Friday night

What if I'm an ase?

 

Jennie´s p.o.v

Rose looked amazing. Her hair was down and half curled. It made her look effortlessly beautiful. Her higlighter was shining, and her glitter eyeshadow together with her sharp eyeliner could kill a person. She looked bomb. 

 

"Who is she?" I said while winking at her making her uncomfortable. 

"Guys .. is this a really good idea?" She asked concerned while the girls just pushed her down out the room. 

"Stop being insecure on yourself. You look amazing, and that black shoulder dress is honestly fabolous" Lisa commented making Rose smile.

 

Yall hurry! Hanbin is waiting outside" I walked out first before the rest of them followed after. Hanbin was parking his car outside my house waiting for us to come. I arrived first and opened the front seat, while the seats at the back were for the girls. The reason why he always takes the train to school is to simply save money.

 

"You look pretty today" Hanbin said which made me happy because he was so genuine. "You don´t look so bad yourself. New hair cut?" I asked and he touched his head. "Nah, just styled it" he simply replied and I nodded.

 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

The reek of alcohol was everywhere. Girls that was wearing tight clothes and high heels was grinding on each other. There were some loners in the corner too checking the girls out. I was regretting already, but it´s for Rose.

 

Talking about her, here is her ex. Seems like he got over her quickly. 

"Guys, what am I supposed to do? He´s standing there" Rose tried to hide herself by dragging down her short dress. "Girl go out and have fun! Make it seem like you don´t care about him!"

"But I do care about him!" She answered making me roll my eyes. Lisa and Jisoo already went to the dance floor, so it was only me, Rose and Hanbin. She looked so anxious making me almost regret taking her here. 

 

"Hanbin! Take Rose to the dance floor and loosen herself up can you?" I asked.

"What me?" He looked at me in shook. I made a pray sign with my hands and looked despreate before he gave in.

Sigh. "fine i´ll do it, not for free though" he pointed at me and I nodded. 

 

He held Rose´s hand which made her shook and dragged her slowly towards the dance floor. "Shall we dance?" he smiled at her making her feel more safe. She looked at my direction, but I only laughed at her. Hanbin gave me a sweet smile and I gave him a small wave telling him to take good care of her. 

While watching my crazy friends on the dance floor it began to be hot and I needed something to cool myself down. I went to the bar and looked at the menu.

 

"Hey, do you sell water or something without alcohol?" I casually asked but the bartender only laughed. I was leaning on the bench with my right hand supporting me. My hair was tied up in a high ponytail, and I was wearing a dark glitter dress that was right above my knees, it had long arms. I was also wearing big ear hoops.

"Sweetie we only serve alcohol" the bartender said while cleaning the bench.

 

I looked towards the dance floor and it looks like they were all enjoying themselves luckily. I found myself a chair and scrolled through my phone to kill time. For some reason my feet didn´t cope with my body today. As I was minding my own bussiness someone suddenly sat down next to me and tried to start a conversation.

"Are you Jennie?" I replied yes without looking up my phone. "Do you remember me?" a boy´s voice was ringing in my ears. I looked up and saw Zico sitting there with a cup of beer in his hand. 

 

"I know you´re name is Zico, yes" I replied and put down my phone. I really didn´t want to have this conversation with random people, but since it´s the best way to kill time why not? Just one time since he did not look so dangerous. He smiled to me which actually creeped me out, and I didn´t try to hide it.

"Are you afraid of me?" He laughed keeping a good enough distance for comfort zone. "You kind of creep me out, but I don´t really know you that well so .." he was talking to me as if he knew me and I usually don´t like when people do that. 

"You want a drink? my treat." He asked me while I was staring at the people dancing. "Yeah, why not" I answered and he said he´ll be right back. I saw Hanbin walking towards me with Bobby next to him making me smile. 

"Bobby!? Nice to see you again!" I gave him a hug and we laughed. "Heard the news from B.I, you´re idea dragging everyone here? Hanbin used to party all the time, he´s getting his old habits back" he joked and I laughed. While the two of us were laughing the person that was bothered on the dancing floor didn´t smile. 

 

While talking together about different stuff, Zico came back with a beverage in his hand. I shifted my focus to him and thanked him for the drink. "It´s not alcohol right?" I asked and he nodded. "Of course not. See you got company so i´ll better be going" he stood up from the chair he just sat down on. 

"You don´t need to, just stay it´s ok" I casually said and without words he gave me a smirk and sat down. Hanbin and Bobby was confused, but they tried to not care much about it. "Jennie wanna dance?" Hanbin came and asked, but I only shook my head. "Nah, not in this crowded place. I´m wearing a short dress too" I half laughed.

 

"So? You see, all the girls on the dancefloor is showing their whole so .. you´re nothing" I kicked Bobby and he faked that he was in pain. Hanbin was glancing towards Zico, but he only sat there playing on his phone. The boy is not dangerous he hoped. 

"Just come later alright?" Bobby said and I nodded. Hanbin smiled to me and they both walked out to the dancefloor.

 

"Your brothers?" Zico asked. I laughed at his question and shook my head. "As if. They´re good friends, that´s it" I said and he put his phone away getting more interested. "So you don´t like good guys? You go for bad or?" He smirked and I wanted to wipe that ugly smirk away.

"None, stop asking" I said and chugged down the bevarage. Zico was leaning his head on his hand and looked at him with shining eyes. "You seem frustrated, here got you another one since I knew you were going to drink it up" he half laughed and I rolled my eyes. 


"Let´s play a game. Drink everytime you see someone you don´t like" he sat der grinning and I let out a laugh.

"Really?" I twisted my head.

 

"Why? There´s no alcohol in it" he said in a obvious manner. I gave in and we continued the night drinking more and more glasses of what I thought was bevarage.