Chapter 5

Not One But Three

“What? He doesn’t want to divorce you? What the heck is his problem? Why he doesn’t want to divorce you? What did he want from you?” Sooyoung ask. She went to her room and closes the door. She is furious when hearing her best friend’s story.

“I don’t know, Younggie. What did he wants from me? Why he still have revenge on me? I feel for coming here.” Yoona said and duck her head.

“Your decision for coming back to Korea is a good decision. You have been running from this for 26 years now. It’s time for you to face him. You are brave enough.”

“I know, Younggie. But when I hear his voice, I feel frightening and my whole body become froze. I’m scare. I thought I would forget what he had done before, but I was wrong. I will never forget it.” Yoona said with tears starts to flow.

“You’re strong, Yoona. You have to face it.” Sooyoung try to comfort Yoona.

“I know. What had done before, I try to be strong.” Yoona said while wipes her tears.

“So, what are you going to do next?”

“I’m stick with my decision. I will divorce him. After thing had become calm, I will see him again. I have to go back before this Sunday. If not, Jihoon will come and fetch us to go back.”

“What?”

“I also don’t want to stay here for longer. I don’t want Jihoon to see Mr. Lee. You know Jihoon’s behavior right? I don’t want it to become worst.

“I understand that…”

“Okay, Younggie… I call you tomorrow”

“Alright…” Sooyoung then look at her Iphone 6+. She let out a sigh. Why do you have to be like this, Yoona?

= = =

Tiffany is standing beside her cousin’s bed.

“How are you right now, Oppa? Why aren’t you resting? I was shock when Sunwoo call me.” Tiffany is glare at her cousin. She is worry.

Sunwoo only stands not far from them. He is still observing Mr. Lee.

“Yoona wants me to divorce her,” tell Lee Seunggi.

Tiffany takes a deep breath and let out a big sigh. She then sits at the chair.

“So, you know about it?” Lee Seunggi asks in high tone. He can’t believe that Tiffany keep it a secret.

“If I be Yoona unnie, I will also do the same thing too.” Said Tiffany.

“What?”

“After you had done to Yoona unnie, do you really think that she will accept you back again? Even if she had accept your apologize, the wound in her heart will never be heal. Until her dead, her memories with you are just disaster.”

“But, didn’t you want to see us together again? To be a happy family? Isn’t that what you want?” Lee Seunggi said with anger.

“That was before. Now it’s different. Enough, Oppa. Let her go. Let her free and find someone new in her life. Maybe you both aren’t meant to be together.” Said Tiffany.

“What are you talking about?” Lee Seunggi can’t believe what Tiffany had said.

“Uncle Seunggi isn’t healing enough, Aunt Tiffany.” Said Sunwoo who is worry.

“I know, Sunwoo-ah.” Tiffany said while look at Sunwoo. Her eyes look at Lee Seunggi again.

“Don’t be so stubborn. Just grant her wish, Oppa.” Tiffany stands up.

“I went back first.” Tiffany went out of the room. It’s for the best.

Lee Seunggi bit his lip.

“Whatever happens, I will never let Yoona go. She is my wife and the mother of my child. Her place is beside me. I will never let Yoona go far away.” Lee Seunggi fists his hand.

Sunwoo just silent observe.

= = =

Kim Saeron is surprise when see a woman inside her fiancé’s room. She recognizes the woman event ought it to had been 26 years, she had not met her. Saeron bit her lips angry.

“You… What are you doing here, Yoona?” Saeron shout and went near Yoona.

A slap at Yoona’s cheek just hears. Everyone who at there was shock seeing Saeron’s action.

Yoona touch her pain cheek that Saeron had slap just now.

“Saeron, What are you doing? Slapping people without intention” Lee Seunggi went mad.

“Omma…” Haknyeon went to her mother.

“Omma?” Saeron is glare at the young lady beside Yoona. Saeron shutter went she want to said something.

“This is Haknyeon. My child with Yoona. My only child is the only that can get my money.” Told Lee Seunggi.

“What? No it’s impossible. You… You just make a story, right? You knew that my fiancé is sick and that’s why you come here and brought this girl to tell that this is my fiancé’s child. You think I didn’t know what you want? You just want my fiancé money right? Saeron went mad. The existence of her rival just making her scare of what she had protected for.

“Saeron! Haknyeon is my child. I know that Haknyeon is my daughter. You are the one who create gossip here. Haknyeon is my only child and my heir.”

“You believe every word that comes from this woman? Maybe she just trapped you so that she can have her revenge on you. We don’t even know if this child is your real child or not. For 26 years, anything can happen during that time.”

“You don’t have to tell about it. I’m not blind yet. I know that Haknyeon is my daughter. A father knows who his child is. My sense knew that Haknyeon is my daughter.”

“Saeron-ah, I just come here because I just knew that Mr. Lee is sick. I don’t have anything else.” Yoona said softly. She doesn’t want to worst the situation.

“Yah! You don’t have to look nice with me. You think I don’t know what is on your mind right now. You just want to revenge me. You knew that my fiancé is sick and then come here. You are really smart.”

“I was the one who told Yoona unnie to come here to see Seunggi Oppa.” Tiffany said. She can’t stand right now.

“What? You? You like to involve other people business, right? I know you hate me, so you decide to take this opportunity to hurt me, right?”

“I really hate you. Satisfied? That’s what you really want to hear, right? You have to knows, who come first in Seunggi Oppa’s life before you.”

“You!” Saeron is glare at Tiffany.

Yoona and Haknyeon are just been quiet. What had happen is not they expect.

“Enough! Saeron go back home. Go!” shout Lee Seunggi. He is tired at Saeron’s behavior.

“Oppa!” Saeron unsatisfied.

“I said go back. Or do you want me to call the guards to drag you out?” Lee Seunggi gave warning to Saeron.

Saeron stomps her feet. She looks at Yoona.

“Our discussion isn’t over yet… Remember that!” Saeron gave a warning before went out.

Lee Seunggi is sighing. He looks at Yoona who been quiet. Maybe, Yoona want to ask his divorce. He knows Yoona’s behavior. He will never divorce Yoona. Never!

= = =

Haknyeon puts a small towel in water and gave it to her mother so she can put at her pain cheek. Yoona is smile and put the towel at her pain cheek.

“Is it hurt, Omma?” Haknyeon is worry.

“A bit…”

“It’s that… Appa’s fiancé?”

“Yes, her name is Saeron. Kim Saeron”

“I can’t believe she do that…” said Saeron. She was shock when that woman slaps her mother.

“That’s usual. Every woman will do that to other woman if they near her love’s one. That’s normal.”

“But you are Appa’s wife. She should respect you…”

“Haknyeonnie, our marriage isn’t build of love but we both were force by our family. I’m just a gardener’s daughter only. He doesn’t love me. I know who I am.” Yoona try to smile even it’s too painful.

“Do you still love him, Omma?” Haknyeon ask wants to know.

Yoona is surprise with her youngest daughter. She becomes quiet.

Haknyeon realize her mother’s reaction. “Uhm… Now what, Omma?” Haknyeon tries to change topic.

“What do you mean?”

“Now that Aunt Saeron knows you are back, she will do something then. The problem is, if we didn’t go back next week, Jihoonnie will come here then. Appa doesn’t want to divorce you. Now, the problem has become complicated.” Haknyeon is worry.

“That was making me worry now. I don’t want Mr. Lee relationship ruin because of me. I really want to solve this matter fast, but with Mr. Lee condition, I don’t want it in rush. You don’t care right, I divorce with Mr. Lee?”

“I don’t care, Omma. What makes you it’s the best, I will follow. I will support your decision, Omma.” Haknyeon just want her mother to be happy.

Yoona is smile. He knows that Haknyeon is a good daughter.

“What if… Seohyunnie and Jihoonnie know about Aunt Saeron slap you; it must be disaster, right?” Suddenly Haknyeon remember her twin sisters. If Seohyunnie and Jihoonnie are here, Aunt Saeron will be death if those two do something. A smile occurs at Haknyeon’s lips.

Yoona just shake her head.

“Can you keep this as a secret from them, please?”

“Okay!” Haknyeon giggle. Suddenly her Iphone7 ring. She looks at the screen. Her face is change. She didn’t know if she should answer or not.

“Who is it?”

“Seohyunnie…” Haknyeon makes face. Her sister like knows that they are talking about them.

= = =

The time went she is in living room, Saeron throw her handbag. She shouts really loud. She then punches the sofa in front of her. Her heart ache went remember what had happened. Her fiancé just chased her away and embarrassed her. Saeron shouts again.

“Mummy! Please don’t shout like a crazy person. It’s too loud! I want to sleep, mummy.” Said Juyeon went near her mother. Minkyung follow behind her sister. They are still in their pajamas.

“DON’T MAKE ME TURN MORE FURIOUS. RIGHT NOW, I’M MAD! MAD!” Saeron is shouts again.

“Mummy!” Minkyung scratch her head. Her mother’s voice is making her ears hurt.

“Now, what happened?” Minkyung went sit down.

“She comes back. She comes back.”

“Who?”

“Yoona!”

“Who is Yoona?” Juyeon ask.

“YOUR FATHER’S WIFE. WHY ARE YOU TOO STUPID?” Saeron is angry.

“Oh…. So, what is the problem?” Minkyung didn’t understand on why her mother’s panic.

“Yah! Why do I have some stupid daughters like both of you?” Saeron push her daughter’s head. She is mad on why her daughter didn’t care about the situation now.

Minkyung and Juyeon are full awake when their mother pushes their head hard.

“Mummy, it's hurt.” Minkyung is mad at her.

“Listen here! Right now your father has an heir. All the money for us right now is belong to her now. Don’t ever wish to get single money.”

Saeron remembers a lady beside Yoona. The lady’s pair of eyes is sure that she belongs to her fiancé.

“What are you talking about, Mummy?” Minkyung is shock after hears what her mother told about. Her eyes become bigger when it’s about money.

“Your father and that woman have a daughter. All of your father’s money all belongs to her.”

“This is not fair, Mummy. All this time we live with him.” Juyeon speak. She doesn’t want all the luxurious life right now disappears like that.

“We have to do something, Mummy!” said Minkyung who starts to get worry.

“Do you think that I will be quiet? You will know what I’ve had some lesson to give to her and her daughter.” Saeron fist her hand tightly.