03: Secret or tutoring

The neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun Pov

 

I fiddle my fingers, still thinking if I had made the right choice. I was walking home from school and I can’t help to stress on the matter, about teaching Jungkook. I hated him so badly but I can’t bear to see him leave his team. “Why am I even like this...” I kicked the stone infront of me as it rolled and hit another stone.

 

From: Yeji

You back home from detention?

 

To: Yeji

No detention because Jungkook couldn’t make it. His coach said they needed more practice.

 

From: Yeji

Ah.... You okay?

 

To: Yeji

Yeah, Yeji ah I’ll talk to you when I’m home, now I’m walking back.

 

From: Yeji

Okay...

 

I put my phone back inside my pocket and continue walking.

 

*TING TING*

 

From: Dumbhead

Look behind

 

I looked behind as I received Jungkook’s message but when I did, there was nothing.

 

“Boo!”

“Ya! You startled me!” I punched his arm and he just laughed at my reaction.

“Whats this, whats this nice reaction?” I asked with a curious tone as i eyed him weirdly.

“I can’t be nice?”

“I didn’t say you can’t. I just said it’s weird.”

“Look I’m sorry for what I did I mean I thought everything was a joke but I guess you feel like I’m treating you like a servant?”

“You apologise but the next day you’ll continue doing it. I know you well enough you idiot.” I said as I walked ahead of him with my hands in my pocket.

“Bingo! That’s why you’re smart.”

“I don’t ace the exam for nothing.” I bragged.

“Yeah I know, you study till your nose bleed like hell.” I smack Jungkook’s arm lightly and we both walked home together.

“How was training?” I asked and trust me, I too don’t know why I bother to ask that when I don’t give a .

“Woah, now you’re weird.”

“Why? I can’t ask that?”

“Can hahah. Its fine actually.” He answered but something was wrong. 

“Ya why are you so quiet like hello usually you’ll take the chance to just push me off somewhere or what.” I teased and he just shook his head.

 

Its strange how quiet he is like usually he'll start his usual routine like to annoy me or to disturb me anything along that line. Trust me he'll use every chance he has to ruin my mood. I looked at him and he isn’t like his normal self. Although for some people, he is normal now since he is quiet but he is not. I'm not used to a nice Jungkook suddenly.

 

“It’s just I feel as if I’m not doing good enough for the team.”

“You are, I mean you’re always trying hard in everything.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter