Chapter 6

Not One But Three

“Just got home, Mum?” Ask Ji Hyunwoo when he sees his mum went near them. He also just got back from the office with her dad.

“Yes.” Tiffany puts her branded handbag on the table and sits beside her husband.

“Did anything happen?” ask Nickhun seeing his wife’s sour face.

Tiffany is sighs.

“What else other than that Saeron making trouble again? Did you know that she went furious when see Yoona unnie visit Seunggi Oppa. Then, she slaps Yoona unnie in front Seunggi Oppa. Aish… she is really getting into my nerves.”

“Did Aunt Yoona slap her back?” ask Hyunwoo. Feeling a bit drama.

“Yah… Don’t disturb when adult are talking…”

“But you talk in front of me. Of course I’ve hear.” Ji Hyunwoo laughs.

“Then?” ask Nickhun wants to know.

“You know Yoona unnie, right? She is just too kind.”

“So, there is no slapping scene? That’s not fun at all.” Said Ji Hyunwoo.

“JI HYUNWOO.” Said Tiffany and Nickhun together said Hyunwoo’s name that disturb their conversation.

“Okay…” Hyunwoo then become silent but he still hears his parent’s conversation.

“She said to Yoona unnie a lot of things. Want Seunggi Oppa’s money. Want to seduce him. Want to revenge. I don’t know what nonsense she is talking about. What makes her gone really mad is gone she knows that Seunggi Oppa has a daughter with Yoona unnie. Then, she said that Haknyeon is not his real child. She just wants to make him not believe it. Like I don’t know what her plan is. She is too scared that Haknyeon will take all the luxurious life from her.” Said Tiffany

“I think that Saeron will not leave Yoona and her daughter like that.”

“I think so too…”

“Mum, aren’t Aunt Yoona want to divorce with Uncle Seunggi?” ask Hyunwoo suddenly. About Aunt Yoona, Aunt Saeron and Uncle Seunggi, he knew. He knew because he heard the conversation of his parent.

“Yes, but Uncle Seunggi didn’t want to divorce…”

“I’m strange about Seunggi’s behavior. Why he doesn’t want to divorce Yoona when he hates her, then he decides to marry Saeron.”

“I also don’t understand him too. He said its love. Is it love? Yoona unnie grow up Haknyeon alone at overseas for 25 years. It must be hard to take care child alone at oversea. I can’t imagine that. Why did he want to suffer Yoona unnie? Sometimes I feel shame when facing with Yoona unnie.” Said Tiffany.

“I think Uncle Seunggi must hate Aunt Saeron’s behavior, maybe that’s why he wants to get back with Aunt Yoona.” Ji Hyunwoo gave a suggestion.

“What do you mean, Hyunwoo…?” Tiffany looks at her son.

“I think Uncle Seunggi want to make up his fault in the past. I mean… Uncle Seunggi wants to be a better husband and father or maybe he love Aunt Yoona in silent.”

Suddenly, Nickhun laugh went he heard what his son said just now.

“Can we even use your theory? Your own love problem, can’t be solve, you want to be a love doctor.”

“What happen, Oppa?” Tiffany didn’t understand on what her husband had said.

“Your precious son was in my room all day. Scare. He is running away from Minkyung.” Nickhun laugh.

“Dad! This is serious. Every day she wants to see me. I hate it. Always want to be with me like glue.

“Did Minkyung disturb you again, Hyunwoo-ah?”

“Yes, mum. I don’t have any idea. I already told her. I just see her as a younger sister. But she still can’t understand.”

“Dad, I don’t care you transfer me to any of our other outlet at South Korea. I don’t want to see her.” Plead Ji Hyunwoo.

If his dad wants to send him to the end of the world, he didn’t care unless he didn’t see Minkyung again.

“That’s why I ask you to marry, you don’t want.”

“Mum, I don’t get anything yet. I’m still young.”

“Young! You are 30 years old, you said it’s young?”

“I want to enjoy a bit.”

“Whatever, Hyunwoo-ah… I want to go upstairs and rest.” Said Tiffany.

Tiffany left the father-son to enjoy their evening tea.

= = =

“What is she doing here?” Saeron shout when seeing an invited guest inside the house. Her finger points at Haknyeon.

“Are you trying to embrace me more, Oppa? Are you trying to take this back home?”

“Saeron, watch your mouth. Haknyeon is my daughter. This is her house too. She deserve more than you,” Seunggi went mad when Saeron said about her daughter.

“Aunty, I just want to accompany Appa back home. I will go back after this.” Says Haknyeon. She knows that her existence isn’t allowed in this house.

“Yah! Don’t pretend to be nice with me. You are just the same with your mother.”

Sunwoo who also company Seunggi just keep quiet.

Haknyeon shock when Saeron shout at her.

“This is my house! Haknyeon deserve to be here. Who are you to stop her from seeing me?”

“Oppa!”

“Shut up. If you try to stop Haknyeon from coming here, not single money you get. Remember that.”

Saeron is silent a bit when her fiancé said that.

“Haknyeonnie, come and accompany me to the room. Sunwoo, come join too.” Said Lee Seunggi.

“Okay, Appa!” Haknyeon lead her father and leave Saeron who is still mad when seeing them both. Sunwoo just follow. He is too lazy to join the family conversation even if his family is close to Lee Seunggi’s family.

Saeron is stomping her feet with frustrated. She is shouting really loud. Minkyung and Juyeon who just got back home from shopping surprises when hear their mother’s shout.

“Why mummy?” ask Minkyung.

Saeron turn to her daughters. She stares at them like want to eat them both. Suddenly, Saeron shout again leaving her daughters.

Minkyung and Juyeon shock seeing their mother’s reaction. They both look at each other. They didn’t know what had happened during them both out.

= = = =

Juyeon slam the door hard. Her heart is ache seeing Sunwoo talk happily with her father’s daughter in front of Lee Seunggi’s room. They look happy. Sunwoo never makes her special. Juyeon then went near her mother.

“Mummy! Just look at that . She looks happy with Sunwoo Oppa. I feel hurt.”

Saeron look at other way. She is too lazy to hear her youngest daughter complain.

“Mummy, did you hear or not?” Juyeon has gone mad when her mother didn’t say anything.

“What do you want me to do? That’s your problem, Juyeon-ah. Just think something about it. My head is hurt you know. Even my problem is not solving yet, don’t ever make me become fussier.”

Saeron is gone mad.

“Mummy…”

“Shut up, Juyeon” mad Minkyung. Juyeon is shock. Now her sister is mad at her.

“Mummy, this thing can’t postpone. If we are late, maybe daddy will get back with her wife again. If this happen, we will doom.”

“I know!”

“What are you doing, Mummy?” ask Minkyung.

“I need to face with that woman.”

“It’s easy, mummy. You just gave them money at her so that she didn’t disturb us again. Ask her and her daughter to go away from here. Back to L.A, don’t come here again.” Says Juyeon.

“That’s right. Money can solve anything. Who doesn’t want money? Money is everything.” Minkyung agree her sister’s suggestion.

Slowly a smile appears at Saeron’s lips.

“I can’t believe my daughters are smart.”

“Whose daughter?” Juyeon is smile when her mother good at her.

= = = =

“Hello…”

“Hello… How are you today?” Yoona smile when hearing phone call from Sooyoung. She just wakes up.

“Fine. Seohyun and Jihoon are fine too. Every day I visit them at home. Don’t worry about them. In fact, they also help at the restaurant.”

“Thanks, Younggie. You are truly my bestfriend.” Yoona smile wide. She will never forget what Sooyoung had done to her. After been chase away, Yoona feel lifeless. No place to stay. Thank goodness she found Sooyoung who help her.

“You… Uhm… How about you? Have you seen your husband yet? Did he agree?” ask Sooyoung wants to know.

Yoon sigh heavily.

“I don’t have time to discuss yet.”

“Why is that?”

“I see him again but something had happened. I saw Kim Saeron.”
“So, what’s the problem then?”

“She doesn’t like my existence.”

“Oh my, is she drunk? She just his fiancé and you are his wife. What is her problem with your existence?” Sooyoung’s voice suddenly became high. Even though she didn’t meet with Saeron yet, but she knows that Saeron is an evil type.

“Saeron isn’t in fault in this case, Younggie… Maybe she just insecure of her position when I’m existing there and she knew about Haknyeon is my daughter with her fiancé.”

“You always think of other people rather yourself. You suppose to think about you. Sometimes, we have to think about our self only. If not, we will get bully by others… like you.” Sooyoung said.

“So, what happened?”

Yoona sigh again.

“Saeron slap me. She thinks I want to take her fiancé.” Said Yoona.

“What?” Sooyoung mad. That girl is too over.

“I don’t blame her, Younggie.”

“Yoona! I don’t know what to say to you. Why you are always been so kind to that kind of person.” Sooyoung raise her voice a bit.

“Sooyoung, you do know what is my purpose come here to Korea, right? I don’t want to make more problems. I want to settle this matter fast and go back to L.A fast.”

“Alright, I understand. I don’t want to make your head fussier. Go and rest… If anything, just call me. Remember that… Bye.” Sooyoung defense. She doesn’t want to make Yoona a headache.

“Bye…” Yoona smile before the conversation end. Yoona sit on the bed. She daydreams a bit. Why do I have to become like this? Why must be me? Why should I face him again? Why? Isn’t enough for him to hurt me? What else did he wants? Why? Yoona starts to cry. Her heart is hurt now. The wound that has been heal starts to hurt once again. Yoona cry hard.

 

 

 

 

+++

Hye guys, sorry for the late updates. Busy with college and project to finish before final. So I' double update today Chap 5 & 6. So comment down below about this story. I'm glad to hear any bad or good comments from you all. I will updates next chapter maybe this thursday. Enjoy the story :D