tsr2: I'll Be Back

[hiatus] The Cupid Reaper : Messenger of Love and Caller of Souls
Please log in to read the full chapter

i'll be back

   

Serena was taking pictures of a cute couple without their knowledge. Sure it was an invasion of privacy, but Serena knew that it was Dongwoo's last day to spend with his girlfriend, Seulgi, before his time was up. She wanted to make sure that at least Seulgi would have the precious memories of their last moments together before Dongwoo was gone for good.

Of course, the female would have to make sure to photoshop the two felines out of it later as they kept photobombing the couple's moments. Then again, Serena had to figure out a way to give these to Seulgi and not let her know about her existence. Serena decided she'll talk to Dongwoo about it later.

Too busy capturing their candid selves she wasn't aware that Xukun was approaching her and Serena's view was suddenly blocked. She brought her camera down and came face to face with Xukun instead. Although they haven't officially met, but Serena knew that Xukun was a cop and had too many close call with him.

She shot him a polite smile as she tried to side-step around him, but he ended up moving in her way.  "Excuse me, please," Serena  once again tried to make her way around him, but Xukun instead held out his left arm to prevent her from moving around him, "is there something I can help you with?"

Xukun shot her a faint smile with a slow nod of confirmation. "Um, yes there is. If you don't mind I wanted to ask you a few things and then I'll be out of your way." Xukun informed her with another charming smile as he removed his arm back to his side.

"Hey, want me to mess with him for a bit?" Maofah suddenly asked as he appeared while floating above Xukun's head while his front paws motioned to do something to the male's hair. "I know a good trick or two that I've been saving for something like this. Please let me do it."

"Maybe he just wants to talk?" Nerok stated as he also joined them while flittering around Xukun's legs as he made sure to not touch the male. "He smells nice. Like sandalwood and vetiver. I like it."

Serena disregarded the felines' comments as she began to adjust the strap of her camera to placed it at her side to cross her arms over her chest while looking at Xukun in boredom. "Look, I'm not going to take pictures of you just because I have a camera that you think you can get me to used for free nor will I take you in as a model or whatever."

She eyed him a bit before looking into his eyes. "You can ask another girl or maybe a guy, whatever your preference is as it doesn't matter to me, to do that for you. I don't think you'll have any trouble with that with the kind of looks you got going for you."

The female her heels and was about to walk off when Xukun reached out a hand to take her elbow to prevent her from leaving. Serena instantly shook the male's grip off of her as she glared at him while taking a few steps back to keep her distance from him.

Serena rubbed her elbow out of comfort, but kept her glare directed at Xukun and momentarily forgot that he was with the police department. "If you touch me like that one more time, I'm going to call the cops on you for harrassment."

"I'll take care of him right here and right now." Maofah muttered as he was now perched onto Serena's right shoulder ready to pounce on the male if he made to touch the female again.

The male sheepishly chuckled as he scratched an imaginary itch on his chin. "I am with the police."

Serena mentally facepalmed herself about forgetting that bit, but she played cool. "Yeah right. You look like you should be a part of a group of young actors or with a boyband than on a police force."

Serena remarked with a laugh as Nerok agreed while sitting opposite of Maofah on Serena's left shoulder. "He would definitely make a great visual and center if he was to debut in a boyband. I would be his fan instantly. I think I'm already one."

"Of course you would." Maofah rolled his eyes. "I would rather be an anti-fan so I can destroy his fan-mail and probably scratch that pretty boy face of his so that he'll have to get some work done."

Serena once again dismissed the talk of her familiars as she made a move to go around

Please log in to read the full chapter