Incident

Virtual Ensnare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were teleported to Gapyeong, scratched, they were Teleported just above a small river near Gapyeong. They just appeared 10 inches above the surface and no time to react as the time they were kicked back to their senses was the time they’re strugglingly grabbing anything they could reach above the surface. The river wasn’t too deep, but the currents were so strong if they knew nothing about swimming they might be ended on the ocean.

 

“Everyone hang on!” Jisung shouted from somewhere.

 

Daniel himself was to busy to just saving his life only, his eyes keep searching for Seongwoo. He splashed through the current just to save the Raven haired man.

 

“Seongwoo! Where are you?! I can’t see you.” He shouted amidst the chaos, too desperate to search for Seongwoo.

 

Realizing that there won’t be any hope by just shouting, he decided to take his action. He took a deep breath and dived under the surface. 

 

The currents on the surface weren’t that strong, but once he dived he could felt his body dragged away by the current beneath. He tried to push his stamina but it was so strong that every 1 meter he swam the current would drag his body back to few meters behind. It was nearly no hope.

 

But in times, as he tried to swim forward he seems gained some strange energy inside him, it’s slowly building up inside his chest. He gathered his will to save Seongwoo’s life. He didn’t even realized that the current no longer dragged his body away, his sight was clear despite the not so clear water. He stopped to search for Seongwoo’s whereabout. 

 

At least he spotted Seongwoo. The raven haired man were very close to death because his left foot was tied to some strange vines on the river floor. He didn’t even know that those kind of plants were actually exist, but according of what he saw, those plants seems alive. The more Seongwoo’s tried to untie the knot, they were getting tighter.

 

Daniel tried to swam deeper, but it was impossible, with a little bit energy and the amount of oxygen he has left in his lungs like now he would be fortunate if he could move an inch against the current. 

 

He desperately gathering his energy, if Seongwoo don’t get helped, it might cost his life. He prayed to any god that might be existed in this stupid games, hoping that would help him to save his crush. 

 

Strangely he could feel that he’s no longer swim like human did, he felt so light. He tried move his hand, but somehow it felt like his hands were getting shorter and lighter too, same with his feet, it feels like they were getting slender and more dynamic. 

 

Fins, both of his hands were turned into pair of fins. He turned to check his lower body, he’s not human anymore, his whole body turned into white skin of familiar creature, he turned into white dolphin. 

 

Realizing there’s no time for shock, he decided to swim deeper to Seongwoo’s position. The later was nearly fainted as his body seems limb and his eyes were closed. He’s circling around Seongwoo’s leg, trying to break the plants binding. His hands were now turned into fins, it’d be stupid to try untie the plants manually. 

 

“Seongwoo, please hang on!” He shouted to the nearly fainted man.

 

He tried to move closer to the plants, looking at the point were the plants were tying Seongwoo’s left feet. Even in the dark river floor like this, he clearly could see that the vines were alive, there were some kind of pulses inside them. He knew that there won’t be any other options, he bites the vines and slashing them with his sharp teeth. 

 

It was worked, the vines were loosen their tie on Seongwoo’s foot. Seeing this as a chance, he bite Seongwoo’s right arm, not too hard that will harm the man’s arm, but more like a gentle yet strong bite which only to secure Seongwoo and bring him to the surface. 

 

Daniel swam upright with a sonic speed, hoping that there’ll be enough time for him to save Seongwoo. He fought against the currents, the surface seems like a hundred kilometers away as his adrenaline and emotion mixed up making times seems much slower. After he reached the surface, he seek for the rest of members’ whereabout, fortunately they were all already secured on the rocky side of the river. 

 

He dragged Seongwoo’s body with his teeth until they reached the ground, all of the members were waiting for them at the shore, extending their hands trying to grab the fainted man to the safe area far from the water. As Seongwoo was carried away by Minhyun and Woojin, Daniel who was exhausted turned back to his human body, earning shocked gasps from the rest of the members.

 

“What the hell, Kang Daniel! You were just turned into a white dolphin!” Jisung exclaimed, the water on his face looks like he just saw some kind of ghost.

 

“Don’t ask me, I didn’t even know how to.” He panted, trying to catch his breath. After a few seconds, he got up and walks limply to Minhyun and Woojin who’s trying hardly to do a basic CPR to S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter