Apology and acceptance

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While listening to her boring teacher's lesson, Mina can't help but to remember what happened earlier. 

 

Mina and Nayeon decided to go at the rooftop.

 

 Actually Mina was just following Nayeon all the time. 

 

They still haven't uttered anything to each other since they left the canteen. 

 

Mina didn't complain when she found out that they were going at the rooftop. 

 

She thought that the rooftop is the perfect place to talk to Nayeon since there's no one there but them. 

 

They've arrived at the rooftop and they just stood there. 

 

It's been some minutes now but neither of them is talking. 

 

Mina, having enough with the awkward silence, decided to start the conversation. 

 

"What do you want to talk about?" Mina asked with a blank face. 

 

Nayeon was surprised specially because Mina's tone was so cold. 

 

She wasn't like that before. 

 

"A party would take place this week and... and I just want to inform you. As a Myoui, you are required to come along with the others." Nayeon announced. 

 

"Okay. If that's all that you need to say then I'll get going now." Mina then turned her back against Nayeon. 

 

But before she was able to take a step, Nayeon hugged her from behind. 

 

"Let's talk. About us. About what happened to us." Nayeon begged. 

 

“No need. It's okay, I'm okay. There's nothing to talk about anymore.” Mina sternly said. 

 

"I just....I just want to tell you that I'm so sorry about what happened to us." Nayeon said. 

 

Because of this, Mina wasn't able to hold back the words that she wanted to say to Nayeon anymore. 

 

She removed Nayeon's arms on her then turned around to face Nayeon. 

 

"After all this time, you just chose to say sorry now?" Mina questioned unknowingly raising her voice. 

 

"I wanted to say sorry before. I've always tried, Mina. But you always avoid me. How can i approach you if you don't want me near you?" Nayeon said, frustrated. 

 

"Can you blame me? What if you find out that your ex and your bestfriend is dating each other? I was.. I was hurt." Mina said with hurt evident in her eyes. 

 

"I'm sorry." seeing Mina this fragile is so rare that it made Nayeon so guilty. 

 

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Nayeon sincerely said. 

 

Mina could only look down for she was afraid that her tears might fall once she look at Nayeon. 

 

"I'm sor-" Nayeon was about to say sorry again but her words were cut off when Mina suddenly spoke. 

 

“Why? Why Jeongyeon?” Mina asked eagerly, wanting some answers. 

 

“I honestly don't know, I just fell in love with her. It just happened, Mina. I didn't even expect it to happen.” Nayeon explained. 

 

“Does she love you the same way you love her?” Mina asked. 

 

Although surprised with Mina's sudden question, Nayeon was still able to reply, 

 

“Yes. She even loves me more than her life.”

 

“Does she treat you right?” Mina asked

 

“She does.” Nayeon answered. 

 

“Are you happy... with her?” Mina asked seriously. 

 

"I'm more than happy with her beside me...sorry." Nayeon replied. 

 

Mina suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter