Date

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung woke up early today. 


She's really excited for her date with Dahyun. 


She decided to call Tzuyu first. 


She still haven't told her about what happened last night. 


She grabbed her phone and instantly dialed Tzuyu's number. 


After a couple of rings, Tzuyu finally answered the call. 


“Hello?” 


“Tzuyu. Glad you answered the phone”


“Oh Chae? Why did call? Do you have a problem or something? ” 


“It's not a problem actually....”


“Then what is it?”


“Don't overreact okay?”


“I won't. Promise.”


“Okay so here it goes... ”


“Just say it already, Chae. ”


“I'm going on a date with Dahyun.”


“I know.”


“You do?”


“Yeah. I was the one who asked her for you remember?”


“No its not like that. I mean we're going on a ‘date’. Not a friendly date but a real date.”


“Wow, really? I'm so proud of you, Chae.”


“Thanks, Tzu. But I can't believe that you aren't that surprised. I actually expected you to squeal or something like that.”


“Oh I did. Last night. Oh and next time you kiss Dahyun, please do it longer. I would like to see you guys kiss for at least a minute.”


“H-how did y-you that i k-kissed her?!”


“I was there. I even took a picture, want me to send it to you so that you could set it as your wallpaper?” 


“What the hell, Chou?!”


“The word 'hell' doesn't suit me, Son. Heaven is more appropriate since I'm an angel. ”


“Yah! I'm not kidding here!”


“So am I.”


“You giant-human-with-yoda-ears! How come you were there?!”


“I was about to return your pen but when I saw you, you were already having the time of your life kissing Dahyun. Well it's about time that you claim her lips.”


“Aish. How embarrassing. I'll see you later, kid.”


“Are you talking to yourself in the mirror right now? Because I think the one who should be called kid is you, no offense to your height.”


“Tsk. You're lucky that your tall. I'm gonna hang up now since talking to you just ruined my perfect morning.”


“Hey it wasn't my fault that your not as tall as me.”


“Yeah right. Just send me the pictures that you took, bye.” She then ended the call. 


“Why is she even my bestfriend?” Chaeyoung questioned herself. 


She then started doing her morning routine before going to Dahyun's house. 


When she pressed the doorbell, Dahyun came out in a minute. 


She was already wearing her uniform, ready to go to school. 


“Oh hi there, Chae” Dahyun smiled


“Hi. And good morning to you. Looking pretty as always huh?” Chaeyoung grinned. 


“Why are you making my heart flutter this early?” Dahyun giggled. 


“I was meant to make your heart flutter” Chaeyoung winked at Dahyun. 


“Aigoo. Let's just go to school already” Dahyun said with a blush on her face. 


“As you wish, my princess.” Chaeyoung stated before intertwining her and Dahyun's hand. 


‘Hearing her call me her princess sounds so good’ Dahyun thought. 


“Hey, Chae.” Dahyun called. 


“Yeah?” Chaeyoung said then she looked at Dahyun. 


“What are we?” Dahyun asked seriously. 


That question from Dahyun made Chaeyoung stop from walking. 


“H-huh?” was what Chaeyoung was able to utter. 


“What are we? Are we now more than friends or something like that?” Dahyun questioned. 


“I don't know.” Chaeyoung said. 


She then turned to face Dahyun and cupped her face. 


“I don't know what you call it. But I love you, more than a friend. But i don't want us to be more than that until I get your parent's permission. And I want to court first. I don't want to have you as my girlfriend that easily. I want to show and prove you first how much I love you before I claim you as mine.” Chaeyoung explained before kissing Dahyun's forehead. 


Dahyun was touched with this. 


Chaeyoung is so caring and she respects Dahyun so much. 


Dahyun is really thankful to have Chaeyoung. 


“Thank you. But you had already proved me how much you love me. You prove it everyday.” Dahyun stated. 


“I know. But I want to court you formally.” Chaeyoung said. 


“Okay. Then I'll gladly let you court me.” Dahyun giggled. 


“I'm honoured to do so.” Chaeyoung said then kissed Dahyun's cheek making her blush. 


“Let's just go already before I blush more.” Dahyun said. 


“Okay okay.” Chaeyoung said then she and Dahyun continued walking towards the school. 


They had already arrived at the school and she saw Tzuyu and others beaming at them. 


Even Nayeon and Jeongyeon is there. 


Mina doesn't even seem to mind, making both Dahyun and Chaeyoung smile. 


When they walked closer towards them, Tzuyu suddenly opened a banner and she can see the picture of her and Dahyun kissing. 


Both of them are blushing madly right now. 


“Congratulations guys” Mina said


“I'm so proud of you, bro.” Jeongyeon smiled. 


“I can't believe that this is finally happening” Jihyo said while wiping her fake tears. 


“I'm happy for you even though I envy you for having a gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter