Rose´s concern

What if I'm an ase?

 

 

The last few days have been amazing and it´s our last day at the camp before leaving tomorrow. I introduced the girls to Hanbin and Bobby and it seems like all of us including Chanyeol have stuck to each others side the whole camp. It looks like Bobby and Jisoo have lots of different things in common since they seems to clique really well. I feel like i´ve known them for so long even though it´s only been a few days. It was now evening and everyone is gathered outside for our last dinner together. Today´s menu was was BBQ and we were lucky the sun showed up on our last day.

 

"Yo guys, we should take a picture together since it´s our last day!" Lisa spoke while everyone was talking at once. This is what happens when you gather hype people at one place. "Yeah Lisa! can you take a picture of me with Rose?" Chanyeol tried to reach his hand out so that Lisa could get his phone. We were sitting on four benches with two tables. Behind us was different colours of ballons and soap bubbles flying around, it looks so beautiful. 

 

"Yah Mozart I think we´ve all been too nice with you these few days, consider yourself lucky alright?" Lisa glared before she snapped a photo of Chanyeol with his arm around Rose´s shoulder making a peace sign. "Woaw the photo turned out good" Chanyeol praised Lisa when he received his phone back. She was pretending to be flattered and was not amazed by Chanyeol´s compliment. They were arguing about everything in the world, while Rose only sat there enjoying the two of them bickering back and forth. Next to them was Jisoo and Bobby with some other ikon members talking about different stuff. Me and Hanbin went to get some more food. 

 

"Summer is soon over" Hanbin sulked. I was groaning too because the thought of a new school scares me. All my friends have applied to a different school, which means I have to survive and find new friend without my girls. It´s going to be so hard.

"Ugh yeah. What school did you apply for?" I asked him while picking up a grilled corn. We came from two cities close to each other so if we wanna meet one another, he or I could just take the train. When he told me he lived kind of close I was happy, because we didn´t need to wait one year before meeting each other again.

 

"I applied for YG´s dance school and regular study specialization. I don´t know if they have accepted me to any of these schools though. What about you?" He asked. I took an audition recently to earn extra points for my grades at YG´s dance school, but failed. Let´s not bring that up because I get embarrased to even think about it. "I also applied a dance school, Big Hit´s actually. And also regular study specialization" I answered and he nodded. "What if we were accepted by the same school? Would have been so much fun!" he said while smiling. 

 

"No I would propably get tired of hanging around with you everyday" I jokingly said. He just pouted and laughed it out. "You know. I realised something these few days" Hanbin began to be serious and I shifted my gaze towards him. "You are actually a really rude girl, do you know it?" He said hand I blew a rasperry. "Yes. Or more like straightforward" I corrected him and he laughed. It´s something that people around me needs to accept. Can´t help blunting out things sometimes. We continued to talk with each other one last time before the night soon turned to an end.

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

Everyone was now busy packing their baggage because we were leaving early in the morning. Me and the girls were sitting on the floor packing while talking. "So how is your relationship progression with Hanbin going?" Jisoo asked. I had to pause everything I was doing to explain them that I have no feelings for him. I have only met him a few days, not even a week. He´s a great friend, but I can´t imagine dating him.

 

"Oh come on! He is interested in you!" Rose clapped her hands and stared at me in the eyes. "Hey stop. Shouldn´t you worry about Chanyeol stealing you away from Junhoe? Have you contacted him these past days?" I changed the subject and her smile slowly faded away. 

 

"I don´t know .. he have not texted me ever since the day we left" she looked concerned. The girls was worried. "Well have you contaced him? You don´t always need to let the guy text you first you know" I said. "No, but shouldn´t he contact me before I contact him? Is he not worried about me?" She began to look rather stressed. 

"Have you seriously not texted him? How long have you been together, it´s not that hard to send each other text messages or call each other." I said and the girls glared at me. I gave them a "what" face. I didn´t say anything wrong? Why do people in a relationship always have to make it so complicated?

 

"Rose baby, have you not tried to contact him at all?" Jisoo asked while Rose´s hand. "Actually .. I have, but the way he responds back, it´s like he don´t even care. You know, just simple replies." She played with her bracelet. I was worried of course, it´s not like I don´t care. She´s my bestfriend and I will do anything to protect her. But why do it always have to involve a guy? It just annoys me. "Why don´t you try to call him now? Tell him you´re coming home tomorrow" I asked.  She hesitated at first, but eventually agreed.

 

"Yeah I can do that. Or, I´ll just text him" she said and took her phone up. She was writing a message before showing it to all of us. "Can I send this?" She asked and showed us the screen. It looked ok to me. She was telling him that she will come home tomorrow and that she missed him, it´s normal to do that to a person you love, right? We all agreed that she could send the text and that´s what she did. While packing my baggage someone from behind poked my shoulder. I turned around and was surprised.

 

"Oh Hi! you´re not going to pack your stuff?" I stood up and brushed away the invisible dust on my knees. "nah i´m already done, what about you?" I was about to answer when suddenly the girls joined in the conversation.

"Oh B.I? Jennie is done packing her stuff, you can just go out and do something else. We´re not done yet" Jisoo smiled while waving her hand telling us to go away. "What are you talking about i´m not done-" I couldn´t finish my sentence before this rude boy interrupted.

 

"Really? Then I will take Jennie with me, thank you Jisoo-shi" Hanbin winked and dragged me away. Seriously why do they do this to me?!