Stage 1. Dreams

RE:LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The 'not a couple' Couple.

 

That's what people always called us.

 

For others we were the perfect couple. We were young and in love so deeply.

 

Everyone knew. I knew. That you were the one. Who you belong to.

 

Everyone except for her.

 

We drifted apart; avoided each other, however no one seem to know why.

 

Not even us.

 

You suddenly tried to forget me so did I then...

 

Without a word... I left you.

 

 

 

An annoying alarm was playing when it was time to get up. Junhoe groaned at the sound. He didn't even had the motivation for shutting the alarm off, nonetheless was the sound just too annoying and loud for his ears. When the alarm was off he was still sitting on his bed, tired. He hated mornings, however did he found motivation to get up quite fast because he got transmitted into a another company. He worked actually in a quite unknown company as a fashion designer.

 

However, one day someone under the well known label known as YG found his little talent and got transmitted immediately to the company. Yes.

 

Junhoe made himself ready for work before he got into his car. Happily he was singing along with a few songs he got on iTunes which was connected to his car's boxes.

 

Once he arrived he saw the big building and parked at a free parking spot. He showed his ID Card the bodyguards and went straight into the building. He went into the elevator before the doors could even close. He was about to push the right button for the floor he need to go. However once he wanted to push the button his fingers came in touch with foreign ones. He flinched a little and looked at the owners finger.

 

Just a random guy. Weirdo. Junhoe didn't noticed this man at all. That guy gave him a strange look back, so Junhoe turn around immediately and maintaining the awkward silence. However it got even more awkward when the elevator's door open up and both of them wanted to leave at the same time. Both of them made a step back to give the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter