Compromising

Mission Impossible(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at him for 3 seconds before placing a palm on my forehead, thinking of how I could explain the note.

I did the thing anyone embarrassed would do and tried to snatch the small paper from him to which he immediately raised his arms, preventing me from reaching it.

I frowned at this and tried to jump and was unsuccessful.

Damn, even though he's shorter than his other members, I'm technically still shorter than him.

3rd POV

"What's up with this note? 'Scavenging the trash can?' Does this mean what I think it is?! Hahahahahahaha! Cause goddamn Se Mi-sshi, that's..."

Dawon stopped his speech as he felt an intense glare directed at him, telling him to 'shut up'. He cleared his throat.

Se Mi made one more attempt of stealing the note but Dawon's reflexes being too fast prevented her from doing so.

"Give it back now. It's none of your business." She plainly says as she once again tried to reach for the paper in Dawon's hands.

"I believe it is. You did leave it under my notebook. Signed with your name." He emphasized.

Se Mi slightly groaned before speaking. "I-It's not... Just give it to me." Dawon had other plans in mind and grinned.

This isn't good. Se Mi thought. Dawon took out his phone, attempting to take a picture of the note to which Se Mi immediately flailed his hands, preventing him from capturing it.

"Why are you so stubborn!? Just give it back!!" Se Mi frustratingly said.

Dawon stopped and smiled cunningly before speaking. "Your three rules. Break them."

"What?" Se Mi asked, confused.

Dawon crossed his arms. "Those things you said earlier. Trash 'em away."

Se Mi scoffed. "Excuse me? Are you giving me a blackmail? Those are things I'd been doing and it's called being professional."

"Come on. You're going to be seeing me and my members after classes for 2 whole months, the least we can do is to atleast get along. What do ya' say?" Dawon reasoned out.

Se Mi had too much patience reserved for him that her emotions quickly popped out.

Se Mi lost all reason. "You know what's wrong with you? With people like you? You think you guys are oh-so-cheery! You know everything and dip your heads too much on someone else's business! You're annoying! No one wants to listen to your annoying loud cheers. You think everyone likes you? You think you're funny? Everyone's just laughing with you because you're a 'kingka'! I bet your friends are just keeping up with your personality for the sake of being a member of SF9!"

Se Mi herself was a bit shocked at her own words because she knew, she wasn't the type of person who's burst out suddenly and as emotionless as she is, she slightly, slightly felt like she shouldn't have said that.

Dawon was silent. It hit the nail in him and he felt all his insecurities burst out and was triggered upset and ended up saying something back.

"What about you then? Everyone is afraid of you! No one likes you. You're that ice cold queen everyone just wants to leave! I bet that 'best friend' of yours felt the same and  was just afraid of you and ended up befriending you! Heck you don't even treat her like a friend, you treat her like a happy dog that follows you around! She's so kind and you take advantage of that. Honestly, you're the most insensitive and selfish person I've ever seen and I know everyone would agree with me." Dawon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter