The table has turned

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu and Sana is now walking towards the canteen while holding each others hand. 


Everyone is now looking at them because the popular Chou Tzuyu is holding hands with a transferee or as what they remember the one who had an argument with Tzuyu earlier. 


Sana was not used to all the attention that they're getting causing her to be uncomfortable. Tzuyu noticed this. 


"Hey are you okay?"


"Yeah it's just that I'm not used to have people looking at me. Some even looks like they want to kill me."


"Is that so?" Tzuyu asked. 


She then started to let go of Sana's hand but Sana held on to it real tight. 


"I'm uncomfortable with a lot of people looking at me. But for some reason I feel so comfortable having you beside me. Please don't let go of my hand." Sana said. 


This made Tzuyu's heart skipped a beat. And she hate the fact that she's being like this. 


She would always act cold with everyone except her friends but Sana made her feel something.


 Something that she herself can't explain. 


She shouldn't be feeling this.


Tzuyu chose to say nothing but she granted Sana's request and kept her hold on Sana's hand. 


They are now at the canteen and they instantly found their friends because as a popular kid in the school, Tzuyu and her friends already have their own spot at the canteen and their friends are just to loud that you can literally hear them even with such a distance. 


After getting food and as promised, it was Tzuyu's treat. They went towards their friends and sat next to each other. 


They don't have a choice anyway since the others keep bugging them to sit next to each other, leaving them no choice but to just do it. 


"So i see, you're friends now?" Mina asked Tzuyu more like teasing her. 


"Oh yeah, you could say that." Tzuyu replied. 


"You were throwing words with hatred to each other a while ago and now, you just walked together hand in hand. What a sudden change of events" Mina stated quite amused. 


"I just didn't want her to trip out of nowhere that's why i held her hand." Tzuyu said explaining herself. 


"Oh.. I almost thought that you're a couple in disguise or something." Chaeyoung butted in.


"Tzuyu, you should have told me that your dating someone. I'm so proud of you, sweetie. " Jihyo added, acting like a proud mother. 


"Unnie, can you please stop. You're not my mom." Tzuyu whined. 


Seems like whining became a habit of Tzuyu already.


"Hahaha okay. Just don't forget to inform me when you and Sana start dating each other." Jihyo laughed then winked at Tzuyu


Tzuyu just playfully glared at her. 


"So Sana when are you planning to tell me that your dating Tzuyu?" Momo joined in. 


"W-we are n-not d-dating." Sana stuttered while blushing which Tzuyu found unexpectedly cute. 


Sana and Tzuyu was blushing the whole time their friends are teasing. 


"Should I call your ex and tell her that you had already moved on?" Mina asked obviously teasing Tzuyu but Tzuyu seems to take it seriously. 


Her blank face came back and the aura around her became cold again. 


"Don't bring that up. I don't want to talk about it." Tzuyu sternly said. 


"O-oh s-sorry tzu." Mina said kind of guilty. She forgot that Tzuyu is still sensitive whenever they talk about exes, well they both are. 


The atmosphere became awkward. 


"Sana-unnie~" a familiar voice suddenly can be heard. 


They're really thankful for that someone because fortunately, she just broke the awkward atmosphere. 


They checked who just talked and they instantly saw Dahyun with Jeongyeon and Nayeon. 


Mina became a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter