The Walk Home

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana is now laying on her bed. It's been some hours already when she decided to sleep. 


But the events that had occurred earlier still keep repeating on her mind, keeping her awake. 


*Flashback* 


When Mina and Momo left, Sana, Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung decided to start walking home.


Dahyun and Chaeyoung is having fun together, they are enjoying each others company since they're used to walking home together everyday since they just live next to each other. 


While on the other side, Sana and Tzuyu, even though they are also neighbours, is not even uttering anything to each other, very opposite to  Chae and Dahyun. 


“I can't believe you guys are neighbours and didn't even knew about it.” Chaeyoung said


‘I actually knew about it’ Sana thought. 


“I guess I just didn't notice Sana's existence.” Tzuyu stated. 


“Can't she at least say something nice” Sana muttered. 


“Your choice of words is truly amazing, Tzu” Dahyun giggled. 


“As expected from my chingu” Chaeyoung chuckled. 


“What? I'm just being honest.” Tzuyu stated


‘Why do I even love her?’ Sana questioned herself. 


While walking, Sana suddenly tripped. 


But Tzuyu's reflex was quick enough to catch Sana before her body makes contact with the hard floor. 


They stayed in that position for a while, Tzuyu holding Sana's waist to prevent her from falling. 


It felt like deja vu. 


Oh right, the same thing happened earlier too.


They were looking at each others eyes with intensity making Sana blush madly. 


Sana was enjoying the moment when,


“Are you aware that we're still here?” Chaeyoung asked ruining the moment. 


After hearing Chae's voice, Tzuyu quickly pulled Sana up which made Sana stumble a little. 


“You could've at least pulled me up more gently.” Sana said while fixing herself. 


“You should be thankful that I caught you 'again'. Is tripping your habit?” Tzuyu asked, mocking Sana. 


“Yah! I didn't want that to happen. That was pure accident.” Sana defended. 


“Tsk, are you doing it on purpose because you know that I will catch you? ” Tzuyu asked


“It wasn't like that! It just happened. It's not my fault that I tripped.” Sana stated. 


“Oh right. You're just born clumsy. Got it.” Tzuyu said, teasing Sana. 


Tzuyu then started running away,probably to avoid being hit by Sana. 


Sana decided to chase her to teach her some lessons. 


“Sana-ssi don't run, you might trip again. We both know how clumsy you are!” Tzuyu yelled then started running faster. 


“I'm not clumsy!” Sana retorted before dashing off again to chase Tzuyu. 


Chaeyoung and Dahyun who just witnessed that, just shaked their head from left to right.


They had enough of both Sana and Tzuyu. 


“They were just holding each others hand earlier” Chaeyoung said quite entertained. 


“I know right. Now look at them, they're bickering again.” Dahyun said amused. 


“I think they're not bickering. It's called flirting.” Chaeyoung chuckled. 


Dahyun laughed with her. 


Watching Sana and Tzuyu together is kind of fun. 


“But it's a good thing that Tzuyu can act like that towards Sana.” Dahyun said. 


“You're right. I actually can't believe that Tzuyu is already that comfortable with Sana even though they just met each other today.” Chaeyoung said 


“It's different from the Tzuyu that I know. It usually take her some time to open up but she's already showing this side of her to Sana even though they just met. ” Dahyun replied


“Well let's just let them be, they have their own lives” Chaeyoung said. 


They then turned left, opposite the direction that Sana and Tzuyu took. 


She then suddenly held Dahyun's hand then intertwined it together. 


Dahyun just looked at her. 


“You might fall like Sana-unnie. I don't want that to happen so just let me hold your hand.” Chaeyoung said with her eyes fixed on the road. 


She doesn't want to look at Dahyun. 


She knew that she would blush once she look at her and she wanted to look cool. 


Dahyun held on tight on her hand. 


“I love it when you hold my hand. I feel safe and protected.” Dahyun admitted with a faint blush on her face. 


Chaeyoung was stunned for a few seconds before composing herself. 


“Then I'll hold your hand all the time.” Chaeyoung stated. 


“I'd love that.” Dahyun shyly said. 


Chaeyoung just smiled at her. 


“Oh remember our date?” Dahyun asked


“Date?” Chaeyoung asked slightly confused. 


“Don't you remember? You I mean Tzuyu asked me to go on a date with you.” Dahyun replied. 


“Oh right, I kind of forgot about it. Wait, you were serious when you said yes?” Chaeyoung asked


“Of course, I was” Dahyun giggled. 


“That's great. So let's have a date tomorrow. Classes would end after lunch since there will be some event tomorrow.” Chaeyoung announced. 


“That'll be great” Dahyun smiled. 


“But where do you wanna go?” Chaeyoung asked


“Anywhere, as long as I'm with you.” Dahyun beamed. 


“Ok then” Chaeyoung shyly smiled before looking away to hide her blush. 


They then continued walking hand in hand. 


They were having too much fun in there own world that when they looked around, they had already arrived at Dahyun's house. 


“We're here.” Chaeyoung announced. 


“Oh…So uhm thank you for walking me home, again” Dahyun giggled


“We always walk home together, no need to thank me now.” Chaeyoung chuckled 


“I just want to thank you for keeping me company. And because of you I always get home safe.” Dahyun stated. 


“You know that I won't let anything bad happen to you.” Chaeyoung said with sincerity. 


“I know that's why I'm thankful that I have you.” Dahyun said with a smile. 


“Why are we talking about this all of the sudden?” Chaeyoung asked


“I don't know. I just feel like thanking you because you're always there for me. I don't even know how to repay you ” Dahyun admitted. 


“You're also there for me all the time. And just by having you beside me is enough already.” Chaeyoung smiled. 


“Why does she always make my heart flutter with her words” D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter