Insoles (WenRi)

ReVel Minibook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finished: 3rd February 2018

 

Wendy knew something was different today. She kept wondering since the moment they were walking on stage whether it was their outfits or the way their hairs were done. She talked to Irene and Seulgi but both thought that everything was fine. Was it just her feelings? As she turned around to look at their maknae, she noticed what it was that kept bugging her.

 

“Yerim…you’re…you’re my height today.”

 

The younger girl’s eyes beamed with mischief and she grinned as she nodded cheerfully. Wendy could squeal with the display of cuteness in any other times but this was not one of those times; this was serious. She was wearing a pair of shoes with insoles, so how could Yeri surpass her in heights?

 

Wendy’s eyes then trailed to Yeri’s outfit before her gaze landed on Yeri’s shoes. Her eyes bulged out of comprehension when she looked at what Yeri was wearing.

 

“You! Your insoles are even taller than mine! How is that possible?!”

 

“It’s great right? I personally asked for these so that I can be as tall as unnie.”

 

Wendy groaned at the betrayal committed by her maknae. This simply could not do. Yeri should not be encouraged to come after her position as the fourth tallest member in the group.

 

“How is that great? Oh dammit now everyone will think I’m t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter