Mc Donalds date?

What if I'm an ase?

 

 

Zico, Jennie and Hanbin have now arrived at Mc Donalds and was enjoying their food. They were sitting upstairs getting a view of the city while the night sky was shining. 

"You´re such a big eater. How can you fit all that food in that tiny little body?" Zico sat across her while dipping fries in his ice cream. Jennie only grinned as a reply while Hanbin was sitting next to her with a judging look.

"You´re such a burden. Are you sober? I´m sure you said that you wouldn´t drink" He said in an irritated tone. Jennie was munching on her sweet potato fries and burger while she side glared at him. "I´m totally fine, see?" she showed him her two arms in the air waving them from the left to the right side. He let out a sigh while Zico was laughing. 

"You´re a charming girl" he said, but Jennie didn´t bother. Hanbin looked at Zico and rolled his eyes.
"Jennie should I call Bobby and the rest? They´re probably wondering where we are.. or what about Rosé?" he asked but she just laughed. "No way! They just posted something on mystory recently, check it out" she gave him a sneaky stare which made him wary. 

On his phone was a video of Rose and Jisoo dancing and grinding on the dance floor with Bobby´s voice in the background recording and hyping them up. He let out a sigh and Jennie laughed. "You see? Now stop worrying! Just enjoy your time! I´m just glad that we are able to hang out together" Jennie directly said it to Hanbin which made him blush. He had eyecontact with her a few seconds before he looked away. Before they could continue to talk Zico interrupted. 

 

"Yall, it was nice to hang around but gotta go" he stood up and was about to leave. "Really, why you rushing?" Jennie asked. He was about to go, but answered "bussiness" while winking at her. She didn´t care and continued to eat. Finally Hanbin felt like he could breathe and shifted his seat to where Zico sat.

 

"You know him?" he asked, but she only shook her head. "Really? why he talking to you so casually though?" he asked again but she just shrugged her shoulders. He sunk down on the chair and let out a big sigh. "I don´t like him." He complained and Jennie smiled. She really wasn´t paying attention to Hanbin and only had her eyes on the food. While she was eating Hanbin began to stare at her. He liked how her eyes resembled a cat, and how her dimples were visible everytime she smiled. He also liked how her ponytail emphasized her round face and just how attractive she was at the moment. 

 

 

"Yah, Hanbin are you listening?" she snapped her fingers in front of his face. He came back to reality and was fake coughing to make things less awkward for himself. "What did you say?" he asked and she pointed down her legs.

 

"Do you know where the hell my shoes are?" she was frowning and he looked around to see if the shoes were anywhere close to them. ", I gave them to the boy that just sat with us a while ago.." he scratched his head. Jennie let out a sigh. "Zico? Why?" she bit her lips and he was suddenly nervous. "I mean, you don´t remember what happened? I had to carry you all the way here because your shoes looked like it could kill someone" he said and she just closed her eyes to control herself from yelling.

 

"So you´re going to carry me all the way back then?" she asked and he laughed awkwardly. "I don´t know, you´re not light as a feather you know .."


"YAH!" she yelled and he defended himself as a reflex. She didn´t look like she was in her right mind and one of the reasons why must be because of the alcohol.

 

They were now sitting there to rest after a good meal. Jennie was just sitting there half asleep while hanbin tried to call Bobby.

"Yo, dude do you have extra pair of slippers?" Hanbin asked on the phone.

"What, wait I can´t hear you! Wait ten sec." 

 

"What did you say?"

 

"I asked if you had any slippers? Me and Jennie is sitting at Mc Donalds, but we lost her shoes" he said while looking at the girl in front of him that was now soundless asleep. How could she suddenly fall asleep in a situation like this?

"What, she don´t have shoes?" Bobby laughed from the other side of the call.

"Ugh, just can you find something? Anything, I´ll pay you back" Hanbin said while looking at her lonh lashes.

"Aight dude, meet me outside near the fountain. I´ll be there soon" he said and they exchanged their good bye´s. Letting out a big sigh, Hanbin cleaned the table and tried to wake up Jennie by nudging her lightly.

"Jennie, let´s go it´s getting late" he said in a soft voice. She half opened her eyes and sat up straight. Hanbin went down on his knee and took her two arms around his neck. "Come on we´re meeting Bobby. He´s going to save your life by finding you some new slippers" Hanbin informed while Jennie jumped on his back. 

"Auch, are you even sleeping?" he was frowning, but when he turned his head to the left his face was too close to Jennie´s. It didn´t last a second before he turned his head back and took a deep breath.

 

 

On their way to the fountain were they were supposed to meet Bobby, Jennie tried to say something but she only muttered. "Huh, what did you say?" Hanbin twisted his head a little so he could get a view of Jennie. To his surprise her eyes were half opened so he shifted his gaze upfront immediately. He didn´t know why but it was suddenly hot in the fresh night breezy and he began to sweat.

 

"Look at you sweating, i´m sorry for being such a burden .. you really don´t need to do this" Jennie said in a raspy voice with her two arms secured around his neck and her head almost leaning on his head. "Really? Can I let you go then?" he joked so that the situation would be less awkward.

 

Jennie giggled in his ears which sent him shivers around his body.

 

"Hanbin?" 

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I´m glad I got to know you. Actually when I was about to start school I felt so depressed because I didn´t get my first or second choice but the third one. I even lied to my mother that it was my first choice, she looked so happy though" she suddenly shared her story which took him by surprise.

"But are you still happy? with the school?" he asked her and she leaned her head on his. He stiffened his body and closed his lips into a firm line. 

 

"Honestly? not really. I don´t click with the people. But of course having you and Jisoo is the only reason why I still consider to not change school. I´m really glad I got to know you" she said and he smiled at how genuine she sounded. 

"I´m glad I got to know you too Jennie" he answered but she was already off to dreamland. He glared at her with his peripheral vision and let out a small laugh. They already arrived at the fountain and they were sitting next to each other with Jennie´s head resting on his shoulder. He was brushing away her babyhairs from her face and studied her face. 

 

Thump, thump, thump

 

Why was he so nervous? The girl in front of him was driving him insane, and he doesn´t know why he is always so worried about her. He looked away from her face and took a deep breath while closing his eyes.

 

Who is she? Why did she suddenly come into his life and made him so nervous? Hanbin didn´t know why he was feeling this way, but one thing for sure. 

 

He was curious. 

 

"Who exactly are you Jennie Kim?"