Uncomfortable

Mission Impossible(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I..."

Minsul leaned her head a bit, anticipating Dawon's answer.

"I... don't know." Dawon meekly answered, avoiding Minsul's gaze.

Minsul laughed awkwardly. "That so... Ya seeing someone else, aren't ya?"

"No! No! Why're you saying that? I'm just confused with you coming out of nowhere. Y-You can't just come back so suddenly and--"

"I know I know. I'm sorry that I did some stuff and... left you guys. But I'm back! I'll just fill the application stuff for the performing arts and pass it to Youngbin later." Minsul said as she patted Dawon's shoulder.

"Oh and let's hangout after class! We haven't done much lately!" Minsul declared cheerfully to which Dawon replied.

"I can't. We have tutorial session later." Minsul tilted her head at this. "Tutorial session? Thought the performing arts didn't have academic stuff."

"Apparently.... They took that back and we have to catch up. We'll be having tutorials with Se Mi-sshi."

Minsul's ears perked up at this. Se Mi? That poor ?

Minsul was knocked out of his momentary daze when Dawon spoke up again. "Anyway, I'm going back to the table. And uh... It's nice having you back Minsul..."

Dawon ran off but Minsul was still preoccupied with another thought. That really loves messing with my life doesn't she?

Minsul smirked. Heh. Another task at hand for you Minsul.

Dawon POV

I could still feel my chest bursting out in nervousness. But why did I say that?

"I... don't know."

I like her. Don't I? Dawon ruffled his hair in frustration, his own confusion flustering him.

What's even stopping me? Agh, whatever.

I walked back to the cafeteria where the other members were waiting for me and what I saw when I arrived there, was the strangest thing which even turned heads around the cafeteria towards our table.

Why was Se Mi and her friend sitting with us? And they seemed to be chatting?

Well, except for Se Mi-sshi who looked silent and eating her lunch.

I went closer to know what was happening.

"Dawon hyung! You're back from that... Anyway, we're talking about tutorial session later, Jungmi-sshi would be the the one teaching us!" Chani calls out.

Dawon sat besides Youngbin and whispered, still confused. "Wha-- Wh-- How did this happen?"

"Oh, Jungmi specializes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter