06: Jealous or worried?

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov

 

“Morning Haeun..” Yeji greeted, waving at me. She yawned and I laughed looking at her face. She has small eyes so when she yawns, it looks cute.

 

“So, you didn’t update me yesterday. What happened?” She nudged my arm and I just sigh.

 

“I can’t believe his love life was even more complicated than studying. Trust me, if you know it you’ll be surprised.” I explained and Yeji just laughed. The both of us walked to class together. We both sat down on our own seat as I took out my book to continue reading.

 

“Okay class, keep all your things!” The teacher entered the class all of a sudden. He banged his file on the table and everyone rush to keep their phone. I simply just my bag and put my book inside. The teacher took out a thick file which contains our practice paper. We had to rush to another topic because our mid year exam is around the corner.

 

I scanned around the classroom and that dumbhead and his friends is not here. I knew he has training but still, won’t it be good if the coach atleast allow him to come for the first lesson? I just shook my head as the paper was passed to me. The teacher opens his textbook and began the lesson.

 

I felt vibrations in my pocket and I knew I had receive a message. I look out for the teacher and he was still busy talking to the rest of the class. Slowly, I pull my phone out from my pocket and unlock my phone.

 

From: Dumbhead

If there are any practice papers, don’t forget to take it for me. 😊

 

To: Dumbhead

You!! Fine ...

 

I replied and as fast as a lightning I put it back inside my pocket. I cleared my throat and looked around making sure nobody saw.

 

“Safe....” I mumbled to myself as I clapped my hand silently.

 

“What happened Haeun?” The teacher asked and I just shook my head. It will be bad if he knew I was texting in class.

 

~~~~

 

It was finally our break time. I searched everywhere for Jungkook at the field but he was nowhere to be found.

 

“Ya ya, stop.” I remove my hand from Yeji, who keeps on clinging onto me. She let go of her hand and pouts.

 

“If you’re scared to see Namjoon, why did you come?” I raised my voice, slightly annoyed at her. Yeji just fiddled her fingers nervously.

 

“Because I want to see him?” She simply answered. I mentally palm my forehead and continue on to find Jungkook.

 

I continue walking and finally, I saw him. He was sitting down on one of the benches while joking and laughing around with his friends.

 

Aigooo, how nice....

 

I walked towards him and Yeji pulled the hem of my shirt like a kid. I looked behind and glare at her, as if asking her to stop pulling my shirt.

 

“Sorry...” She spoke which sounded like she was mumbling. I continue walking to Jungkook and stood infront of him with a little kid behind me, who is busy hiding.

 

“Oh, thanks Haeun!” He thanked me as he grabbed the papers and stuff it inside his bag. I just shook my head at the sight as I pull his bag from him and arrange the papers ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter