100 Days Girlfriend

Description

More than anything, jimin hates being bored the most. That is why despite the busy schedule that his secretary prepared, he still insisted on taking a unannounced vacation that won't stop until he finds something that would entertain him.


Then comes jeongyeon.

The mysterious girl he meets on his way to Jeju Island...

Then meets again on his way to Philippines...

And then meets again on the hotel that he's going to stay at.
 

It's like there's a secret force that's always keeping them together, like jeongyeon is the key to his entertainment. That is why, jimin tried wooing the girl into dating him, because according to our main lead 'it's destiny and that they can't escape or else"

So with a smirk on her lips, jeongyeon agreed, on a rule that their relationship would only last for a hundred days and after that they won't have any communication at all.

Foreword

This is my first ever story that I've written here, so I'm sorry if it's not that good. 

If there's some grammatical errors, spelling mistakes or some constructive criticism, please tell me so I can fix it and so I can also improve. 
I would probably post the chapter one and add a cover tommorow so see yah again. hahahaha. This is so awkward. Anyways, bye.