Episode 3

THE WEDDING
Contrary to the thought of her friends that she Would be spending her honeymoon in one of the most beautiful country she ended up spending it in korea. As the driver drove them to the beach house the silence in the car was so uncomfortable minute late somin fell asleep hyun joong had to wake her up when they got the beach house she opened her eyes with wide open staring at the building in front of her "you like it" he asked staring at her "yes its beautiful" she said They walked on to the beach house as they went it became difficult for her to walk in the sand with the heels, she took them off feeling the cool sand on her bare foot made her relaxed and now they only thought on her mind was a cold shower and a cool mattress. Hyun joong showed her the way to the bedroom and she walked in only to find out that he wasn't following her she was happy because she needed some privacy to shower and change her clothe. After the shower she changed into an oversized gown just when she was about to sleep he entered with a laptop in his hands and an alarm went off in her head. "You should be tired won't you come to bed"she said "come to bed? You can go to sleep or have u forgotten that we had a signed contract" hyun joong said with his eyes fixed on the laptop. Somin blanked for a moment she had forgotten about everything for a moment thinking its real she maybe his wife now but it will only last for a year " how can I forget" she said forcedly "good then" he murmured. "Well since you don't need my help here why don't I get a room for myself " she said already taking out her bag in the wardrobe " no you can't" he said facing her "and why can't I" she asked annoyed "some cleaner and helps may notice and spread rumors" hyun joong said trying to reason with her "then don't employ one I can help myself here"she answered " and what if I can't do without a maid"he said as somin was dragging her bag outside not willing to reason "that's for you to worry about and am her in case you needed any help"she said and closed the door behind her "damn you woman" he shouted in anger.