101 Days

Description

Summary: 

Being the daughter of an successful CEO, Rosé almost had it all. However, never feeling the gushing feeling of love, Rosé was due to marry someone she had never met before.

Park Chanyeol, a player with a known reputation was less than happy to hear his engagement to Rosé. He had no interest in level headed rich girls, unless it had to do with ual activities.

Rosé and Chanyeol are forced to walk against their own conflicting personalities under the same roof knowing the fact that their lives would forever change if they marry one another. 

Foreword

Hello~

Firstly, I would like to thank you for clicking on my fanfic. 

Secondly, I put a lot of time and thought into this fanfic, but it’s very time consuming. I want to apologize before hand if It takes a long time to update. I’ll try my absolute best to update weekly. 

There ARE mature themes in this book. I want to make sure everyone knows that this book will go into some deep stuff that *may* trigger you. If you are sensitive to mature themes, please do not continue. 

Now, please enjoy this fanfic. If I made any grammatical errors in future chapters, please let me know! I love reading comments!