(^▽^ ) six ( ^▽^)

Robot (BTS x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(^▽^ ) six ( ^▽^)

"Do you have a girlfriend mode?" 

You blinked at him, "A what mode?" 

Jungkook grinned, "You probably don't. I was just messing around, don't worry about it." 

Why was this boy so weird? Flirt mode on and then suddenly it's switched off. 

He released his grip on your waist, moving backwards and crossing his arms, "Don't you have like arms which will elongate and keep the albums into the shelf?" 

You sighed slowly, "I'm designed to be exactly like a human, master." He nodded and then he gestured his hand towards the shelf, "You can continue what you were doing, go on." 

Jungkook retreated to his bed and you tried to calm down your racing heart. Woah, that was close. He could have heard your heartbeat if he was any closer to you. 

Finishing up with the album work, you quickly sorted out the boxes and rushed to the laundry room. However, you were in extreme shock when you realized that someone had already dried the clothes and folded them neatly. 

Seeing a small note attached to the clothes, you picked it up. 

I saw that you were working so much so I thought I'd help you out a bit ^^ I hope you don't mind, Momo. Thanks again for the amazing food, by the way! I'm looking forward to eating your next dish and I hope we can be friends..?  - P. Jm. 

You were so touched by the action Jimin did. Why was he such a kind soul? You once again realized why he was your bias.. because he was such an amazing person who cares about others so much. 

The rest of the day went by normally. You completed all your tasks, finally ending by cooking dinner for the boys. Looking at the time, you realized the time was around seven in the evening. You had to leave. 

Searching for someone to tell to that you would be leaving, you found the leader resting on the couch. Namjoon was in deep sleep or he was maybe just resting, but you hoped it was the former so that you could stare at him for a longer while. 

Namjoon looked tired, his eyes a bit sunken in due to fatigue and lack of sleep. He was admirable; always trying so hard to put out songs with lyrics that would appeal to the audience. You honestly loved the fact that he put his group before himself. 

As if he realized someone was watching, Namjoon cracked open his eyes. You blinked, slightly flustered that he noticed you staring. Deciding that telling the truth would be the best choice, you uttured out the words, "Sorry, RM-oppa, you just looked so cute while sleeping." 

Namjoon looked taken aback for a few seconds, before laughing at your response, "Thank you so much. Wow, I look cute to a robot." He again laughed shyly and then noticed that you weren't doing work, "Are you done?" 

You nodded and he smiled, his dimples showing off. "Alright, you can be off now, be careful." You agreed, bidding him farewell and leaving the house as soon as possible.

All of them were so charming and funny and everything else which you couldn't put into words. You had to try hard to not to fall in love with any of them. 

(^▽^ ) 

[Y/N], I'm so sorry!" Your brother Hyunwoo exclaimed as soon as you reached the lab. You glared at him slightly, "That was hard to do. Why the hell did the contacts stop working? Why the HELL did the power go off? I was so scared they'd ask me to do something a human couldn't!"  

Hyunwoo guiltily looked down at the ground. You stared piercingly as Fei-unnie and Psi sighed softly at the two of you. Hyunwoo opened his mouth to give his excuse, but you beat him to it, "Don't tell me, you guys are bankrupt so the electric company cut off your supply?" 

That was harsh, but you were so done. If it wasn't for BTS being so clueless, you would have been caught easily. What would happen if you had a fraud case on yourself? 

"That's..right." Fei awkwardly twirled her hair, "We actually are bankrupt because we used all our funds for creating Momo. Sorry, [Y/N]." The three of them looked down at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter