We Meet Again

Exo Oneshots/Drabble

Title: We meet Again (HUNHAN)

Description: Sehun met Luhan again. How will it turn out?

-Non AU-

 

<~><~><~><~>

Its now there upcoming concert in Beijing. Sehun is exhausted and tired, with all those rehearsals, his energy drained down. It feels like he's going to faint.

He can hear all of their fans screaming, holding up their light banners up to be noticed, and the lightsticks too. The other members are getting ready, fixing their make-up and hair. When they're done already, they started going to the stage. The fans screamed louder, getting excited to see their bias dancing or singing.

They started dancing their song until its finished. Their ment has started and Sehun is the last, he spotted something that looked so familiar to him, he was wearing all black, its really easy to recognize him 'cause he's the only boy in the stadium.

TIME SKIP

Sehun flopped down on the couch, exhausted. The other members are doing it too, of course. They removed their make up and started to change into their normal clothes and went to the van. Sehun sees him again walking, it seems like he's trying to avoid Sehun.

" Sehun, are you okay? You seem distracted." Suho said with concern.

"I'm alright hyung. But can you all please go ahead? I have something to do."

" But-"

"No buts now Jun, let Sehun go, he's matured." Lay said holding Suho.

"O-okay" 

Sehun followed him and started calling out for him.

" Luhan!"

He stopped walking, and turned around

"S-sehun-a ?"

"Luhan..." Sehun whispers and hugged him. "I missed you.." and hugged him tighter.

" Why would you miss me.. I left you and you should be angry at me and ha-" Luhan got cut off by Sehun who kissed him, his eyes widen and Sehun pulled away.

"Don't say that i will be angry to you and hate you. I understand your decision, so don't say that again to me, okay?" Sehun assured him pecked his lips.

"You forgive me?" Luhan questioned and looks at him

"Yes I forgive you, a long time ago..." Sehun smiles and Luhan hugs him, crying.

"I missed you too, Sehun-a" Luhan said with his little sob, "I love you.." he added.

"I love you too,Lu. So stop crying ,okay?" He replied and wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

Luhan nodded and smiles.

"Thats better." Sehun smiles back.

They will never forget this night, ever.

●●●●●●●

This right? If not, then thanks!!! I'm waiting for your request! :))