Double B

What if I'm an ase?

 

 

"Hanbin? How do you know his real name?"

A boy with half slick hair wearing a black bape hoodie commented. I was about to answer him when Hanbin suddenly broke into the conversation.

"Don´t mind him. That is Bobby. You propably saw him on stage and I also told you about him yesterday" Hanbin informed and I nodded my head slowly. I stuck my hand out so I could introduce myself.

"Bobby was it? Nice to meet you my name is Jennie" I said and he shook my hand back. His hand was big compared to mine, and his handshake was firm and confident. "Jennie? Oh so you were the girl that kept B.I up all night-" 

Hanbin rushed to cover his mouth and laughed awkwardly. "Hehe don´t mind him. Bobby is a very open minded person as you can see. Just try to ignore him," he smiled and looked at my direction. "Hehe sure ..  but did you just say B.I? is it your nickname or something?" I asked and Bobby laughed through Hanbin´s hand. "No it´s-" 

 

 

 

"Ehem .. hello" 

 

 

"Oh .. sorry I almost forgot that you sat here" I looked over to where Chanyeol sat. He closed his eyes and face palmed.  Bobby and Hanbin turned their head towards the boy I was talking to. Hanbin began to move close and took out his hand. "Nice to meet you, what´s your name?" he gave a friendly smile. Park Chanyeol was skeptical at first but eventually gave in. "I´m Park Chanyeol, nice to meet you" they shook each others hands. 

 

"Nice to meet you bro, Bobby here" he interrupted Hanbin and Chanyeols greetings. Bobby casually threw his arm around Chanyeol´s shoulder. The atmosphere was good. Chanyeol didn´t behave shyly like he did last year. Last year I couldn´t hear his greeting because he spoke so low. People can change after all. The boys were having a conversation and they had surprisingly many things in common. They were laughing and things began to ease out. The awkward atmosphere at the beginning slowly faded away. 

 

"Yo Jennie, how do you know Chanyeol?" Bobby asked from across the table. "Me and Chanyeol went to the festival last year, that´s how we met each other. He´s an amazing piano player" I bragged and he just smirked back. Bobby and Hanbin was sitting with their cheeks on their hands enojoying the conversation. "Yes! we saw you up on stage a while ago, you were pretty amazing up there" Bobby complimented. "Thanks bro" Chanyeol answered and smiled.

 

"He can play much better than that though. He´s just warming up, right Mozart?" I asked and he kicked me under the table. Seems like he hates when I give him compliments around people. How dare he pretend to be cool when it´s only him and the girls. Funny. Hanbin gave us an awkward smile, but I didn´t think much over it. 

 

"By the way, I actually met Hanbin yesterday. He´s pretty cool" I bluntly said and they exchanged looks with each other. "Wait i´m confused. Before you continue telling the story. Are your name Hanbin or B.I? what is this. What am I supposed to call you?" Chanyeol asked in a curious way. "It´s nothing much behind it actually. B.I is just my stage name and it eventually became the name everyone called me. It´s just weird if people call me by my real name to be honest." He answered and shyly laughed at himself. Chanyeol seems so interested in everything Hanbin says. While Hanbin talks he sits there and nod his head up and down.

 

"Yeah I understand. People call me Mozart so often that I don´t know what my real name is," Chanyeol laughed making me face palm. Why is he so lame sometimes, I don´t understand. I have not seen him since last time at the festival. Just when I thought he was getting better life proves me wrong. Maybe people don´t change anyway. Why is my mind trying to trick me.

 

"No but seriously though, why are Jennie calling you by your real name then?" Chanyeol asked again, but more serious this time. Hanbin smiled and looked at my side. "I don´t know. I just wanted her to call me by my real name I guess" he shrugged his shoulders. Am I supposed to be flattered in a situation like this? What am I supposed to answer? Jeez I hate this. Before I could think of an answer Chanyeol just didn´t shut his mouth.

 

"Bro. I want to call you Hanbin too then. After the camp we´re not going to lose contact alright?" Chanyeol made it clear. It did seems like i´ve known these guys for awhile even though we´ve only talked on the table for like one hour. Regardless, this conversation was actually very chill and I liked the good vibe. 

 

"Do you guys have snapchat or instagram?" Bobby took out his phone. Everyone was scanning each others code on snapchat and exchanging phone numbers. It was me and Hanbin´s turn to exchange our phone numbers. "Jennie what did you name me on your contact list?" He tried to peek. I showed him my phone screen where it stood "Hanbin" on it. He suddenly stopped smiling. "Yah. You don´t have any emojis on it?" He looked at me shooked as if i´ve done something criminal. "No why should I?" I asked. 

 

"You said yesterday that you were going to add a heart behind my name" Hanbin complained. I was letting out small laughs because of how childish this guy was. Yesterday we sat and talked for many hours about all different kinds of stuff. We also exchanged our phone numbers then. Why is he acting so silly though. lmao. 

 

"I don´t do stuff like that. Stop making up lies" I spoke to him and he just closed his eyes and massaged his forehead. Why do people always do this? He suddenly began to laugh slowly. I didn´t know why it was funny, but it made me laugh too. That was so random, but it´s ok since i´m weird. When stuff like this happens I just feel joy. 

 

Hanbin looked at me in the eyes and smiled. I was smiling back and suddenly Chanyeol and Bobby joined in too. I was actually smiling and laughing from ear to ear. Not pretending to do so. When was the last time I had such a good time? 

 

 

 

 

 

I feel like the story is slow, but I just want to show each characters personality in the story without actually writing a description if it makes sense? Anyways, hope you guys will still continue to read my story :)