Chapter 1: Heartbreak Hotel

We got Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Guys!!

Here's our fourth story, I hope you like this!!

This first chapter is a backstory..

Chapter 1:

Jessica just went out of Incheon airport, She just arrived to Seoul from California, She ride a cab to go straight to her apartment.

Yuri didn't know that she's back and she want to make a surprise for their anniversary which is today.

It's been almost a month since they last seen each other because She spent time with her family so She's really excited to see him.

She arrived at her Apartment a few minutes later, She didn't waste time and quickly prepared her Anniversary present to her long time boyfriend.

"Should I call him or not?" She asked herself while biting her lips, "No.. It's a surprise.. Babo!" She giggled and continue what she was doing.

She finished with her present at late afternoon, and without any sleep Jessica prepared herself to go out.

She ride her car and look at the box with their compiled pictures together for the past seven years they've been in love and a very special gift that will surely surprise her boyfriend. She smiled and felt excited to see his reaction.

She started the engine and drive to the Restaurant She chose to celebrate their anniversary, She can't erase the beautiful smile on her face as she look back to the time they started dating.

They have been together since middle school, it was a Young Love that their Parents were not in favor of, they were worried about them since a lot of this type of relationship ended up being Young Parents and so they tried to break them apart but the Couple kept sneaking out to see each other and in the end they just let them date openly. And after so many years, the couple made their parents proud for finishing their College degrees with high grades and now looking for a good job.

Their relationship is almost perfect but just like any other Couples there's one problem, Yuri is a playboy. Jessica had caught him cheating for so many times already by calling and exchanging messages with other girls. They broke up a lot of times but it won't take long and they are back being together again, why? It's because Yuri is an expert sweet talker and he just know how to wheedle his girlfriend and Jessica is simply just a kindhearted girl who loves her boyfriend so much.

She pulled the car to stop in the Parking then went inside the restaurant with her bag and the box,She was greeted by the Restaurant's Owner which is Yuri's Older Brother who is also Her Cousin's husband named Kwon Hyukjun.

"Oppa!" Jessica gave him a sibling hug. "Where's Ryeowon Unnie?" She asked.

"She's taking a rest, You know it's hard to look after two kids." Hyukjun said then motioned her to go upstairs where she will have a date with Yuri.

"I see, I miss the kids, I'll visit them tomorrow." She said.

"And they miss playing with you too." Yuri's brother said. "Tada! I hope you like the set up, I know you want it simple."

Jessica smiled and nodded, "I love it Oppa. Thank you."

"Alright, I'll take my leave now. I'll call Yuri to tell him to come here just like what we planned." He winked at her then went out of the Private room.

She giggled, Yuri have no idea of this dinner date since she want it to be a surprise.

She sat down on the couch inside the room then take a paper and pen to start writing something for her boyfriend.

Jessica is almost done with her letter for Yuri when her phone rings. She smiled thinking that it was her boyfriend who's calling.

"Uh? Tiffany?" She mumbled and answered the call. "Hello Tiff?"

"Jess!" Tiffany said. "Uhm.. Just wanna ask something.. Where are you? Are you still back home?"

"I arrived just today.. Why Tiffy?" She asked. Tiffany is her boyfriend's cousin who became close to her too.

"Oh.. Uhm.. Nothing.. I'm just wondering why he's here.. Nevermind."

She creased her eyebrows, Tiffany never calls for nothing. "What is it Tiff?" She asked then suddenly smiled, "Are you and Yuri planning something? Like a surprise?" She got excited since Yuri is not the type who make efforts to prepare a surprise except if He did something wrong so by the thought of her boyfriend planning a surprise on their anniversary makes her feel so giddy.

"Me? No! Maybe your boyfriend is planning something for you! So don't be surprise if he calls you to come here to the hotel.." Tiffany said then chuckled. "You two deserve alone time together. Especially that he's serving the military soon, He's not allowed to travel that much anymore but You two can still enjoy South Korea before he go."

She nodded, Yuri already got the letter from the government about his enlistment, it made them sad but that's part of his life so they had to endure almost two years without each other.

"Oh, by the way, Jess. Don't tell him I that I saw him, okay?"

Jessica smiled then in an instant, Her face turned serious as She realized that Yuri don't know that She's back so there's no way he's planning to surprise her.

"He's where?"

"Here, In Our Hotel. I saw him checked in like an hour ago.. Maybe He's still preparing.."

Jessica suddenly felt nervous, Why is Her Boyfriend in a hotel? She cleared then take a deep breath. "I should go now.."

"Are you going here now? Oh my gosh! I don't want to spoil his surprise! He'll get mad at me! Just wait for his call."

She shake her head, "Don't worry.." She said then tried to stand up but she felt weak at the thought of something worse. "U-uhh.. I-I'm going there now, don't tell him I'm coming.." She bite her lips to prevent her from crying. "Alright, See you!" She said then hang up.
She tried hard to stand up and went out without saying goodbye to Hyukjun and left her presents for her boyfriend.

She called Yuri while driving to the Hotel owned by Tiffany's family but He is not answering her calls that made her even more anxious so She tried to call him again and again.

"Please Yul.. You told me you'll change. Please keep your promise.." She mumbled.

-------

"Ugh! You're really good at this!" Yuri was smiling while watching the girl ride him.

His phone kept ringing but he don't want to pick it up. "ahh.. Hmm. Why don't you pick up your phone?" the girl asked while humping up and down.

The tanned guy who don't have any idea where his girlfriend is looks happy with what he's doing behind Jessica's back.

"Let it be.. It's not important.." He said and touch the girl's mounds. "This is more important.." He look at the girl with a sly smile.

The girl bite her lips and worked harder but the sound of the ringing phone is ruining her mood.

"Pick it up or turn your phone off.." She said but Yuri is too focus fondling her peaks, "I'll stop if you don't do something about it." She threatened him.

Yuri sighed, "Alright but keep riding me, okay?" He said and the girl nodded. He reached for his phone that's on the nightstand and quickly sit up slightly pushing the girl off him. "Shh, it's my girlfriend.." He said and the girl roll her eyes and just his hard on.

"Lay down now.." the girl ily said that Yuri immediately follow.

He laid down and watch the girl work between his legs as He answer the call
"Yes Baby?" Yuri answered and caress the girl's hair.

"Where are you?" Jessica asked.

He bite his lips as he's feeling good of what the girl is doing to him, "Uhh.. I'm at home, why?" He lied and pushed the girl's head on him, "I ahh.. I'm not feeling well so I just.. Hmm.. Stayed h-home!! Why?"

He heard her sigh, "Nothing.. I just wanna greet you a happy seventh year anniversary.." She said.

He got shock, He forgot about their anniversary, The girl then bite that almost made him moan but He's quick to cover his mouth.

"Yul.." Jessica called and He hum in response, "I love you.. I hope you are having a good night.." She said.

Yuri felt that there is something behind his girlfriend's tone but choose to just ignore it, "oh yeah!! I knew it's Our anniversary today!! Happy Anniversary, Baby! I love you.. Have to go now, bye!" He said then hang up.

The girl crawled on top of him and kiss him, "You love her huh.." She whispered and positioned herself to continue riding him.

"Yeah, I love my girlfriend, she is an innocent and a kindhearted girl.." He said. "She easily forgives me to everything I do.. She's really amazing.."

"What if She find out what we're doing?"

"She will never find out.. I'm good at hiding you know?" He proudly said, the girl leaned down and kissed him. "and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter