chapter 6 : sorry, not sorry.

Homeless Boy // monsta x’s hyungwon

Minhee's POV
Every Saturday, I go for morning runs in the Main Park just outside my apartment block.

It was still quite dark outside, being only 6.30 in the morning, the main streets was mostly blocked for the Seollal Festival which will end today. Alot of people is busy preparing their stalls and such. There's going to be a parade as well.

I jogged in the Main Park for roughly more than an hour until I reached a goal of 10000 steps. By that time, it was 7.45. I didn't want to walk back home in such busy streets, I had to prepare the cafe one hour before our usual opening at 12.
Apparently, at the far end of the street filled with shops, there's a small alleyway that leads to the abandoned old shop lots that no one goes to anymore. So, it's basically empty. Many people don't take this road because it's scary and haunted. But I don't believe in that and it was during the day, so I thought it was fine.

It only took less than 10 minutes until the end of the alleyway. Turning to my right and a few more steps later, I reached the apartment block.

"Wow, this is such a fast shortcut." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah, Minhee! You trashed my room!" Wonho screamed while chasing me in the cafe. The cafe was still closed, only me and the staff was here. Wonho knows when my cafe opens and closes.

"Serves you right!" I screamed back running into the kitchen and accidentally causing my new staff to fall down.

"I'm so sorry!" I screamed while running away not wanting Wonho to kill me. I ran back outside the kitchen and screamed at Vernon to message Kihyun.

"Just send help to the guy with the icon of fried chicken!" I screamed, hoping that Wonho won't find out who the fried chicken guy is.

"He said, he'll come?" Vernon told me confusedly.

"By the way, who is this fried chicken guy?" Vernon questioned. I was still running in circles around the cafe which Wonho tried to catch me.

"ILL TELL YA LATER oh ttt WONHO DONT KILL ME!"

After running around the cafe for 10 minutes straight, I started to get sloppy but Wonho apparently was or so I believe on steroids, so he was still fine. I was trying my best to not stop but my sloppiness cause me to trip on one of the chairs in the cafe and sadly my forehead landed straight at the edge of the table. I screamed in pain as I touched my forehead. I looked at my fingers and blood was covering them. Well, me.

"Minhee! Are you okay?!' Wonho came up to me and inspected me. 

"Bro, I'm bleeding, I'm not fine." 

Vernon rushed to my aid with the first aid kit and asked Wonho to lift my upper body from the floor. Minggyu, Wonwoo, Dino and the new guy just hurdled around me.

"Minhee, I'm sorry." Wonho said. I looked at him, his face was full of guilt. I smiled meekly at him and nodded my head. I mean I did trash his bedroom and ate his expensive chocolate.

"What happened here?" A voice spoke up out of nowhere. I looked up and saw Kihyun with a buff guy beside him.

"Oh my god, Minhee! What happened, did Wonho do that?" Kihyun pointed to my forehead. Before I could answer the buff guy said," Wonho, I told you, no killing girls or hurting them." Wonho just stood there with his arms still holding me up. He asked the new guy to replace him instead.

"Shownu hyung, I can explain." The guy with steroids said. However, Shownu a.k.a buff guy wasn't having it. I wanted to speak up but the new guy told me to not say anything. I looked closely, he was really cute. I blushed furiously as I realised he was holding my upper body up. Why am I like this now? I'm literally dying. Okay bleeding, but still.

"Yeah cut the bull." I saw Kihyun silently giggling at the corner. In a split second, Shownu had him in a headlock.

"Say sorry to her right now." 

"Please, I already did hyung." Wonho pleaded trying to break free from the headlock.

"I wasn't there."

"I'm sorry Minhee." 

"Louder."

"I'm sorry Minhee." Wonho said a little louder.

"Louder!"

"I'M SORRY LEE MINHEE DONT KILL ME!" 

"Wasn't that hard, was it?" Wonho shook his head repeatedly. Shownu finally released his grip. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You didn't have to scold him like that." I thanked Shownu.

"Nah, he deserves it." I just nodded and thanked him again.

" Thanks, Kihyun." 

"You're welcome."

"Can't believe you too set up the prank together." Wonho said still messaging his neck.

"Mehrong~" I sticked my tongue out. 

" Well, we'll be leaving then. If that stupid guy tries to kill you, just call me." Shownu said. I went up to him and gave him a hug, " Thank you, Shownu oppa." I think I made him blush.

"Yo...you're welcome." He replied.

" Bye Kihyun oppa." I smiled and gave him a hug as well.

"You're coming with us." Shownu said to Wonho. The named male just nodded quietly. I felt bad for him but sorry not sorry, he ruined my forehead!

" Bye Wonho." I said

"No oppa?" He answered sadly. I shook my head. He just nodded sadly. Okay, now I feel bad.

Shownu and Kihyun walked out first and before Wonho left, I said, "Hoseok." He turned around confused. I whispered, " Bye, Wonho...oppa." He smiled and left. I swear that guy is a kid in a man's body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm sorry about just now, I didn't mean to push you." I said guiltily. The new guy just shook his head and smiled warmly. Man, he's so dreamy. I realised I haven't introduced myself. I must have looked stupid.

"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lee Min Hee, but you can call me Minhee." I said as I extend my right hand out. 

"My name is Hong Ji Soo, but I prefer Joshua." He shook my hand. Oh wow, he's hand is really soft. Okay, I sound like a creep.

"So, did someone recruit you or ?" I asked.

"Oh, Vernon did. He's my neighbour. We're pretty close. I'm currently free at the moment so I thought why not." He answered. He's such a gentlemen, I swear. I looked at Vernon and gave him a thumbs up. 

"I see, well I hope we can work happily together." I said and everyone chanted in unison, "Yes, we will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~