(^▽^ ) three ( ^▽^)

Robot (BTS x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(^▽^ ) three ( ^▽^)

 

"Momo, this is my room. I share it with Namjoon-hyung." Taehyung informed when Jungkook brought [Y/N] into the room. 

Jungkook immediately let go of [Y/N]'s hand when they entered, making her slightly disappointed at the loss of contact with one of her favourite idols. 

"Yes, what am I supposed to do here, master?" [Y/N] asked. What else can she do over here other than clean? Were there any other special instructions for her? 

"Just Taehyung will be fine. As for the instructions..." Taehyung stared at her, thinking hard about something. Meanwhile, Jungkook was leaning against a wall, glancing at his hand which was previously holding Momo's robot one. 

Weird, why does her hand have warmth and feel so...alive?

​​​Jungkook stared at the robot standing in front of him. He still found it hard to believe she was a robot; she seemed too...human.

He brushed the thought from his head. He was overthinking.

Momo innocently blinked at Taehyung who was thinking hard about what her duties would be. He finally clicked his fingers and placed an arm around her shoulders, pulling her towards a small corner in the room. 

[Y/N] could feel her excitement rise when she saw what exactly Taehyung was leading her to. 

"Meet him~" he cheered as he picked up a small puppy, bringing it closer to Momo.

An all too familiar teacup pomeranian which [Y/N] had seen multiple times on BTS' social media. 

"Yeontan!" [Y/N] squealed, grabbing the puppy from Taehyung and holding it close to her.

In a very non-robot way. 

Taehyung stood there, watching a robot fangirl over his pet, "You know his name, Momo?" 

{I'm just gonna assume it's a male as tae hasn't told us yet} 

"Of course!" [Y/N] gushed, looking at him. She realized she kind of acted out of character and coughed, handing the puppy back to Taehyung, "I can see information about you in less than a second, Taehyung." 

Good cover-up. Good indeed. 

Taehyung seemed to believe her, grinning his boxed grin, "That's great... So, your job is also to take care of him whenever I'm out." 

Jungkook walked up behind the robot, "Hyung, we are yet to teach her so much..let's go a bit faster, hmm?" 

Taehyung nodded, placing the fluffy puppy back into its spot, "That's it for me, Momo, beside the basic stuff like laundry and all." [Y/N] smiled at him, "Thank you, Taehyung." 

"Aigoo, such a cutie." Taehyung grinned widely, patting her hair, "You're my second favorite pet." 

"Pet?" [Y/N] asked, confusion clouding her face as she tilted her head. 

She was a PET to them? 

Taehyung just smiled ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter