Unfortunately Unlucky

Mission Impossible(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Se Mi POV

Classes had already finished, me and Jungmi were just waiting for the 9 members of SF9 to arrive in the classroom.

"I need to use the comfort room. You coming Se Mi?" Jungmi asked.

"No. I'm fine. I'll wait for them here." I said as I sat on one of the chairs.

"Okaaay." Jungmi said as she skipped outside of the classroom and towards the hallway.

As I made sure she was gone, I immediately started my hunt for the folded paper.

Jungmi would not return for 15 minutes when she goes to the toilet. I have 15 minutes.

As I peeked at each one of the desks' under "locker" (we call it that), they were all empty which further added to my dissapointment.

I looked at every nook of the classroom. The teacher's desk, the cleaning supply locker, the shoe rack but found nothing.

I glanced at the classroom for any more places where it could possibly be.

There was actually one last place left untouched by me.

I spared a glance at the metal and net patterned object.

No. I may be poor but I'd never touch garbage.

As I shrugged off the idea of searching through the trash can, my mind kept tapping me.

It was slowly turning into an itch I need to reach and rub off.

What if it's there Se Mi?! This is your last chance! The note. The promise.

I scanned the trash can for any dirty and wet filth my hands may come in contact with. There seems to be papers, some juice box, and a bunch of soda cans.

I stared at the trash can and frustratingly made a decision. Making sure no one was around, I spared a glance at the two sliding doors' glass window.

Jungmi would sometimes take longer than 15 minutes. I-I guess it's fine.

I knelt in front of the trash can. God, this is crazy and disgusting.

As I slowly dipped my hand towards the container, I swayed my hands the opposite direction, separating trash to search for that one particular note.

As I was busy with my hands still searching inside the trash can, I didn't hear the door slide open.

 

3rd POV

"U-Uh..." A guy's voice could be heard as he followed up with an awkward cough. Se Mi suddenly went alert, spinning around causing her to fall in a sitting position.

She and Inseong started a staring competition with no one attempting to say anything.

Se Mi slightly tugged at her collar, her neck rising in temperature as the moment passed on.

She tried regaining her dignity. "I... This is..."

Inseong looked away, not sure of how to respond to her attempts.

The deafening silence continued on with Se Mi biting her lower

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter