Apologies and An Unexpected Entrance

Mission Impossible(?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Se Mi POV

It was 8:15 and Jungmi still hadn't arrived yet. I told her not to take too long.

That's when Mr. Jung, the guidance counselor went in the classroom.

"I would like to inform you that Ms. Kim would not be attending class, nor any if your teachers due to a meeting with the Education Board."

The room automatically boasted  cheers and roars with statements like: " yeah!", "Damn no classes!". And a bunch of chairs raised up by rowdy boys.

I sighed at this scenario, seeing these students as jungle animals with no sense of self control.

In the midst of the chaos and Mr. Jung, desperately trying to calm the students down, someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned my head towards the person and saw... Lee Dawon.

"C-Can I talk to you?" He said while fiddling his fingers.

"Sure." I curtly nodded and rose from my seat.

3rd POV

As Dawon and Se Mi started leaving, two of the members of SF9 noticed this.

"Is he crazy?! What is he thinking approaching to talk to her?! God I swear if he offends her in any way again..." Youngbin frustratingly whisper-shouts at Inseong.

"I think she's not that "emotionally" sensitive. Let's look at things in a positive way, leader-nim." Inseong blurted out.

Youngbin looked at him with quite a perplexed look. "Just the day before yesterday, you said she scares you dude."

"O-Oh. Did I? Hahaha..." Inseong replied while rubbing his nape to which Youngbin creases his eyebrows a bit confused at the change of mindset but eventually letting the matter slip through.

"Anyway, it's a free day today and I don't think the Queen would not take this time for tutorials."

Youngbin released a sigh. "Hope we pass through this day well."

Dawon led the way until they reached  the school's back area.

"Uh, some fangirls might cause rumors if they saw the two of us."

"Doesn't matter what they say. What did you want to talk about?" Se Mi asks although she had a feeling of what he wanted to talk about.

"I just... wanted to apologise about yesterday. I was pretty much an for saying those stuff."

"I did tell you to forget about it. I'm not someone who takes matters personally." Dawon stayed a bit silent at this.

Se Mi sighed. "Anyway, this conversation is over." As she was about to leave, she felt Dawon's hand encircle her wrist as well as slipping something inside her hands.

She rose it up to see what it was and it was the small crumpled note they were fighting about yesterday.

"I guess I still have to return that to you after all." Dawon cheekily smiled.

Se Mi looked at the note, not really knowing what to think. Anyone could've used this note to...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter