Episode 2

THE WEDDING
Two week later Somin stood at the entrance of the over crowded hall feeling like an exposed rabbit her uncle had her hand tucked in his elbow and the music was being sung softly but somin heard nothing. She felt a choking fear in her spine that something would go wrong as her eyes took a look at the dignitaries as they stared at her she felt incredibly small. The gown which she had being force to buy by her friends now seemed like a big consolation and a life saver because it made her look important and rich. Rich? She shallowed how could be marrying Kim hyun joong he was not just rich but exceedly rich apart from his parent wealth he owns Kim empire which had uncountable branches all over the country it was not surprising that he was that established at 30 he was born into a wealthy family and once there is money there is everything. Somin stand straight at the alter and saw hyun joong with his back tux he slowly looked back as if noticing everyone diversion he turned around somin who had been standing rooted to the ground seemed to freeze the moment their eyes met he was one man who had the most compelling and breath taking appearance. He was exceedingly handsome with his arrogant air making him look more powerful He stood with confidence making somin wondered if anything would ever shake it. They are two world apart her uncle tagged at her and she instantly snapped out of her thought. He smiled at her as they started moving to the alter while photography were busy taking pictures of them looking at hyun joong would make her run to him but instead she wanted to run away, far away from him. "Somin what's wrong with you" she asked herself She had lost her family to a car accident when was eleven, life had not been fair since then her father's brother had being the one taking care of her since then, when everyone else in the family deserted her. Hyun joong who seems not to be able take in what he's seeing. "Its the gown right" she asked nervously Uhn" he instantly snapped out of his thought "you look erm....... Very beautiful" he said and she blused instantly " you are nervous" he said as he took her hands and they faced the church. "Kin hyun joong do you take jung somin as you lawfully wedded wife to love and cherish her till death do you part" the priest asked ", yes I do" he repiled without hesitation. "Jung somin do you take Kim hyun joong as your lawfully wedded husband to love and respect him till death do you part" everyone seemed to hold their breath or was she just imaging it silence reigned as everyone waited for her reply she sollowed and answered "yes I do" everyone applaused as the priest faced hyun joong giving him a ring " now repeat after me I....... " the vows were exchange between them and everyone congratulate them.