(^▽^ ) nine ( ^▽^)

Robot (BTS x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

nine 

"Sure, why not?" 

As soon as those words left your lips, Park Jimin froze as his eyes widened, extremely shocked. You almost slapped yourself for being so careless. You really needed to learn to keep your inner fangirl in control. 

You were getting ready to apologize when Jimin threw his head back and laughed. He freaking laughed. 

"Ah, such a cute, innocent robot...!" He exclaimed with a slight pout as he reached his fingers out and touched the top of your head. You stood still, frozen and not knowing what to do. 

"You shouldn't enter the trial room with a man, Momo." Jimin educated you, his head slightly tilted as he leaned against the door of the trial room. You blinked as he smiled. 

"But...I'm a robot?" You supplied and he shook his head, "It's bad manners." 

"Oh." You blinked, looking away from him. He just sighed, "You really surprised me for a second there. I thought my heart was going to burst." 

What?!

His eyes glanced behind you.

"Anyway, it's better I try these clothes quickly. Hobi-hyung looks like he's going to murder me as I haven't come out yet." He shut the door on your face after saying so and you looked behind your shoulder to where Hoseok was standing. 

Hoseok didn't look too pleased as he stood with his arms crossed, tapping one foot as he leaned against the billing counter. You turned back again swiftly, not wanting to get into trouble along with Jimin. 

Jimin came out pretty quickly and decided to buy around there outfits. He tried to coax Hoseok who was still a bit pissed at him. Hoseok easily complied as he squeezed Jimin's cheeks, cooing about how cute Jimin was. 

You smiled. Their relationship with each other was so precious.

The three of you decided to go back home as it was evening already. You still had to cook dinner for everyone and go home. Time had passed by so quickly when you were with Jimin and Hoseok. 

They were fun and comfortable to be with. Was there any way you could be friends with them after your act was done? 

Yeah, right.

(^▽^)

The three of you entered the house laughing as Hoseok had cracked a joke. Seeing you laugh, Jimin grinned as Hoseok fondly patted your head.

"You guys forgot about me, huh?" A voice cut through your chatter and you looked at the source. 

Namjoon was standing in the living room with his hands behind his back and Jimin gasped, "Hyung, we're so sorry! We actually did forget about you!" 

Hoseok apologized as well, rubbing the back of his neck. The three of you had too much fun to actually remember him. That was so rude of you...

Namjoon jutted his lower lip out slightly as his eyes met yours. You guiltily looked back, opening your mouth to reply when the front door slammed open and four guys stumbled through to the living room, utterly tired. 

Jungkook looked up at you as he filed through with Taehyung, Seokjin and Yoongi. His eyes brightened up immediately as he grinned at you, waving slightly. You smiled back brightly. 

"How was the shoot for the advertisement?" Jimin asked mischievously and giggled when the exhausted members shot him a "are-you-kidding-me?" look.

"I don't think I can wake up tomorrow morning." Jungkook groaned. Taehyung nodded in agreement as his eyes glanced over at you. You smiled slightly at him but he looked away. 

Was there something wrong? You stared back with confusion clear on your face, but he wasn't doing the same.

Yoongi, who you realized had kept quiet the entire time, walked towards you until you realized he was heading towards his room. You blinked as he slightly pushed past you and didn't wait to steady you. His eyes, however, opened to slightly stare at you as he flashed a small smirk your way. The smirk somehow managed to make your insides warm. 

What did it mean? 

Yoongi retreated to his room while you continued staring at the spot where he wasn't anymore.

Was that you being slightly attracted to him?

nope, nope, nope- 

"Momo?" Seokjin's smooth voice called through, cutting through your thoughts and you diverted your attention towards him. Seokjin smiled at you but his smile wasn't reaching his eyes. "We should cook for the rest, don't you think?...or have you made dinner already?" 

Hoseok opened his mouth to reply back but you beat him to it.

You vigorously shook your head, "Nope, Jin-oppa, I just returned back with the masters." 

"Ah, I see. Well, everyone's starving. Shouldn't you get to work?" He asserted harshly and you blinked as you looked around. They all looked disappointed and dejected that food was not yet ready. 

You stared back at Seokjin who had a slightly hard expression on his face. Why? 

"I-I'll get to it immediately!" You exclaimed hurriedly as you raced to the kitchen to whip out ingredients, your face burning from the embarrassment. 

"Hyung, you didn't have to do that-" Jimin started once he saw you rushing to get to cooking. Seokjin glanced up at him with an eyebrow raised, "Do you want to starve, Jimin?" 

Jimin tried to defend you yet again, but realized that Seokjin was in quite a bad mood. He decided to keep quiet for the sake of him. 

Seokjin walked away to his room, not turning to look back at the others. His shoulders were tensed, like they always were when he was stressed or worried about something. The members' eyes didn't miss this fact. 

"What happened to Jin-hyung?" Hoseok asked the two youngest ones of the group. Taehyung shrugged, "He was just fine before we came in. Maybe he's just tired?" 

Jungkook looked towards the kitchen, biting his lower lip, "I think I'll go help Momo. She has to prepare for all of us, after all..." 

Namjoon, who had been silent as he thought about something, suddenly cut in, "Nope. You all are tired, aren't you? I'll try to help her instead-" 

"Jungkook, you're the one." Hoseok cut in, staring at Namjoon, "Namjoon-ah, no offense, but, we don't want the house to be set on fire." 

Taehyung and Jimin chuckled when they saw Namjoon pout, "Alright. Go rest up, tomorrow is a packed day for us." Jungkook nodded, hurrying to his room to freshen up quickly for helping you. 

Although he had talked to you just yesterday, it felt like years since he had met you. He was quite excited to cook with you.

But why? 

He had no idea himself. 

The others did their routines while you fumbled around with the rice cooker. It had somehow decided to stop functioning, and now you were absolutely clueless as to what to do. Although the information was flashing before your eyes, you didn't actually know how to implement it. 

You were maybe distracted, but you didn't notice your stupidity. You kept thinking back to the smirk Yoongi flashed you, and the hard look Seokjin gave you. 

Did they find out you were pretending about the malfunctioning thing? Oh, no, you were definitely screwed then.

Your thoughts were interrupted when Yoongi entered the kitchen, dressed in casual home clothes. You glanced at him for a second but continued to get on with your work of trying to get the rice cooker to work. 

Yoongi's eyes glanced over to you as he refilled his water bottle, an indifferent look gracing his face. 

"This machine-" you slightly cursed under your breath as you were almost ready to pelt the machine outside the apartment. 

Yoongi snorted when he noticed that you were trying to get the rice cooker to work. You heard it clearly and you turned around to look at Yoongi innocently, "Is something funny, Yoongi-oppa?" 

Why did you always try to tell something at the wrong timing? 

Yoongi blinked, a bit taken aback by your response and he placed his bottle on a counter next to him, stalking over to you. 

You held your breath as he approached closer to you. Just what was he going to- 

Yoongi cornered you into the counter before flashing you a half-smile and reaching behind you. He pulled the cord of the rice cooker in front of you, swinging it slightly in front of your shocked eyes, "it's not even connected, Momo. How will it work?" 

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO DUMB WHEN HE WAS WATCHING-<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter