Valentines Special

Mission Impossible(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ATTENTION! This mini chapter is a special chapter dedicated for Valentines Day and does not affect the run of the main story line. Although some elements in the story reflects  the individual characters' personality and background.

Enjoy this Valentines Special! ❤

DAWON VER.

Se Mi thought she shouldn't have agreed to this place. It was too crowded. There were too much people, contrary to her liking.

And she even wore this pink dress Jungmi "forcibly" lent her, telling her she had to look good for a first date.

She could've just wore a simple shirt with jeans that would allow her for more movement. It doesn't even look bad. I don't get why girls prepare for it like they're going for a party.

I mean, if the person has a degree of attraction for you, it doesn't even matter what you wear. That's what she thought.

Se Mi POV

I sighed and waited for Dawon to arrive while observing the crowd in this amusement park. Kids were screaming and running around with their parents laughing at their mischiefs.

It made me give off a sad smile as I did have that kind of life before my dad left us. I miss it, somehow...

As I was busy reflecting, my sight turned dark as someone covered my eyes. This cheesy thing guys do to girls they like...

"Dawon. You're 15 minutes late." I muttered. I held his hands, slowly sliding it off my eyes and looked at him to see him starting to pout.

The aegyo is coming.

"You know what, it's fine. I know what you're going to do." I said and he instead, gave a big grin.

"You look... different today. But 'good' different! I-I mean.. Y-You look pretty Se Mi." Dawon said while looking away. Even I, myself, was embarrassed as I flustered, not sure of how to respond to these kind of things.

I swallowed before coming up with a response. "You look... H-H-Hand... I mean Good! You look good." I said, still too embarrassed to say the exact word I really wanted to say.

Dawon just smiled and held my hand, sliding it between his fingers. I felt myself slowly get red as I didn't really deal with this kind of interaction but I did nothing to stop him.

I... I do like the feeling of holding his hands.

"Shall we go? I'll be your MC for today! MCCCC! Dawon-imnida!" He cheerfully says as he had closed his fists similar to that of holding a microphone.

"Where would you like to go your majesty?" He said as he held his "microphone" in front of me.

I lightly choked back a laugh at his antics. "Anywhere is fine. Lead the way."

"As you wish!" He said as as he pulled my hand and arrived towards a novelty shop.

3rd POV

Dawon wore masks and headbands while showing Se Mi funny and weird faces  to which she smiled, sometimes close to laughing but she'd restrain herself.

Dawon somehow noticed this.

Dawon took off a mask and stood in front of her, holding her cheeks gently with his palms, then his thumbs tugging the sides of her lips.

"Aish, you should smile more if you feel like it. Laugh more if you want to laugh like no one's watching. It's just us here. You'd still look beautiful to me no matter what you do anyway." He beamed, the words leaving his mouth naturally, like it was completely normal for him to say it.

Se Mi's cheeks rose to a light rosy tint, unable to look at him as she glanced down, not wanting him to see her... blushing.

I've lost count of how many times I laughed or the times he made me smile this day. I'd rather not count them, really. They just keep coming anyway.

A first date may not be that bad after a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter