Episode 4

THE WEDDING
Its being two days after the exhausted bogus wedding and she hadn't really left the beach house hyun joong had practically restricted her to the building saying that it would be awkward for the bride to be seen without the husband Somin had asked him to go out with her but her contract husband won't, saying that he have alot of things to do and dont have the time to camouflage with her ' who want to be burdened with his boring presence anyways' she snorted she signed and lay on her bed thinking about her life if someone would have told her that she would be married to a jerk like him she would have called him a joker but now she wished she can turn back the hands of time she have being hurt many times in the past but she also learned to move on with life lucky for her she listened to her mother's advice that she should not open her legs for any guy before her wedding her frist love betrayed her by sleeping with her best friend she caught them in the act and almost ran mad and now trusting another guy had being a big issue for her. A knock interrupted her thought she stood up and opened the door and was surprised to see hyun joong all dress for work "Good morning sir"she greeted hyun joong muttered under his breathe " I've told you times without number to stop calling me that am not my father" he answered her she stared at him for a second and swallowed " okay pick one joongie or hyun joong which one" she responded neither smiling nor frowning "joongie sound good" he answered surprised at her respond " don't you ever smile " he asked "don't you ever respond to greetings " she asked back he shook his head smiling 'gosh this woman is a pain the "anyway am off to the office"he said "what the hell joongie this is supposed to be our honeymoon however fake it might be what would people think of me when you just returned to work two days after the wedding " she said angrily " they can think whatever they want am tired of sitting idle in this God forsaken cage house call honeymoon he declared "Atleast you didn't mind what the maid might think about our sleeping arrangement" he challenge " I was against you employing a maid in the frist place didn't I? anyway you are not going to work how would people look at me " she challenge back "that's for you to worry about" he answered she shook her head in dismay " no wonder you had me signed a contract cause no woman in her right senses would marry a self centered jerk like you" she shouted angrily at him seeing the rage on his face she wanted to run but her stubborn nature wouldn't allow her He grabbed he hand fiercely and pulled her closer to him as he glared at her straight in the eye all her courage seeped out of her leaving her with fear " I guess that made the two of us cause you accepted this contract on personal gain so think twice before you alter another word" He dropped her hand instantly and she staggered slightly then he was gone before she could even blink she leaned against the door to support her from falling down.