Karma

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon and Mina excused themselves but stopped midway when Tzuyu called Mina. 


Tzuyu walked towards Mina. 


She then bent down to match Mina's ear level. 


"Goodluck unnie" Tzuyu said teasingly before patting Mina's shoulder. 


Mina glared at her. 


"You're probably liking this huh?" Mina asked quite annoyed with Tzuyu. 


"I was just wishing you goodluck, unnie. Go now, Nayeon unnie is waiting for you" Tzuyu chuckled. 


"Tsk. Don't worry, i would laugh at you too when the same thing happens to you." Mina stated kind of pissed then turned her back against Tzuyu. 


Mina and Nayeon then continued walking away from the others. 


Momo could only watch their back. She's still too shocked to do something. 


"You shouldn't have done that Tzuyu. You just pissed Mina off." Jeongyeon scolded Tzuyu. 


"She did the same thing to me earlier. I think it's just fair." Tzuyu said


"Jeongyeon is right, Tzu. By the way, it's a good thing that you let Nayeon talk to Mina, Jeong." Jihyo said. 

 

"That's the least thing that i can do. I've caused Mina enough problems. It'll also help me to lessen the guilt that I'm feeling." Jeongyeon explained. 


"Yeah, you and Nayeon unnie even moved to another class just to avoid conflicts with Mina unnie. Good thing that you're starting to fix things now." Chaeyoung added. 


"They needed it, you know they haven't talk to each other since they broke up. I think they need it to attain closure." Jeongyeon explained. 


"Right. Who knows, they might be friends again or something. Closure is a must." Tzuyu stated seriously. 


"Wow I can't believe that's coming from you. You didn't even have closure with your ex yet" Chaeyoung said half amused and half teasing Tzuyu. 


"My situation is different." Tzuyu said with an unreadable expression. 


"It's still the same. You chose to avoid her rather than fixing things with her." Chaeyoung said pointedly towards Tzuyu. 


Tzuyu kept silent for she doesn't know how or what to reply to Chaeyoung. 


She knows that what has Chaeyoung said was absolutely true. 


She did chose to avoid her. 


"Let's not talk about this things. I don't want another awkward silence just like earlier." Jihyo said to end the sensitive topic for Tzuyu. 


"It's my fault. If i didn't forgot about what happened to Mina unnie and Nayeon unnie then none of this things would've happened." Dahyun suddenly said apologetically. 


She kept blaming herself since earlier. 


She blames herself for the awkward atmosphere earlier and also for Mina's sudden mood change. 


"Stop blaming yourself Dahyun. None of this was your fault. Cheer up already. I like it better when you're smiling." Chaeyoung tried cheering dahyun up. 


She really doesn't like seeing Dahyun sad. She loves her that much. 


"But it was my fault." Dahyun said. 


"It's not. It was no one's fault. Just smile already, please~" Chaeyoung showed her aegyo making Dahyun giggle. 


"Seeing you smile is a whole lot better than seeing you frown." Chaeyoung said 


She then cupped Dahyun's face and kissed her forehead. 


Dahyun blushed with the gesture making Chaeyoung smile in satisfaction. 


"I don't want to ruin the moment but I just want to say that it wasn't really Dahyun unnie's fault." Tzuyu said completely ruin another sweet moment. 


"Sorry to ask but is it really your habit to ruin such good moments?" Momo asked Tzuyu


"Not really. It's just that I feel like talking whenever moments like that happen. Why?" Tzuyu said then asked Momo. 


"Just curious." Momo said. 


"So as you were saying earlier. What do you mean it's not Dahyun's fault?" Jihyo asked Tzuyu, changing the subject. 


"Well if Mina unnie didn't won our argument then none of this would've happened." Tzuyu stated making the others confused. 


"What do you mean?" Jeongyeon asked out of nowhere. 


"Oh unnie, i didn't know that your still here." Tzuyu said. 


"Tzuyu, we literally just talked to each other a while ago." Jeongyeon stated. 


"For the sake of the gays here, can you just please tell us already what you really mean?" Jihyo asked Tzuyu impatiently. 


"Oh right so me and Mina unnie had an argument and Mina unnie won meaning that i mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter