Forgotten Bottle

One to Ten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is like a continuation of "Bottle of Vodka" but this is Irene's POV :)

----

 

“What are you doing here?” Without any invitation, Jisoo made her way inside my unit and comfortably made her way to the couch--- which earned her a death glare “Kim Jisoo, what are you doing in my condo unit at ing 7 in the morning”

“Didn’t know you and Wendy were long over” Jisoo took out her phone. I did not bother to respond to that

“Don’t you have anywhere else to go to? Don’t you have any filming schedules for today?” I asked— wanting to change the topic.

“How long has it been? 9 months?” Jisoo looks like she’s not about to stop pestering me regarding our break up. So I kept quiet, hoping that she would eventually leave it “You could have told me that you and her ended things a long time ago”

I rolled my eyes “Why would my break-up with Wendy concern you, Kim Jisoo?”

But Jisoo never gave an answer to that “Why did you break up with her though?” I quite expected that question to come out from Jisoo’s mouth but what she said next surprised me “--- oh well, your ex is great in bed”

“You ed her?” I kept a straight face, not wanting to give Jisoo the joy of knowing that I am affected by the fact that she, a colleague and a close friend of mine, had with my ex-girlfriend “You ed my ex-girlfriend? Jisoo—“

Jisoo chuckled “Correction! She ed me”

I gave a short nod “So you went all the way to my condo unit at 7 in the morning to tell me that you and my ex-girlfriend were ing last night. Unbelievable”

“That’s not all” Jisoo had that smile that I wanted to wipe out on that spot “I came all the way here to tell you that she is still not over you. And that it quite bothered me last night that she was saying your name while she was sleeping. Who would have thought that it only takes a Bae Irene to make a Son Wendy vulnerable”

There was a moment that I felt my world stopped. I cleared my throat before responding “You probably have more important matters to attend to, Jisoo”

“You still love her, do you?” Jisoo stared right into my eyes and I looked away “Huh. You still do”

“I’ll lead you to the door”

Jisoo stood up “No need. I know my way out of your unit, Unnie” She took a couple of steps towards me “You know Unnie, I don’t just give myself to anyone. I don’t just go around bars and then drink with strangers then end up in someone else’s bed the next day”

“Well, you did just end up in someone else’s bed this morning”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter