Jeon Wonwoo

Tall, Short, Short, Tall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were only two times in Minah's life when her lovely twin brother ever hurt her. 

 

The first time was when they were seven, and they were playing Tag with the neighbourhood kids. Their family had just moved to Busan barely a year ago, and the twins had already found a group of same-age friends they could call friends. That, of course, included Jihoon. What was special about that day was that a new kid who just moved to the neighbourhood joined them in the game. He was quiet, but he was a good player in the game as a fast runner. Minah had gladly welcomed him to join her team, and the competition between them and their opponents was high that day, especially since Mingyu and Jihoon were on the other team.

 

It happened when Minah got "caught" for the second time and had to go to the "prisoner's corner" alone. She sat alone in the lob-sided square drawn in the sand and sulked, waiting for any teammate at all to save her. 

 

Then there he was. Rushing to her like she was the only thing he saw in the world, Wonwoo was running to save her from her seclusion so that she could be back in the game. He tapped her shoulder lightly, setting her free from the punishment square. He went a step further and offered a hand to her, so that she could stand up with his support. It was their first time meeting that day, but she was saved at least six times by Wonwoo. 

 

Her own brother probably sent her to the square five times that day, as if she was the only target that mattered on that team. Yet time and again Wonwoo would come to her rescue. 

 

Until finally Mingyu could not stand it anymore and just pushed his sister roughly into the sand, making sure she stayed in the square of punishment. When Wonwoo tried to sneak up to save her again, Mingyu just snapped at him. 

 

"Stop saving her!" 

 

He stormed off, refusing to send Wonwoo into the same square as his sister. Minah had never ever seen her loving brother snap at anyone. Neither had he been this rough to her. 

 

She felt burdened by Wonwoo's kind gestures that day. She just wanted to know why her brother was mad. 

 

Wonwoo only stayed for a summer. Apparently he was just in the area for vacation with a relative.

 

The second time Minah felt that her older twin was a completely different person was in his last year of middle school. She remembered - it was Valentine's Day. As with every Valentine's Day, her brother ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter