only one you need

only one I need

“You should go home?”

 

Jongin who was sprawled on the sofa gave Sehun an unimpressed look.

 

“don’t wanna” he turned around a little. His baby bump making it hard for him to move as he please and his tail kept getting stuck between the sofa cushions. He was annoyed and the twitching of his ears hadn’t stopped since he left home few hours ago.

 

“you should get a new sofa, one much bigger than this. This thing is too small I can’t even move”

 

Sehun made a face at Jongin. “well I’ll keep that in mind but currently I’m single and there’s no pregnant hybrid living in this house so  getting a bigger sofa could wait, but If you’re that uncomfortable you can go back to your penthouse. I’m sure there’s a ing king size bed waiting for you”

 

He knew his bratty attitude wasn’t going to work on his best friend so he turned to look at Sehun with a pout.

 

“you know Jongin, Kyungsoo would fall for that disgusting face but not me. I want you out of my house like right now

 

Jongin was a cat hybrid. Not just a cat hybrid, he was a mix between one of the most elegant cat breeds Persian cat and human. He was descended from a pure Persian cat hybrid family. Who were considered as nobles of the feline society, a wealth that matched perfectly with their status. So it was quite a shock to Jongin’s family when their most precious and protected youngest member decided to marry a human businessman who he met during a business meeting which he was forced to attend. In the end his spouse, Kyungsoo lost a great deal with Kim cooperation but according to Kyungsoo it was so damn worth it.

 

Thinking about his husband, he was the reason for jongin hogging Sehun’s sofa, miserably spending his precious time at his best friend’s home who wasn’t very keen to have Jongin at his house. Simply because of the soul purpose of not meddling with Do and Kim’s family drama.

 

Jongin scoffed. ‘oh sehun and his ing face’ he won’t back off that easily, smirking to himself Jongin stared right into Sehun’s eyes. there was another card he could use.

 

“but sehun… my baby kitten doesn’t want to go. don’t throw us out please” He whined loudly. ‘hehe I won, there is no way oh sehun would throw me out if I bring his godson to the picture’

 

Sehun made a disgusted face. “don’t bring your unborn child to this you shameless bastard and fine. Stay as long as you want” he got up from the floor and made his way out of the living room.

 

“sehuniee bring us some strawberries please.. your godson’s hungry” a smiled laced Jongin’s face as he shouted at Sehun, making his voice one pitch higher purposely, he let a satisfied laugh when Sehun mumbled curses but made his way towards the kitchen.     

 

 

Jongin huffed and sat straight on the sofa. He had two glistering white fluffy cat ears sitting on the top of his head and mesmerising blue eyes with slit pupils. He was naturally gifted with genuine elegance and a certain quality of behaviour since he was a pure-blooded Persian cat hybrid. Jongin readjusted himself on the sofa and gently wrapped his long soft yet bushy tail around his slightly showing baby bump.

 

“your dad is really really stupid kitten. That human left us here … in this hell hole” jongin threw his hands up in a complaining manner. The sudden movements made his golden bell that cantered in the middle of the white collar that decorated his neck tinckle with soft sounds.

 

Jongin kept talking to his baby bump.

 

“what was he thinking ha? Coming back home with that disgusting smell of another cat. Must be a stray. Don’t you think so kitten? You hate that smell too, right? right?”

 

“stop making stupid faces at your baby bump and it was you who crashed here. Kyungsoo didn’t left you in my hell hole you spoiled stupid cat”

 

Oops he forgot about Sehun.

 

“here” Sehun shoved him a box of freshly cut and neatly placed  strawberries.

 

“your husband is outside. Go back home Nini”

 

“but…” Jongin made a sound of protest but Sehun didn’t let him finish his sentence.

 

“Jongin you know Kyungsoo would never cheat on you right? he loves you so much he wouldn’t even dream of something like that. For god’s sake he lost a multimillion deal with your father’s company because of you”

 

Jongin knew he was being stupid. He knew his Kyungsoo would never cheat on him. Last night when Kyungsoo came back home from a Business party, he reeked of another cat’s smell. Jongin who was snuggled in Kyungsoo’s sweaters all day, missing the smell of his loving husband launched at Kyungsoo as soon as the door was open. Only to halt in the doorway. Pinching his nose to get rid of the disgusting smell of another cat.

 

Long story short, Jongin woke up Sehun in the ungodly hour to pick him up as he left drunk kyungsoo all alone in their house.

 

Jongin snatched the box of strawberries from Sehun’s hand and got up. “you know what. I’ll go but I’ll tell your godson how you threw me out in to the potential danger” Jongin shoved Sehun away and stomped his way to the door.

 

Sehun let out a small smile. This drama queen.

 

 


 

 

Waking on the cold hard floor with only a blanket thrown over him, Kyungsoo knew he ed up so bad.

 

Last night he went out to a business party and his plans to come back home without been a drunken mess flew away as soon as Luhan, an important business partner of his company practically dragged Kyungsoo to the bar saying “loosen up a little Kyungsoo”. In the end Luhan’s secretary, a cat hybrid had to drag both Luhan and Kyungsoo to the car and drop them off.

 

Kyungsoo’s Husband. A beautiful Persian cat hybrid, a truly magnificent beauty. Kyungsoo remembered how awestruck he was when he first saw the feline. Two white fluffy ears sitting on the top of his ash coloured mop of hair, twitching every two seconds. His eyes were down casted and his white tail wrapped around his thighs. Kyungsoo’s first thoughts about Jongin was what a cute, innocent and shy sweetheart.     

 

Well that innocent and shy persona disappeared as soon as Jongin stomped on his foot for his not so subtle attempts to flirt with him.

 

Three years later here they are, well not the literal meaning, where Kyungsoo is waiting for more than an hour in front of his husband’s best friend’s house texting apology after apology to this so-called best friend. So far he had received few texts including “I will ing fry your human for making my bestie sad you ungrateful bastard” and “get your nagging lover out of my house RIGHT NOW”

 

Jongin and Sehun have such a nice friendship.

 

His train of thoughts were cut off as the front door flew open.

 

there he is, my beautiful kitty. Looking dazzling as ever. wearing my oversized hoodie and the fluffy tail wrapped around his baby bump and what is that? A box of strawberries. Awwww cute”

 

“babe I’m sorry I di-”

 

Next thing heard was a loud stomp and Kyungsoo’s loud wailings of “my foot”.

 

 


 

 

Their ride to home was silent apart from Kyungsoo occasionally trying to steal a glance at Jongin. But Jongin kept looking outside the window without showing slightest interest in Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo took a deep breath. He needed to explain everything to Jongin. He knew his husband trusted him and this was just his hormonal acting. He purposely ignored that one time he came home surrounding another cat’s smell and how Jongin threw him out of their bedroom saying he could use the couch for a week. He wasn’t pregnant at that time but still it was less dramatic than this.

 

“babe last night I had no mind to get drunk but you know Luhan and how clingy he can be. You remember his secretary? The cat hybrid? The married cat Hybrid?” Kyungsoo emphasized the word married. He didn’t want to take any risks and continued “well he dropped me off last night. You have to understand Nini it was unavoid-“

 

“eyes on the road Do”  Kyungsoo was wordless against Jongin’s order cause the piercing gaze that was delivered with those words were enough for him to shut his mouth and focus on driving.

 

He was in a desperate need to get his husbands attention. He missed his kitty and talking to his little kitten. What he wanted at the moment was to pull over the car and wrap his hands around Jongin and snuggle into him.

 

Kyungsoo sighed as he slowed down the car near the supermarket and pulled over to the side.

 

“do you want some pineapples nini?”

 

Pineapples are one of the most favourite cravings of Jongin along with strawberries. There was no way he’ll say no to them. This was the only supermarket that had fresh pineapples and Kyungsoo didn’t want to make another trip to come back again.

 

“do I look like I want pineapples right now?”

 

Kyungsoo sighed again.

 

 


 

 

Jongin got out from the car and slammed the door. He could see Kyungsoo wincing. Well his husband always hated slamming car doors but he was too pissed off to care for now.

 

It was all okay. He was this close to forgive Kyungsoo after listening to his reasoning but the moment he said that Jongin should try to understand, that he should understand his situation. That stupid dumb human. Cute and handsome but still stupid.

 

“just wait Soo. Your kitty or kitten have no mind to forgive you so soon” he mumbled to himself and smiled wickedly, patting his baby bump softly.

 

“right kitten?”

 

 


 

 

Kyungsoo pinched the inside of his cheek as he heard the car door slamming. This was not the time to focus on trivial matters. The love of his life is currently powerwalking to the front door of their apartment building.

 

Their time on elevator was silent and the moment they heard familiar ding Jongin was out of the elevator. Kyungsoo trailed after him like a lost puppy.

 

To his surprise, Jongin turned around as they got near to their apartment door.

 

“I need pineapples”

 

Kyungsoo dumbly stared at Jongin. Is he serious?

 

“Nini we just passed that supermarket haha you’re joking right?” there is no way Jongin would ask him to ride back to the supermarket.

 

“yeah I know and your baby wants pineapples”

 

“but Nini I asked you if you want pineapples and you said no” desperately trying to get his point across Kyungsoo  threw his hands up in a complaining manner.

 

Which was returned by Jongin’s broad expression. “No I said, do I look like I want pineapples”

 

Kyungsoo hanged his mouth open in surprise. Unbelievable.

 

“and I did”

 

 


 

 

Kyungsoo was cooking lunch as Jongin happily munched on his snacks siting on their kitchen countertop. His glistering white ears twitching happily and the end of his furry tail was brushing against the floor. Kyungsoo chuckled at the sight. Normally Jongin would make a big deal about his tail getting dirty but now he had no care about the world as he put another piece of pineapple into his mouth and squealed with glee as the sugary taste hit his tongue.

 

Kyungsoo knew Jongin wasn’t mad at him anymore. Just he was extremely stubborn and like to act spoiled. He remembered Jongin bringing different kind of brushes and asking him to learn how to groom his tail because he won’t and can’t do that by himself, if he was going to marry Kyungsoo he should learn how to do it perfectly because according to Jongin, his beautiful Persian cat tail need daily grooming.     

 

Kyungsoo’s train of thoughts were caught off as soft sounds reached his ears. He wiped his head at Jongin’s side. Gone was the innocent Jongin happily eating strawberries and pineapples and replaced by Jongin his pineapple juice glazed fingers with closed eyes. Then much to Kyungsoo’s horror soft sounds turned to purrs. Kyungsoo couldn’t take his eyes off the beautiful sight. His husband’s fluffy cat ears twitching every time his tongue reached for another . The golden bell that decorated his neck emitting soft chimes every time he turn his neck a little higher and his face supporting a healthy flush.

 

Enchanting

 

Then suddenly, Jongin opend his eyes. Looking straight at Kyungsoo’s. He didn’t let the contact broke as he slowly reached for another juicy cube of pineapple. Picking it up with his delicate fingers and keeping it near his lips. His blue eyes with slit pupils shined with an unreadable yet familiar glint that could send shivers down Kyungsoo’s spine anytime when they were directed on him.

 

Jongin smirked and put half of the pineapple piece inside his mouth and started to it. Kyungsoo’s mouth went dry. He felt like cotton balls got stuck in his throat, he couldn’t make a single sound. Things got much worse as Jongin started to moan out loud.   

 

Needless to say, all Kyungsoo’s blood rushing south so fast which left him slightly dizzy and body getting hotter as time ticking by. He didn’t know how but the next moment he was right in front of Jongin and he used his entire will power not to hastily grab the pregnant male and bend him over the counter.

 

Jongin lifted his hands to grab Kyungsoo’s face with his sticky fingers. He then opened his legs wide, pulling Kyungsoo against his body.

 

Kyungsoo could see the slight trembling of Jongin’s lips. He wrapped his arms around Jongin’s waist and leaned down. Instead of reaching up to kiss Kyungsoo, Jongin gently grabs Kyungsoo’s face and brushed his lips against his earlobe and whispered.

 

“why don’t you wear those cat ears and chocker babe?”

 

“what the Jongin”

 

 


 

 

Jongin was a bit annoyed. His husband even went back to bring him pineapples without further complaining and now he’s cooking, with a peaceful look on his face. Occasionally glancing at Jongin with a beautiful smile making him wanted to rub his head on Kyungsoo’s chest and purr loudly asking for pats. But after the stunt he played this morning he was so damn prideful to go to his husband begging to get pettings. Also he hasn’t completely forgiven him for bringing home another cat’s smell. He knew he was long past the point of being realistic.. he was just simply annoyed. He blamed it on his hormonal pregnant self.

 

His husband was cooking peacefully without giving him any attention. Without giving me any attention. Jongin’s left eye twitched at the thought. How could he not pay attention to my incredibly beautiful self? You just wait Kyungsoo.

 

He brought his hand up and started to his fingers. Closing his eyes and started to moan softly. He could hear all the sounds of Kyungsoo’s movements stopping abruptly. Then he opened his eyes. The sight that was waiting for Jongin had him almost get down on his hands and knees, crawl close to Kyungsoo like the good kitty he was. Kyungsoo’s eyes were so dark and filled with lust without any trace of innocence or peacefulness. But he controlled his self and picked up a piece of pineapple and started to on it. This time looking directly at Kyungsoo.

 

He saw how Kyungsoo walked close to him as if he was enchanted by some powerful magic. He opened his legs wide, inviting him to come closer. Then Kyungsoo was leaning down to catch his lips. 

 

Now, now even though it was so tempting to continue this play, having with Kyungsoo on the kitchen countertop wasn’t Jongin’s intention when he started this. He may have to save that on kitchen counter thing for a later date.

 

He smirked as he leaned and whispered it to kyungsoo.

 

“why don’t you wear those cat ears and chocker babe?”

 

 


 

 

It was a harmless joke by Kyungsoo’s friends, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. When the couple found out about Kyungsoo dating Jongin, they gifted Kyungsoo a pair of black and extremely fluffy cat ears and a leather chocker embroidered with “cute kitty”. Saying if his soon-to-be father in law didn’t approve their relationship, Kyungsoo could go ahead and try pretended to be a cat. Kyungsoo didn’t find it funny at all which resulted a pouting Baekyeol couple because Kyungsoo’s hits hurt like hell. Much to his dismay Jongin loved the ears and chocker. He often begs Kyungsoo to wear them. Not in a ual way, he found Kyungsoo wearing them extremely cute and he loved it. However, it was very rare of Kyungsoo to agree with his requests.

 

So the moment Jongin mentioned the fake ears and chocker it was clearly visible how disgusted Kyungsoo was. It was hilarious and Jongin had to bite his inner cheek to keep his laugh inside.

 

“what the Jongin?” Kyungsoo took a step back.

 

“why?” Jongin started to whine. “I like it when you wear them” and he pouted his lips.

 

“nope. No way I’m wearing them Nini. Don’t even think about it”

 

He reached for Kyungsoo’s hand and gently placed his palm over his baby bump.  

 

“our kitten likes it when daddy wear them” he gave a tight lipped smile to Kyungsoo. Enjoying the helpless look on Kyungsoo’s face a little too much.

 

“please daddy” Jongin looked at Kyungsoo with big innocent eyes. Got Kyungsoo wondering whether he was hallucinating few minutes ago.

 

“please Soo if not for me do it for our kitten”

 

Kyungsoo sighed. “that’s a low blow Nini”

 

 


 

 

Jongin couldn’t help but giggle at Kyungsoo dressing in cat ears and the chocker wrapped around his neck. He even snapped s few pictures without Kyungsoo noticing. He giggled again as Kyungsoo annoyingly adjust the cat ears on his head again and again. The beautiful sight of Kyungsoo looking like a pissed off kitty got interrupted by sets of rings from Kyungsoo’s phone.

 

Kyungsoo ignored it completely. Still trying to adjust the damn cat ears that kept sliding down because the holder is little big for him.

 

The ringing stopped and started again in few seconds. Yet Kyungsoo paid no mind to it. The ringing was annoying to Jongin so he reached to grab the phone, the caller ID brought a huge smile to his face.

 

“Kyungsoo it’s a video call from my Taeminie” he shouted loudly.

 

“Taeminie? Holy Taemin. He’s Jongin’s protective older brother.”

 

Kyungsoo by any means wasn’t afraid of Taemin but that guy wasn’t just a cat hybrid. When Kyungsoo first met him, he thought the guy must have some tiger blood mixed into him because he was so serious and promise to rip him into pieces if he hurt his baby brother in any way. Well Kyungsoo had no intention of hurting his precious baby but the unbelievable stories he heard about the man like how he had to change schools because he beat someone into a pulp for cat calling Jongin and such made Kyungsoo to be conscious around him.  Dominant cats have more physical powers than humans. Also he really didn’t want to disappoint Jongin’s most favourite brother.

 

“Nini give me the phone”

 

If Taemin wanted to talk with his brother he would have definitely call Jongin’s mobile. Jongin pouted but handed over the phone to Kyungsoo. Without further thinking, Kyungsoo answered the call and Taemin’s face popped up in the screen. Serious and broad looking as always. Kyungsoo greeted him with a simple hello.

 

Now normally Taemin would have greeted him back and will go straight down to the business. But Taemin kept looking at him like he had grown a second head for few seconds and started to giggle loudly. His hand hitting his own thigh making the screen shake. Eyes turning in to crescent moons like curves and entire body shaking with glee. Just like Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t understand what was happening. He kept looking dumbly at the phone screen. 

 

After few munities of laughing, Taemin took a break to catch his breath and he readjusted his composer. Then took a deep breath erasing any trace of laughing of the past minute and opened his mouth.

 

“Jongin was right. You are definitely much cuter with those cat ears and cute kitty chocker”

 

Blood drained from his face as his mind collected the dots. He took a good look at the mini screen showing his own face. “ I answered the video call without removing the fake ears and chocker” before Kyungsoo could open his mouth to explain the situation, Taemin beat him to it.

 

“but I would like if you keep your kinks inside the bedroom” then kept looking at Kyungsoo for few seconds as he started to laugh again mumbling “seriously Kyungsoo you’re so damn cute” later joined by Jongin too.   

 

There went his attempts to impress Jongin’s older brother.

 

 


 

 

Even after few hours Kyungsoo knew Jongin’s family wouldn’t let the “cat ears” incident die down cause Jongin’s phone kept vibrating, his family keep messaging him so they could know more about the juicy incident. Kyungsoo suddenly felt betrayed by Taemin. He didn’t even like that man much but still how the hell even Jongin’s grandma got to know about this?

 

And by the noon Kyungsoo was seriously annoyed. After spending hours in front of Sehun’s house in the morning, he had to go back again to buy pineapples for Jongin. Then he had to wear those stupid cat ears and chocker resulting to be a huge joke that would be warmly welcomed in Kim family’s dinner table. That was fine though. Kyungsoo knew all of these are for Jongin’s little revenge on Kyungsoo for coming home bathed in another cat’s smell. His series of mischievousness didn’t end with the “cat ears” incident. Jongin even went ahead and watched Kyungsoo’s least favourite TV show in high volume. Even tried to brush his tail all by himself. When Kyungsoo came forward to help him he was rejected bluntly because Kyungsoo now had no right to touch his precious tail. He had to spend hours convincing Jongin that playing “The floor is lava” could be dangerous for both of him and his kitten. Kyungsoo wished Jongin would give up this bratty attitude now, because he was seriously fed up with it.

 

Jongin heard Kyungsoo sighing. He knew he was being unfair. This wasn’t even about Kyungsoo coming home with another cat’s smell anymore. Kyungsoo as a rising businessman was rarely at home. Even though his staying had increased after learning about Jongin’s pregnancy, Jongin dearly missed his husband and his cuddles. Well he missed other things too but mostly cuddles. Now having Kyungsoo’s attention all to himself Jongin couldn’t be more happy. But after taking a look at how distress his husband looked, Jongin decided to call it a day because he missed climbing into his husbands lap and snuggle close to him.

 

But after one more stunt.

 

 


 

 

Kyungsoo looked curiously at his husband suddenly getting up from the couch and running to the kitchen giggling. He shifted on couch to find a better position so he could watch what Jongin’s doing. He knew his husband could never be trusted inside the kitchen alone. His eyes doubled in size when he saw Jongin reaching for the upper pantry, his bushy tail fluidly moved left to right with excitement. Jongin reached for a huge ketchup bottle and opened the lid. A “pop” sound breaking the silent of their apartment.

 

“Jongin don’t”

 

Kyungsoo hurriedly jumped over the couch and ran to kitchen. Ketch up was Jongin’s one of the most favourite craving during the early months of his pregnancy. But eating huge amount of ketchup every day was harmful and Kyungsoo’s sure Jongin had some chips with ketch up before lunch. Jongin a loving father to his kitten always tried his best to control his urge to eat it. Even the doctor who was in charge of Jongin requested Jongin not to eat it cause it could be harmful to their unborn baby.

 

“Jongin you already had your share for today now give that bottle to me like a good kitty”

 

Jongin hide the bottle behind his back and stomped his leg. “don’t wanna”

 

Kyungsoo sighed and reached for the bottle again. “you know this is not good for you Nini. Just give me the bottle. Stop being stubborn” but Jongin wasn’t ready to end the game yet. He grabbed the bottle tightly and started to whine.

 

“noooo… I don’t want to.. let me goooo”

 

“babe, just give up. you know you’re not eating anymore ketchup for today” Kyungsoo’s reasoning fell on deaf ears as Jongin whined loudly. Kyungsoo felt another headache building. He tried his best not to shout at the male.

 

“Jongin no means no” he raised his voice a little, resulting Jongin to wail more loudly.

 

“jongin you kno-”

 

“I want to eat it right now”

 

“Jongin you can’t sto-”

 

“I don’t care I want to eat it right now” He interrupted Kyungsoo again and again. Making Kyungsoo to finally lose his cool and shout at Jongin.

 

“which part of these things are not good for you don’t you understand? Stop being ing annoying I’m done with your bratty attitude” Kyungsoo shouted at the top of his lungs. Jongin flinched and dropped the ketchup bottle and kept staring at fuming Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo literally felt his anger leaving his body and replaced by regret as Jongin’s eyes filled to the brim with tears. In seconds there were two fat tears rolling down his face, his ears back and laying flat on the top of his head. Jongin hurriedly turned his head to the side as if he was trying to hide his crying face and childishly tried to wipe the tears away from the back of his hands along his desperate attempts to stop hiccupping.

 

Kyungsoo felt like the biggest jerk of the entire world. He knew Jongin’s personality. The hot-headed and prideful feline who’s determined and adorable at the same time. Kyungsoo didn’t complain cause he loved every part of Jongin. Even his overly stubborn and spoiled self. He knew the last thing to do was shouting loudly when Jongin acts spoiled yet he did just that.

 

 

Kyungsoo cupped Jongin’s face and turned his face to him. “babe I’m so sorry I was a huge jerk” he tried his best to show how sorry he was to Jongin. Gently brushing his thumbs on Jongin’s cheeks to erase his tears.

 

“no I’m so- sorry hic- I was being a brat hic- please don’t be mad at our kitten because of me”

 

“ssh ssh ssh Nini I’m not mad at you or our kitten. I’m mad at myself. Coming home like that and shouting at you now. I’m the worst husband ever”

 

“no you are not” Jongin threw his hands around Kyungsoo and hugged him tightly, hiding his face on the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck. Feeling much safer now that he was surrounded by Kyungsoo’s musky yet sweet scent. He took a sharp intake of the familiar scent he missed so much through the entire day. His fluffy eras tickling Kyungsoo’s neck sending goosebumps across his skin.

 

“you are the best husband ever… and I’m not mad at that anymore… just… I missed you so much and it’s nice to have your entire attention just on me.” Jongin mumbled into Kyunsoo’s neck. His voice muffled, making his already cute voice much cuter.

 

Kyungsoo wrapped his hands around Jongin’s waist and hugged him close. Bringing their bodies closer as much as Jongin’s baby bump letting them.

 

“I know you are not” Kyungsoo kissed the side of jongin’s head. “and I promise to spend more time with you Nini and with our little kitten of course”

 

Jongin broke their hug and looked properly at kyungsoo, hands still loosely wrapped around his shoulders. A wide smile decorating his tear stained face. He was glowing and his white ears perked up and tail became erect.

 

“then you’ll take a day off tomorrow, right?” he looked at Kyungsoo with hopeful eyes and blinked cutely.

 

of course Jongin has him wrapped around his finger”

 

Kyungsoo chuckled and stretched the sweet spots behind Jongin’s ears, running his hands overs the soft furry, pinching the ends of Jongin’s cat ears just the way he like it.

 

“of course baby, how could I say no to my beautiful kitty”

 

Jongin purred loudly as he moved closer to Kyngsoo, rubbing his face all over Kyungsoo’s chest. Loving the gently warmth he missed whole day. His tail waggling side to side excitingly.

 

Then he suddenly stopped his moments, looking up to Kyungsoo with hopeful eyes.

 

“so can we pick up from what we left behind”

 

“what?” Kyungsoo genuinely had no idea what Jongin was talking about.

 

“don’t tell me you didn’t want to bend me over the counter” Jongin gave Kyungsoo an accusing look.

 

Kyungsoo laughed out loud. Spoiled indeed.

 

“yeah.. sure Nini”  

 

 


 

 

Thank you for reading <3

Ta taaa