Chapter 1

Not One But Three

This fonts are for flasback

This fonts are for present

 

“What? You’re going back to Korea tomorrow, Omma?” Jihoon surprise with her mother sudden decision. Seohyun stand up from the sofa after her mother’s words.

“Omma! You promise not to step a foot to Korea. Why you suddenly want to go there? Why?”Jihoon look at her mother. She can’t believe what happened. She needs an explanation.

Haknyeon only sit quietly beside her mother. She knows that her sisters will not agree about their mother’s plan to go back Korea.

”Your Appa is sick, “told Yoona. She surprise when she got a call from Tiffany yesterday. Tiffany is her husband’s cousin. Tiffany also said that her husband is now at emergency room.

It’s been a week, her husband at the hospital because of compilation heart even the doctor said that her husband to awake is thin. The purpose of Tiffany call is to bring back Yoona home and see her husband for the last time. Yoona had to make a tough decision on to go back Korea or not. She knows that Seohyun and Jihoon will never agree about her decision.

Jihoon was quiet a moment.

“Appa is sick. Seohyunnie, Jihoonnie! Let’s go back see Appa for the last time,” console Haknyeon.

“For What” Why we have to see him? He didn’t know our existence. There is no point. It’s not he recognize us. After all this year, the one who watch us is you Omma. He did nothing to us” said Seohyun. Her voice seems a bit high. She’s mad at Haknyeon who easily accept a person who had chased away their mother without anything only because he wants to marry the famous actress. And because of that actress, their mother had been ditch.

“Why we have to accept him in our lives? In this 26 years we live at Los Angeles (LA), have he even search for you, Omma? Is there? NO! There is no use if we been nice with this kind of people.” Said Jihoon.

Jihoon ears become hot after heard what her twin sister. Even tough, they are triplets but their personalities are different.

“He is….our Appa! Even what mistakes Appa did, he still our Appa. Our biological father.” said Haknyeon softly. She knows Seohyun and Jihoon hate their father so much until they can’t easily accept him into their life.

“It’s easy for you to say!” Seohyun glare at her younger sister. Seohyun doesn’t want her mother to hurt more. Back to Korea, it’s not a good idea. The old wound had open again.

“We will not going back,” said Jihoon. Seohyun and Jihoon are still with their decision.

“Do whatever you want! Omma exhaust to talk now.”Suddenly Yoona stand up and went into her room. She is to exhaust to see her children fought. What important right now, will she meet her husband on time tomorrow?

“Omma!” call Haknyeon when her mother lives them. Haknyeon turn to see her sisters. Seohyun and Jihoon turn other places when Haknyeon turn to them both. Haknyeon sigh.

 

 

Tiffany look sad when see her cousin lay at the hospital bed. Around Seunggi’s body attach many wires and even the breathing machine also use for the breathing.

It’s been a week, Lee Seunggi conscious. She remember Seunggi’s last wish before he went inside the emergency room last week. Seunggi want to meet Yoona again. He wants to apologies towards her. Tiffany always calls Yoona without Seunggi knows because Yoona ask her to keep it a secret. She accidently meets Yoona during her trip to L.A with her husband last year. Suddenly she remembers the incident at LA.

“Yoona unnie!” call Tiffany when she grab a woman’s hand who in front of her. The woman who she had lost for 24 years ago.

Yoona surprise with Tiffany existence. Her face changes.” Tiff…Tiffany!” Yoona look at Haknyeon who beside her. She’s afraid.

Tiffany smile. It’s been long time she haven’t met this woman after she been chase away by her cousin. Because of that they lost contact. Tiffany sees a young lady stand beside Yoona. Her face looks alike Yoona. Her hair which past her shoulder, making her look gorgeous. Her brown eyes like Seunggi. Tiffany looks at Yoona with questions.

Yoona slowly nod. She knows what the question is when looking at Tiffany’s face. She knows when anyone who looks at Seohyun, Jihoon and Haknyeon will hook with her husband because their eyes colors are similar with her husband.

“Seunggi Oppa knows it? Ask Tiffany.

“Don’t know!” Yoona answer softly. After been chase away from the house, she know that she is pregnant for 2 months.She finally makes a decision to leave the country. She wants to start a new live and forget about her painful past memories.

She promise,she will never comes back to Korea again and she did not want to see her husband again. “This is Haknyeon.” Yoona introduce her youngest daughter.

Haknyeon smile to Tiffany.

“This is Aunt Tiffany. Your dad’s cousin,” told Yoona.

“Oh…Auntie, How are you?”

“I’m fine. Thank you. What are you doing right now, Haknyeon?” ask Tiffany.

“Now, I’m a practical doctor at St.Mary's Hospital.

“Ouh, you’re a doctor,” Tiffany smile. Tiffany imagination startle by Saeron. Tiffany looks at the door.

“Oh…It’s you! Your husband isn’t mad at you for stay here every day?”Ask Saeron after she went inside her boyfriend’s room. She dislikes seeing Tiffany here.

“Why would my husband mad at me? I’m not even having fun at the club drunk with man. I’m just visits my cousin. Reply Tiffany. She hates Saeron’s attitude. She’s old already but still acts younger. Look at her clothes, I hate it. Even want to wear dress; you should burn that fat too. So ashamed! Tiffany anger in her heart.

Saeron shut her lips when listening to her boyfriend’s cousin. Saeron is lazy to accept it and she sat at the sofa, reading the magazines she just brought. Here is too boring.

Tiffany glares at Saeron. She’s upset with her personality who even doesn’t care about her boyfriend. Seunggi Oppa makes a huge mistake choosing this lady who had 2 daughters. What is her advantage, I don’t see it. Disgust with her

“Mummy! Mummy!’” Shout Juyeon when come in the room. She ran to her mother. She didn’t care about Tiffany at all.

“Mummy… The Gucci Brand has a new latest handbag. Let’s go, we must bought it before anyone else.

“Gucci?!” Saeron’s eyes become wide when listening to her daughter. She closes the magazine hurry.

“Mummy! Hurry up, before it sold out.” cry Juyeon like a kid.

“Okay, Okay!”Saeron hurry stands up.”AAA...Tiffany, can you help me take care of my boyfriend. I’m going out for a while.” ask Saeron the leave the room.

Tiffany holds her Carlo Rino brand handbag tightly. The heck she asks me to take care of her boyfriend? It’s not even 5minutes she there and she went out already. What kind of girlfriend is she? She too difference from Yoona unnie. Yoona unnie definitely never leave Seunggi Oppa alone. She will always be by his side. Tiffany looks at Seunggi.

“Is this the future wife you want, Seunggi Oppa? Asks Tiffany before leaving the room. She disappointed at Seunggi because he didn’t care about Yoona.

 

= = = =

Seohyun went inside her mother’s room. She lean her body at the wall when seeing her mother packed some clothes into a bag.

“Do you think this is a good idea, Omma?”

Yoona turns. Her vision is point at her eldest daughter. A loud sigh release.

“Whatever happened, he stills my husband. Even we had separated, I’m still his wife. Whatever happens before, I already forget about it.” said Yoona softly.

Seohyun’s forehead frown.

“You do know that your existence to there isn’t welcoming at all? What about his current fiancé? Suddenly Omma appeared after 20 years above and at that time the husband conscious. Do you know what people are thinking about you, Omma?”

“Whatever they thinking about me, I don’t care. They free to think whatever they want. I don’t want to been sorry after this. Just let me see him for the last time.” Yoona try to smile.

Seohyun shake her head many times. She just wants to protect her mother from being hurt again. She also didn’t want to see her mother suffer again. It’s enough just one time her mother been suffer because of a man without responsibility.

“Seohyunnie, don’t worry about me. Haknyeonnie is there with me. It’s up to you and Jihoonnie if you want to come back Korea with us. You both are big enough to think. I accept you both decision.”Yoona stands up and walk toward Seohyun.

“Do you still love him?” Seohyun ask a sudden question.

Yoona stop her step. Her face becomes pale. Her heartbeat become rapid after heard the sudden question from Seohyun.

“Do you still love him, Omma” Again Seohyun asks. Her tone becomes sharp.

Yoona become quiet.

“Thanks because you have answer my question.” Seohyun went out. Her steps stop and Seohyun turn to her mother.

“Have a nice trip, Omma.” Seohyun went away.

Yoona stand like a statue. She also confuses. Seohyun shadow had gone. Am I still in love with that man? Slowly Yoona went to a table near her bed. She opens the drawer of it. A small green box was taking out. Yoona opens the box. An old picture and she stare at it. Her tears drops without her know. She cries heavily...and hugs it tightly.

Seohyun hide beside the door of her mother’s room. She still stands there to see her mother reaction. Her heart drop seeing her mother. Why Omma still love the guy that didn’t even love her before? That man don’t deserve her mother’s love, whisper in her heart. The hate of that man didn’t even disappeared even she knows that man is her biological father.

= = =

“Omma!’

Yoona turns to the door of her room. “Sorry, for disturbing,” said Haknyeon standing at the door.

“Have Seohyunnie and Jihoonnie awake yet?”

“Done, Omma. They are in the kitchen. Breakfast is done.”

“I will be there in a minute.” Yoona stands up.

“Alright, Omma.” Haknyeon smile. She went downstairs to the kitchen.

Today, Yoona and Haknyeon will go back to Korea. Her pulses become rapid. Many question inside her brain appeared.

Will I be able seeing him? What will their reaction when see Haknyeon especially Saeron? Oh god, what was I thinking?