My Girlfriend The CF Queen (WenRene)

ReVel Minibook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To celebrate getting featured, here's a drabble I started and scrapped in 2019 because there's not much content here, only minor crack.

To everyone who upvoted and loving this child of mine, thank you, and I hope you've enjoyed the mini-stories here :) Now I'm off to stream Warrior Nun and secure a season 3.

 

 

Joy tilted her head in front of the dorm’s fridge, her thumb and forefinger placed on her chin in a thinking posture. She really needed a place to store her health drinks and Yeri would surely mock her when she saw it in the fridge but that was not the main concern now. 

 

Seulgi almost walked past her, looking down as she carried a bowl of instant porridge in her hand but stopped in her tracks when she caught sight of what had been bothering Joy for the past half hour. 

 

“Soo-Sooyoung, why is our fridge full of alcohol? And coffee? What about my leftovers from last night? And our side dishes? The grocery Joohyun unnie got last week?”

 

Joy turned to Seulgi, looking grave as she caught sight of the bowl in Seulgi’s hand. 

 

“Yangban porridge?” 

 

Seulgi looked so sad as she nodded. “I want to eat ramyeon but…there are boxes of this thing and Seungwan says we’re not getting ramyeon until we finish these. They aren’t even…” Seugi lowered her voice. “That good.”

 

Joy nodded solemnly, already guessing the situation. She gestured to the fridge. 

 

“Chamisul and Colombiana Coffee.” Seulgi didn’t look surprised, just resigned. She barely batted an eye when Joy opened the freezer and showed her the contents. Baskin Robbins ice-cream. Full to the brim. Of course. 

 

They were shocked by someone running into the kitchen, screaming something behind her before she realized they were watching her and ran over, holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter