Moving on

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class has ended for the day and Dahyun is now currently fixing her stuff, getting ready to go home. 


Jihyo and Chaeyoung is waiting for her. 


“Dahyun, are you done?” Chaeyoung asked


"Yup I'm done, let's go." Dahyun said after putting her bag on her shoulder. 


Dahyun then linked their arms together before they started walking. 


‘Why do i look like a third wheel?’ Jihyo thought then chuckled


"Unnie are okay?" Dahyun asked Jihyo


"Why are you laughing all of the sudden?" Chaeyoung asked 


"I just remembered the time when Tzuyu tripped because Chaeyoung left her 'weird' hat on the floor" Jihyo reasoned out. 


Both Chaeyoung and Dahyun just looked at her weirdly but decided to just brush it off before continuing to walk. 


‘I changed my mind, I actually look like a proud mother who's watching her daughter on a date’ Jihyo thought 


While walking towards the school gate, the three saw Sana and Momo who has a troubled look on their face. 


"Unnies, is there something wrong?" Dahyun asked the two. 


"Yeah..." Sana said


"What is it? Maybe we can help you guys." Chaeyoung stated. 


"Our family driver is supposed to be the one who'll fetch us but some emergency happened meaning that we have to go home by ourselves." Sana said anxiously


"And we both don't know the way home since we just transferred here. We're still not used with the ways here." Momo added


Chae and Dahyun was thinking of some way to help the two when they saw Mina and Tzuyu. 


Jihyo then called Mina and Tzuyu. 


Jihyo explained Sana and Momo's current situation to the two. 


"Oh Mina, Momo told me earlier where she lives and it's somewhere near your house so you can maybe send her home." Jihyo suggested 


"Well since Momo's house is not far from mine, i'll just send her home then." Mina agreed to Jihyo. 


Momo was about to squeal because Mina, the one who made her believe at love at first sight, just agreed to send her home but she stopped herself since she thought that Mina might find her weird.


"What about you Sana unnie?" Chaeyoung asked Sana. 


"I don't really know... I guess I'll just walk." Sana said. 


"Oh wait, Sana unnie's house is close to Tzuyu's.  They're just neighbours actually." Dahyun announced. 


"How did you know that?" Chae asked suspiciously 


"I often go at Sana unnie's house and i always see Tzuyu at the neighbourhood, i thought it was just a coincidence or something but then i found out that they were actually neighbours." Dahyun explained. 


"So Tzuyu, why don't you walk Sana home?" Mina asked Tzuyu. 


Tzuyu thought about it for a minute but agreed in the end. 


"I'll walk her home then." 


"It's all settled. Better get going now, guys." Jihyo smirked. 


She then excused herself to go home leaving the others behind. 


'I bet Sana and Momo is enjoying this' she thought. 


"Momo is it okay for you to ride my car? You might get uncomfortable or something, i don't want that to happen. I want you to feel comfortable whenever you're with me. " Mina asked Momo with concern. 


'Omo she's such a girlfriend material' Momo was squealing mentally. 


She was too busy fangirling over Mina that she forgot to answer her question. 


"Of course she's okay with it. I bet she's more than glad to have you send her home." Sana answered for her. 


"Glad to know that." Mina chuckled. 


This made Momo wake up from her daydream. 


"It's getting late now, we'll get going. Take care, guys." Mina waved at them before leading Momo to her car. 


She opened the car door for Momo before going towards the driver side. 


‘She just opened the door for me, she's really perfect to be my girlfriend’ Momo thought dreamily. 


Mina got in the car. 


She started the engine and was about to drive off already but she noticed something. 


She then leaned towards Momo. 


Momo was surprised so she closed her eyes. 


She was waiting for Mina to kiss her or something like that but all she heard was a click. 


She opened her eyes and found that Mina just buckled her seat belt. 


"I just buckled your seat belt and i don't really think that closing your eyes is that necessary." Mina said with a grin before driving off. 


Momo swear she looks like a tomato right now. 


She can't believe that she just embarrassed herself in front of Mina. 


"You look cute when you blush." Mina suddenly said. 


That statement made Momo's blush worse. 


With that, Momo concluded that everything that Mina does have a huge effect on her.


None of them is talking, causing silence. 


But instead of being awkward, the silence is comforting for the both of them. 


"What happened earlier?" Momo asked deciding to break the silence. 


"Earlier?" Mina asked having no idea what Momo is talking about. 


"Y-you know a-about you a-and N-nayeon." Momo stuttered, she doesn't know if Mina wants to talk about it and she's afraid that Mina might get mad at her. 


It took Mina a minute to answer, 


Momo was about to sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter