Sunmi

short stories about love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{play Sunmi-Gashina while reading it}

===

Being Sunmi’s backup dancer is the hardest thing for me. There are lots of things that I need to control when I dance with her. Not to mention lots of dance practices and rehearsals that I have to go through before the actual shows.

I'm really afraid that one day, I would lose control.

“Help me practice again? Pretty please.”

If there's anyone in this world who can resist her aegyo, I bet that person is not normal. Seeing the pout on her face, although I know it's just the two of us right now—which make it more dangerous for me, but I need to be professional, I'm her dancer for God's sake!

As the music is on, the beat matches really well with my own heartbeat. I look straight at her as she comes closer to me, I don't know if it's just my imagination or not, but she seems to lean her face closer than usual.

Being the only dancer by now, is the meaning of having all the y moves with her. I hold my breath when she touches my hair and runs her fingers on my back. And when it's my turn to touch her body, I'm praying for the clock to tick faster.

How could she be so y with just in her crop-top and shorts? I definitely wouldn't know the answer ever.

“Drink it slowly, Mi. Here, your towel.”

“Help me with it, please.” Look, she did it again. I take a deep breath as I wipe her forehead softly. She always acts like a baby when she is with me, sometimes I can't understand her intention at all.

Then, I have my own drink as I let her rest for a while. She has been practicing non stop these days, which makes me worried about her. I look at her beautiful face as a frown takes it's place on my forehead.

“What are you thinking about, Mi?”

Sunmi looks back at me, the exhaustion is getting the toll on her.

“I'm just...I don't know. I feel like I'm still not good enough.”

The strong Sunmi, breaks down in front of me. I'm lucky enough to be the one who can see this side of her. The fragile and weak Sunmi, the real Mimi.

I stare at her eyes and pat her head gently. “You're a beautiful, multi-talented woman. You're a Queen, Mi. There's nothing that you can't do, always remember that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter