complete

Trustworthy Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stumbled back slightly, pinching himself a few times to make sure this wasn't a dream. An injured stranger at his door at this time of the night? Was the man trying to rob him? No, it didn't make sense. Why would a thief fake an injury to get into his house when he could easily knock Baekhyun out and enter? 

 

If the man wasn't bleeding profusely, he would've shut the door and gone back to what he was doing but he couldn't. He would have to have no morals to do such a thing. At the same time, however, the man was a stranger. If there was one thing his parents taught him, it was to not trust strangers. Especially those that are much larger than you and could easily take you down. 

 

He was in a dilemma. 

 

"Please hurry..." the man groaned out, his shirt stained as the blood flowed down his body. 

 

"Okay just wait a minute I'll call an ambulance, you're bleeding so much-"

 

"NO. Please no. I can't go to the hospital please."

 

 

To say Baekhyun was taken aback would be an understatement. The man was bleeding to death but he refused to go to a hospital? It was extremely strange. Perhaps he had a traumatic experience there? Even so, the fact that the male was worried about going to a hospital when he was in a life-and-death situation was really odd. 

 

"Please, help me, I beg you," the stranger pleaded before falling to the ground with a loud thud. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The brunet ran a hand through his hair as he paced, checking the time for what felt like the millionth time. It had been 40 minutes now and the door to the room where the man was, getting treated by his personal doctor, was still shut. 

 

Baekhyun had never felt so anxious in his life before. Sure, he knew that he wouldn't get blamed if the man ended up dying but the thought that the stranger came to him and asked for his help only to end up dying was too much for him. His conscious could never handle it. 

 

He held his breath when the door opened and out walked his doctor. He turned to the man, frantically asking several questions all at once. "Done?" Dr. Kim asked once he was quiet. He nodded his head, the sound of his harsh heartbeats evident. 

 

"He'll be alright, I managed to stop the bleeding in time. Just make sure he gets some rest." 

 

Baekhyun sighed in relief, feeling all his stress melt away. His racing heart slowed down and a grin appeared on his face. "Thank you so much Dr. Kim. Can I see him now?" He questioned, not knowing why he desired to see the stranger so much. 

 

When he got a nod in response, he turned to head to the room with the injured a thought struck him. "Wait Dr. Kim! Can you please...uh, not tell my parents about this?" He questioned, gulping when he realized how suspicious he sounded. The only reason he didn't want the doctor informing his parents is because he knows he'll get in trouble for letting a stranger into his home. He didn't want them to worry about him. 

 

"Oh? Why not? Is that man your boyfriend or something?" Dr. Kim asked, smirking smugly. 

 

"I think it's time for you to go now! Thanks for being here," he exclaimed, lightly shoving the man towards the door. Although he was a doctor and quite a bit older than Baekhyun, he and Dr. Kim had a playful relationship so him getting teased wasn't out of the norm. 

 

Once the older male had left, chuckling as he made his way out, Baekhyun turned to the door with the stranger in it, gulping nervously. For all he knew, the man could be a serial killer, waiting for Baekhyun to walk in the door to kill him. But then again, he saved the guy's life, the male would have to be heartless to do such a thing. 

 

But what if the gigantic man had faked the gunshot all along and this was an elaborate plan to get in his house so he could kill Baekhyun-

 

The brunet rolled his eyes at his own thoughts. He had been watching too many movies lately. Why would the man even want to kill him? He hasn't done anything wrong. Still, just to be on the safe side, he grabbed the knife that was sitting in the bowl of fruits and held it behind his back, entering the room cautiously. 

 

Walking closer to the bed, he cleared his throat, about to say something when he realized the man was asleep. He was about to leave the room and let the stranger rest until his eyes rested on the male's serene face. 

 

He was in awe as he admired the face. Long eyelashes, soft lookin, cherry lips, protruding ears that made him look really cute. Wow, he was handsome. Baekhyun didn't have a chance to really examine any of the man's features before but now he couldn't look away. He knew he must've looked extremely creepy just staring but the it's fine because the really hot guy was sleeping so it's not like he knew-

 

"You know, it's rude to stare," a deep, gruff voice stated. 

 

Baekhyun jumped as the man he was openly gawking at for the past few minutes rose up, staring back at him. In his shock, he dropped the knife he was holding, cursing mentally at the sound it made when it hit the floor. 

 

"What the...is that a knife? Whoa, you're not trying to kill me are you? You just saved me why are you trying to kill me now?" The man questioned, clearly bewildered after seeing the object that Baekhyun was previously holding. 

 

"No! I'm not trying to kill you it's just that I was worried that you would kill me! I know you're injured and all but maybe that was your plan to get inside and maybe you'll rob me and then kill me afterwards. I'm not saying you're a murderer I'm sure you're a lovely person but my parents said to never trust a stranger so that's why I took a knife with me just in case I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

 

His rambling was cut off by a chuckle. Baekhyun instantly stopped, cursing himself mentally for never knowing when to shut his big mouth. He flushed as the other male laughed at him, mortified at the reaction. Rambling was his nervous habit and he couldn't even express how embarrassed he was about it. 

 

"Don't worry, I know you weren't trying to kill me and thank you for saving my life. I don't know how I could ever make up for that but I'll try. Oh and, don't be so embarrassed, that was really cute."

 

 

Baekhyun eyes widened, turning an even darker shade of red at the man's words. He was not expecting that. He wanted to respond but couldn't think of anything to reply with so he stood, staring speechless at the other. 

 

Thankfully for him, his phone decided to ring at the second. He didn't even have to look to see who was calling, there was only one person that'd call so late at night. 

 

"Hi mom," he flinched at the screaming coming from the other end. His mother was naturally the loudest person he knew and when she screamed- he was amazed he wasn't deaf. "I'm sorry I didn't answer before I was just...I had something going on. Yes mom, I promise everything is okay. It's late I'll call you tomorrow. Goodnight, I love you." 

 

He hung up, smiling slightly at his phone before turning back to the man on the bed. Strangely, the male's previous smile disappeared and his eyes were downturned, looking anywhere but Baekhyun. He looked upset for some reason. 

 

"Is everything okay?" Baekhyun inquired, a little concerned seeing Chanyeol's sudden mood drop. 

 

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm Chanyeol by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you," the man, who's name he finally knew, stretched his hand out, his lips blossoming into a grin as he waited for Baekhyun to shake his hand. 

 

Usually, Baekhyun would give an introduction before shaking hands but in this situation, his eyes never diverted from Chanyeol's face and that smile, that stunning smile. He looked absolutely dazzling with that grin on his face. 

 

' Baekhyun, you've stared at him, introduce yourself and shake that large, manly hand' his inner voice screamed, getting him out of his trance. 

 

He cleared his throat, shaking the other male's hand, trying not to blush harder when he saw Chanyeol raise a brow, looking like he was judging him extremely hard right now. 

 

 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun and it's nice to meet you too. I should get going though you need to get more rest so yeah uh bye then." He ran out of the room, almost tripping as he got to the door. Without another glance behind him, he made his way to his bedroom, harshly shutting the door behind him before jumping face first onto the bed. 

 

He grumbled, screaming at himself for being so damn stupid. He couldn't believe how much he humiliated himself back there. He wanted to blame Chanyeol's obnoxiously hot face but he knew that that wasn't an excuse. Never in his life had he embarrassed himself that bad in front of someone attractive. Why couldn't he control himself around a stranger he literally just met? 

 

The realization that he'd have to face the male again made him want to dig a hole and bury himself in it. How was he supposed to face Chanyeol after all that? He was tempted to run away from his own house just to avoid the other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The shrill sound of his alarm woke the brunette up, causing him to groan. He was awake all night thinking about the events that had occurred the night before and the mortification kept him from any sleep. As soon as his mind finally let him get some rest, his stupid alarm went off. He probably only got an hour of sleep. Checking the time, he groaned. It was only 8 why did he put an alarm-

 

His class started at 8:30! He cursed as he rushed over to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and changing into more suitable clothes. He ran out of his room, hair sticking out in every direction. He looked like a whole mess. 

 

 

"You're finally awake. Breakfast?"

 

Baekhyun turned to the voice so fast he almost broke his neck. "Chanyeol? Why are you up and... did you make this?" He questioned, staring wide-eyed at the plate with eggs and bacon in it. 

 

"Yeah I did. I just, you saved my life and now you're even letting me stay in your house until I get better. I felt that the least I could do is make some breakfast. Do you not like eggs and bacon?" the giant man questioned, scratching the back of his neck nervously. 

 

"What! But you're injured! You have a cast on, it must've been so hard to cook all this... you shouldn't have," Baekhyun yelped, staring at the man's arm. "I appreciate the gesture, it was really sweet but you don't have to make up for anything. It was the right thing to do. Also, I love eggs and bacon." He grinned wide at the male, touched that the stranger would cook him breakfast even when injured. 

 

"Wow..." Chanyeol stared at him, looking awestruck. "You have a really pretty smile."

 

Baekhyun choked on his food as he processed the words the other just uttered. He was not expecting that. His face flushed from both embarrassment and lack of oxygen as he coughed uncontrollably. 

 

"Are you okay?!" Chanyeol gave the shorter boy some water, watching in worry as the brunette continued coughing. 

 

When Baekhyun finally calmed down, he looked at his phone, seeing that it was past 8:30. " I have to go. Thanks so much for the breakfast Chanyeol and I'm sorry I didn't have time to eat it all but I'm running late and oh my god I'm dead. Okay bye see you later," he waved, running out there, mentally grateful for his class for getting him out of that awkward situation. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A week had passed since Chanyeol came to his door asking for help. Baekhyun was just as awkward around Chanyeol and regularly embarrassed himself but it was getting better than before. They had a few conversations where Baekhyun didn't make a fool out of himself and they made Baekhyun realize how similar he and Chanyeol were. They both really loved music, enjoyed gaming and liked horror movies. 

 

The more he got to know the other, the more he liked him. It felt so natural talking to him even though he was still extremely nervous around the other. Looking next to him, where Chanyeol was seated watching a tv show, Baekhyun stared. He still couldn't get over just how attractive the male was. He could stare at the other all day but he knew that the taller would get creeped out so he quickly turned back to his laptop, sighing audibly as he looked back at the trash that he wrote. 

 

"What's with the over exaggerated sigh. Something up?" Chanyeol asked after hearing Baekhyun's overly-dramatic, distressed sigh. 

 

"I have an essay due and it's just so, so bad. I'm just not a writer you know?" He confessed, about to delete the entire paragraph he just wrote. 

 

"I doubt you're that bad. You're probably just a perfectionist. Let me see, maybe I can help." 

 

If Baekhyun wasn't desperate, he would've refused, knowing that Chanyeol would judge him for his dreadful writing. He looked at the laptop and then at Chanyeol reluctantly before passing the object over to the male. "Just don't judge me too hard, I know I'm bad," he pouted. 

 

Chanyeol nodded, skimming through his writing. Baekhyun tapped his fingers on his thighs, anxious as he waited for the other to break his silence. When the man was done, he was silent, making Baekhyun more agitated. 

 

"So?" The brunette questioned, unable to stand the uncomfortable silence. 

 

"Well it's uh, not the worst thing I've ever read."

 

Baekhyun groaned, face-palming at the taller male's words. "That bad huh? , I'm going to fail this aren't I?"

 

"No no! Don't worry too much I can help you fix it. Your ideas aren't bad you just have a lot of errors. You're missing quite a few commas here and there. Or well, everywhere. Also, there are a few run on sentences and a few things sound awkward but it's fine! Easy to fix." 

 

Baekhyun cheeks heated up as Chanyeol fixed his mistakes. The fact that he was so incompetent at writing essays made him feel ashamed. He couldn't even do the basics. 

 

"And done! Everything's fixed and it's perfect now. Look." Chanyeol grinned, passing the laptop over with enthusiasm. 

 

When Baekhyun finished reading the end product, he was amazed. His poorly written essay got transformed into something...not trash. "Oh my god this is actually good! Thank you so much Chanyeol!"

 

"Hey, no need to thank me. They were your ideas I just fixed up some mistakes. Also, don't feel stupid for not being good at something. You have your own talents."

 

Baekhyun couldn't think of a response. All he could do in that moment was smile the biggest and most genuine smile ever. Chanyeol really was the sweetest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol chanyeol chanyeol look I got a 96%! Can you believe that?! I thought I was going to fail!" 

 

Holding the paper in his hand, he ran over to the giant. Too focused on his joy, he wrapped his arms around the taller, hugging the man tightly.

 

After about a second, Baekhyun realized what he had just done. He barely had time to relish in the warmth radiating off Chanyeol's body before pulling away. 

 

"I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me! I won't do it again!" 

 

Baekhyun turned the other way with rosy cheeks, almost running away after successfully making a fool out of himself yet again.

 

If he even stayed a second longer, he would've heard Chanyeol tell him it was okay and if he glanced back as he walked away, he would've seen the longing look on the younger's face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun seriously envied Chanyeol. Unlike the awkward mess he was, Chanyeol was cool and charismatic. One thing he really appreciated about the younger was how he never brought up anything he knew would humiliate Baekhyun. Instead, he would beg the other to hang out with him to get rid of the tension between them.

 

So here they were, a few hours after the hug about to watch a movie. The second he came home, Chanyeol pleaded with the brunet to watch a movie with him. Obviously, Baekhyun came up with several excuses. 

 

"I have like 3 assignments and a lab due. Oh! And I have to study for a bio exam that's coming up-"

 

"Baekhyun, you have plenty of time to do all that. Just one movie, please?"

 

Maybe it was the puppy-dog eyes or the fact that he could already imagine Chanyeol's child-like grin disappear if he refused that Baekhyun said yes. He knew that he would come to regret it but as long as Chanyeol bright smile remained on his face, he was willing to take the risk of humiliating himself. 

 

"Okay alright. What movie do you want to watch?" He questioned, fighting the grin from appearing on his face as Chanyeol beamed. 

 

"Well I was gonna say a horror movie but I think we should try something different. What do you think of 50 Shades Of Grey? I've always wanted to watch that movie."

 

 Baekhyun almost choked on his own spit. 50 shades- did he know what that movie was about?! Just the thought of the movie made his cheeks heat up. Was he really going to watch a movie that revolved around with the other male? 

 

No way. Nuh uh. There was absolutely no way he would ever do such a thing. 

 

"Uh how about something else? We could watch the whole Harry Potter series again?" Baekhyun suggested, trying to sound casual and not like he was horrified at the thought of watching the R rated movie. 

 

"But I want to watch something new. Unless you're- wait," Chanyeol's lips formed a smirk, causing the brunet to gulp. "You're not shy are you? It's just and we're both adults here. Or are you not mature enough to handle it?"

 

Baekhyun huffed, shaking his head at the accusations. He wasn't shy nor was he too immature, he just thought it was a little strange to watch such a movie with the other male. They were... friends and that movie was basically . Who watches with their friends? 

 

"No I just think it'll be a bit strange that's all," Baekhyun rebutted, crossing his arms defensively. 

 

"It doesn't have to be weird. It's just a movie. I just think you're too scared to watch it."

 

"No I'm not scared I just think it's weir-"

 

"No no we can watch something else. I don't want to make you feel weird."

 

"Fine! Let's watch!"

 

Baekhyun already regretted it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the movie played, Baekhyun came to a conclusion. First of all, he was wrong about Chanyeol. The male looked all cute and innocent but he was not. He was purposely making himself look insanely attractive so Baekhyun could get entranced in his good looks and embarrass himself. Thus, Chanyeol was a sadist. 

 

Second of all, Baekhyun may have a tiny, minuscule crush on the other. There was something about that damned smile that alluded him. Everything about Chanyeol captivated him, leaving him breathless. It was both an unusual and frightening feeling, like Chanyeol was doing some kind of black magic on him. 

 

It was just a crush though. Crushes are temporary and easy to get rid of. Most of Baekhyun's crushes never lasted more than a few months. He would get over it eventually, he knew he would. 

 

But then again, Chanyeol was living with him. It's not like he could avoid the guy forever. Maybe when he left-

 

The thought of Chanyeol leaving just struck him and his heart stopped. He didn't want Chanyeol to leave. It hasn't been long since the other male showed up at his door and he still had his cast on but eventually he would recover and go back home-

 

Baekhyun turned his attention back to the movie. He didn't want to upset himself by thinking of the inevitable. Unfortunately for him, the inappropriate scene had just begun. 

 

The brunet squirmed as he attempted to keep a straight face while watching the intense makeout. The sound of heavy breathing and moans made him extremely uncomfortable. Once it started getting progressively more risqué, Baekhyun eyes drifted from the screen. 

 

"Everything okay there Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked, amusement clear in his voice. 

 

"Fine. I just remembered I have to uh, write an email to my professor! It's very important so I should get going," he cleared his throat, missing the mischievous look on the other male's face. 

 

"You're acting really strange. You're not a.. are you?" Chanyeol questioned in an innocent tone. 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun could feel his face heat up and he mentally cursed Chanyeol. "N-no I have uhm loads of experience!" He cleared his throat, about to kick Chanyeol where it would cause him the most pain. 

 

"Oh really? You should show me sometimes," an obnoxious smirk formed on Chanyeol's face as he said those words. 

 

If Baekhyun's face was warm before, it was scorching now. He felt like he was about to combust at those words so he resisted looking at the y bastard's face and made his way to his bedroom. "I have to go write that email bye!" He blurted before shutting the door to his room, covering his crimson face. 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun couldn't sleep all night and he blamed Chanyeol for it. It was past 2am and he spent the last few hours overthinking as usual. His heart was about to explode from beating so hard as he thought about Chanyeol's words. 

 

He knew that the other must've been playing him and that he was taking things way too seriously but that's just how he was. He was clearly lying when Chanyeol asked him if he was a . Yes, he was a . A really innocent one too. 

 

His whole life, he had been surrounded by protective parents. He went to the best private school in Seoul and his parents always monitored most of the things he did. Unlike most of his classmates who also had overbearing parents, Baekhyun never really had an issue with it. He understood why his parents were the way they were and he appreciated everything they did for him. 

 

He had always been that nerdy kid who loved learning and didn't have many friends. He never drank, partied or dated in high school and was unfamiliar with most things that normal people his age were familiar with. 

 

As soon as he moved out, however, he was exposed to the college experience he missed out on in high school. He went to his first party and it was safe to say that he did not enjoy it. He couldn't participate in the excess drinking and drug use as the thought of his parents warning him came to mind. 

 

He didn't want them to disappoint them. They were spending so much money on him to go to such a prestigious university and he couldn't bare the thought of rebelling against them. 

 

That's why the guilt of keeping Chanyeol a secret from his mom was eating at him. He told his mother everything but he was aware that doing so would get him into a lot of trouble. His mother would force him to kick Chanyeol out and there's no way he could ever do that. 

 

He was in a dilemma, once again. 

 

So deep in his thoughts, he didn't see the giant spider on his bed. When he did, he shrieked, jumping up from his bed. The spider was gigantic- he had never seen one that big. Being terrified of spiders, Baekhyun didn't think twice before running out of the room to the room across from his. 

 

 

 

 

 

He walked into the room, slamming the door wide open, forgetting that a certain male was sleeping in there. 

 

"What the... Baekhyun?" Chanyeol's husky voice questioned, making the brunet stop in his tracks, wide-eyed. "What's wrong?" The now awake male asked as he sat up, turning on the lamp as he faced the other. 

 

 

"I-uh, there was a really big spider in my room so I ran away to sleep here but I completely forget you were sleeping here. I'm sorry I'll sleep on the couch in the living room-"

 

"Don't be ridiculous, this is your house. Take the bed I'll sleep on the floor," Chanyeol exclaimed, getting out of bed before getting stopped by the brunet. 

 

"Wait no Chanyeol. You sleep on the bed I'll sleep on the floor. You're injured, it's not fair for you to sleep on the floor," Baekhyun objected. 

 

"How about we both sleep on the bed? Don't worry I'll put some pillows in between us as a barrier. I don't want your back hurting in the morning."

 

Baekhyun wanted to refuse. Sharing a bed with his crush? That was too much for him. He was trying to get over his feelings for Chanyeol, not make them more intense. But then, he thought about sleeping on the floor and how much his muscles would hurt afterwards and decided against it. "Okay, if you say so."

 

He got into the bed, clearing his throat as Chanyeol stared at him intensely. "Is there something you want to say?" Baekhyun asked, getting a bit creeped out at how Chanyeol's gaze stayed on his face. 

 

"I just want to apologize for the movie thing. I knew you were uncomfortable and I still made you watch. It was only meant to be a harmless- stupid but harmless joke but I shouldn't have done that anyway. Also, I shouldn't have asked you such a personal question. It's none of my business anyway. I hope you can forgive me for my childish behaviour."

 

Baekhyun did not see that coming. Nevertheless, it brought a smile on his face. What Chanyeol did was just a dumb joke and the fact that he was so worried about making Baekhyun uncomfortable was really sweet. 

 

"That was a terrible joke but I forgive you, it wasn't meant to be serious. It's just that, I really am inexperienced so that kind of stuff makes me feel awkward," Baekhyun laughed, thinking about how much of an understatement that really was. 

 

"I'm really thankful for you Baekhyun. You've done so much for me. I also feel bad that I'm living in your house for free and I'm not able to repay you. You're really the kindest person I know. Letting a stranger into your house and helping him out this much? There are very few people who would something like this."

 

Baekhyun's smile widened and he felt warm as he moved a little closer to Chanyeol. 

 

"You don't have to thank me. All I did was help someone who needed my help, it's not big deal. Also, you don't have to repay me but if you absolutely feel like you must, wait till you're better and then you can," Baekhyun replied and then he remembered something. 

 

"Can I ask you something? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

 

"Yeah, Of course, you can," Chanyeol responded, curious about the smaller male could possibly want to ask him. 

 

"I've noticed this a few times but I wasn't sure if it was okay for me to ask. Whenever I talk to my mom, you always seem so upset. Even when you're happy, as soon as my mom calls, you always frown and look down as if you're really sad about something. Is there a reason why?"

 

Baekhyun knew that he might've been pushing the boundaries by asking a question like that but he couldn't help himself. His curiosity took over him and he had to find out the truth. 

 

There was a long, tense silence and Baekhyun instantly regretted asking that question. Obviously, it was something personal and maybe Chanyeol wasn't ready to share anything yet. 

 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have ask-"

 

"It's fine Baekhyun. There is a reason. Both my parents have died. My dad died years back and then my mom died recently. I guess I'm an orphan now," he laughed but it was obvious how painful it was for him. "They weren't the most loving couple in the world but they stayed together for me. Sometimes I think that if they separated, they would both still be alive right now."

 

Baekhyun moved the pillows that were in between them and moved even closer to Chanyeol. He rested his hand on the other's soft face, caressing it slowly as a tear ran down his cheek. "I'm so sorry Chanyeol. You don't deserve that. I'm sorry," Baekhyun had to prevent his own tears from falling. He could hear the anguish in Chanyeol's voice and it broke his heart. 

 

Maybe it was their proximity or how vulnerable he was feeling that brought Chanyeol's lips to hover over Baekhyun's. The two stared, lost in each other's eyes as they inched closer, their lips almost touching. 

 

Baekhyun's eyes fluttered close as he felt Chanyeol's lips brush against his own. And then, their lips touched, causing the butterflies in Baekhyun's stomach to go crazy. Chanyeol's lips were even softer than he could imagine and they felt perfect against his own. 

 

They eventually pulled away for air, breathing heavily. Baekhyun's cheeks flushed and he couldn't think of what to say or do. He wanted to grab the other into another passionate kiss but he waited for a response first. 

 

"Baekhyun, I-"

 

Baekhyun held his breath, the sound of his heart racing against his chest and harsh breathing was audible in the otherwise silent room. 

 

"I like you. A lot. You don't have to like me back and I'm sorry if I made things awkward but I can't keep it in anymore."

 

Baekhyun's eyes almost popped of his sockets. Never in a million years did he expect to get confessed to by his crush. 

 

Chanyeol actually liked him back.

 

Baekhyun only wished that he was a normal person. He would've confessed back, pulling his crush into another kiss that would take his breath away. They would cuddle and fall asleep in each other's arms. 

 

But he wasn't. Never did he think about himself or his own happiness. Instead, he thought about his parent's disapproval when they found out that Baekhyun was keeping a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter