Frustrated

What if I'm an ase?

 

 

Waking up the next day after drinking is always the worst feeling ever. Jennie was already awake, but decided to lay on her bed an hour more. Today she decided to just stay at home and do nothing. Her body was tired, and she felt dead. 

After folding her blankets lazily, she went to to the bathroom and saw herself in the mirror. "Oh my-" 

Her face still had full make-up from yesterday, and her tight ponytail was now loose and messy. She tried to remember what happened yesterday, but only got a headache as a result. From the bathroom she could hear karaoke club music playing. Yes, her mother was definetly awake and cleaning the house on her restday.

 

"Good morning, you woke up late today." 

Looking at her phone, the clock was already 2 AM. She had a lot of notifications from snapchat and instagram, but couldn´t force herself to check it out. 

"Morning. When did you come home yesterday?" she asked because her mother was also outside having fun yesterday.

"I came home very late .. around 4 AM I think?" she said and Jennie nodded my head.

Luckily for her, she arrived home before her mother did. Jennie was looking around in the kitchen to see if there was something to eat, and it was nothing. She decided to just drink water for the time being. She went to the living room where her mother was and saw that she was ironing her clothes. 

"Is that my uniform?" she asked with a little hint of enthusiasm in her voice. Her mother looked at her and nodded. "You like it?"

"Of course, thank you so much! Where did you get the money to but this?" she was exaggerating to her mother. "You don´t need to worry about that, go try it on."

 

She came back wearing her dark blue vest and skirt, with a white shirt and a red bow. "How do I look?"

Her mom was standing there scanning her from top to her toes and grinning. "It´s good. Remember to take care of it, alright?"

"Of course, I will treasure this uniform. Thank you so much" she gave her a hug and they were both in a good mood. "Actually, I will leave next week .. I was wondering, are you interested to look for a job?"

"What?"

"Yesterday I got to know this man that works in a garden land where they sell flowers and that stuff, you know? Didn´t you tell me that you were looking for a job that had something to do with you know, flowers and that stuff?" Her mother was excited to tell her the news while she still didn´t know how to take all this information at the same time.

"Wait, you´re leaving next week already?" Her mother nodded as a reply and Jennie let out a sigh. "It´s ok for me. Don´t worry about me, and about that job. I actually think I want it, do you perhaps have his number?"

Her mother was glad that she was accepting her for leaving so suddenly. They had a strong family bond after going through so much together. Maybe they didn´t share deep conversations, but the existence and presence of both of them made up for it.

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

Hanbin and Bobby decided to meet up and jog together on this sunny day after a wild night yesterday. The park was big, and there were a lot of people outside having picnincs and couples taking pictures together. The grass was green and the view was just amazing.

"I also want to do that" Hanbin confessed which made Bobby confused. He looked around to see what Hanbin was talking about. "Do what? picnic?"

"Mm." He simply replied which made Bobby let out a laugh. 

"That´s so lame. People do that with their girlfriends and boyfriends, who do you want to do it with? alone?" he was mocking and they slowed down their pace. They walked towards a big tree and sat under it to finally take a break.

"Or is it because our leader´s heart is fluttering? Is it perhaps because of hmm .. I don´t know" he began to tease. "Jennie Kim?" 

 

"No I don´t even like her" he told a white lie which Bobby knew immediately. Tsk. "I mean, there´s nothing wrong with liking someone, why are you denying it?" he told the truth which made Hanbin roll his eyes. He was beginning to act childish because that´s how his personality have always been. When he´s facing strong feelings that he don´t know how to control, he tends to ignore it and act childish.

"You saw it yesterday didn´t you. She was dead asleep even though we tried to wake her up. My ideal type is someone that can control her drinking habits." Bobby was listening and judging him, it sounded ridiculous. "Heol."

"What?" he answered back with an obvious facial expression. "Ok maybe she´s to good for you. Honestly I don´t think you´re her ideal type either" Bobby smirked which made him speechless. He was not good with hiding his emotions. Every move he made was now childish, and Bobby found it silly.

"You know, she didn´t even call or send a message to say thank you to us right? Totally not my style." He added and checked his phone again. "At least a thank you is enough right?" he was obviously nervous and strained about how his heart hurted so much yesterday. 

"Dude chill. She hasn´t opened her snaps or seen what we´ve posted on insta. She probably still dead" Bobby repiled. They both sat under the tree a few more minutes enojoying the breeze before continuing their workout.

 

 

"We should go grab some food, i´m so hungry" they both agreed and went to the nearest center that had a food court. It was crowded with people standing in the line to get the food they want. Looking around for something they wanted to eat, Hanbin spotted someone familiar.

"Dude isn´t that the Jaewon guy or something?" Hanbin nudged and Bobby looked towards his direction. A guy with black hair, tattooes and a bruised face together with a girl clinging into his arms the whole time. What a view. "Definetly him." Bobby simply replied and they both looked at the two fascinated. 

"You know who that girl is?" Hanbin asked curiously and Bobby let out a small laugh. "That girl? There´s a rumour going around our school that she is two timing."

"What, two timing?" he was getting more interested.

"Yeah. Probably not even two timing. She must atleast have had hundred more boyfriends while she have been dating that Jaewon guy" he shook his head dissapointed. "I don´t understand, why he still dating her though?" Hanbin was getting into the conversation.

"I don´t know, not my business. Let´s buy sushi now, shall we?" he casually walked away to take his order. After getting their orders, they looked for a place to sit still wearing shorts and a black hoodie over. Half way through eating, Bobby spotted someone that made him have a big smile on his face.

"Oi! Look isn´t it Jisoo and Jennie?" 

Hanbin looked up where Bobby pointed and began to panic for no reason. "Let´s go over there" he suggested but Hanbin strongly denied. He stuffed the rest of his food in is mouth, and finished drinking in a second. "I´m done let´s go" he stood up and was about to leave before Bobby dragged him back.

"What are you so afraid of? you told me that you didn´t like Jennie right? then what´s the problem?" After a minute of debating if he should go towards them or not, he finally decided to go. They were walking towards the girls acting normal as if they met each other randomly.

"Jisoo, Jennie! Eyy what are you doing here?" Bobby naturally acted while the other boy was standing behind smiling without saying a word. He was looking at Jennie. She didn´t wear much make up like she did yesterday. Her hair was up in a bun and she was wearing a hoodie that was bigger than her size. It still looked good on her he thought.

"Grabbing food" Jisoo stated obviously as they were sitting in a food court. "Of course" he awkwardly laughed and sat down together with them. "You guys been working out?" Jennie asked and directly looked at Hanbin. He simply replied with a "yeah", and she nodded.

 

 

"It´s been a long time since i´ve exercised" Jisoo blunted out. "Same" Jennie agreed while they were still eating their hamburger and fries. "Yall can join us sometime. Me and Hanbin was jogging near the water outside just now, if yall free just join us!" Bobby eagerly suggested and the girls let out small laughs. "Of course, we need your motivation" Jennie replied and everyone was glad except Hanbin. He have been looking a little bored and annoyed ever since they saw the girls.

"Yo Hanbin you so quiet, wazzup?" Jennie treated him like she always does and he didn´t know why but he felt a little frustrated inside. "Nothing" he replied which came out more aggresively then he thought. Jennie slowly nodded, probably a little surprised at his tone. 

 

He didn´t know why he acted like this. He wanted to go home. He was angry and frustrated for no reason, someone please come and save me from this situation. Why was his heart hurting again?