The Meeting

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Although your sudden appearance was really shocking, I would like to say that I'm honestly happy to see you guys but seriously, what are you doing here?” Tzuyu asked with so much curiosity, still couldn't believe the fact that sitting in front of her are two important people in her life. 

 

 

They're now sitting on the sofas located in the living room. It's only been a few minutes and Tzuyu guessed that her Mina unnie wouldn't be home any sooner. 

 

 

“We heard that you're having a crisis so we came home for backup. So, how are you doing?” The same girl who approached her first earlier asked before sipping on her cup of tea, her slim fingers, where an expensive ring can be seen, holding it elegantly. 

 

 

“Well for a crisis just like you said, things are not good, obviously. But I'm happy. I'm really happy.” Tzuyu answered with a smile that proved what she had just said. 

 

 

“You really do look happy. A very unexpected feeling for your situation. Now, I suddenly want to meet that Minatozaki girl so bad.” The blank face of the other girl was now replaced with the look of excitement and anticipation. 

 

 

“I guarantee that you'll like her. She has so much similarities with your wife! Now that I mentioned it, I guess that's one of the reasons why I feel so comfortable with her.” Tzuyu was quite amazed with the new found information. 

 

 

“This is my second time seeing you this excited talking about the girl that you're madly in love with. Now I'm really curious about her. Can't we meet her sooner? I wanna know more about my future sister-in-law!” The girl with the expensive ring squealed as she matched the excitement that Tzuyu is feeling. 

 

 

“Marrying her is still a long way to go, but I'll make sure that it'll happen. You can meet her tomorrow and by the way, does mom and dad know that you're home?” Tzuyu asked as she leaned on the chair. 

 

 

“Nope, not yet. We actually planned to surprise you guys but Mina suddenly called when we were on the airport, telling us about your current situation so we decided not to tell mom and dad about it yet. They didn't tell us anything about your arranged marriage with Elkie so we're not going to tell them about our arrival for now.” A pout formed on the lips of the girl with the expensive ring as she crossed her arms like a kid sulking since her candy was taken away. 

 

 

“Here we go again. I couldn't sleep during the flight since Jieqiong kept ranting about this since earlier. She kept talking about how betrayed she felt and since I love her, I had to listen to her rant no matter what.” The girl with Jieqiong complained on the first half of her reply but made Jieqiong feel fluttered with her last sentence. 

 

 

“Aw, you're really sweet Nayoungie. That's why I love you so much!” The said girl, Jieqiong, who was sulking just a minute ago was now hugging or strangling her Nayoungie with a huge smile on her face. 

 

 

“Calm down unnie. You're strangling Nayoung unnie” Tzuyu stood up and positioned herself behind her sister to pull her away from her wife. 

 

 

“I-It's okay, T-Tzuyu. I'm used to it.” Nayoung informed when Jieqiong finally let go of her. 

 

 

“Wow, seeing your moment earlier was like watching a parody of my daily life with Sana.” Tzuyu was amazed with how similar her relationship is with her sister's. 

 

 

“So Sana's like that?” Nayoung asked, a little bewildered. 

 

 

“Yep. So much like that.” Tzuyu pretends to be scared with what she had said. 

 

 

“Don't you think she's Jieqiong's real sister and not you?” Nayoung placed her hand on her chin, getting in her act. 

 

 

“Hmm, I think you're right. Maybe we're the real siblings here Nayoung unnie.” Tzuyu goes along with Nayoung's small acting session. 

 

 

“Sometimes I also wonder if I'm really Tzuyu's sister or is it you.” Jieqiong could only chuckle watching the two people whom she loves so much get along with each other so well. 

 

 

“I guess Nayoung unnie's my real sister but she was kidnapped and since my parents were afraid that the kidnapping case would be up in the newspapers, they took Jieqiong unnie from the Minatozaki residence and replaced her to be my sister. My whole life was a lie...” Tzuyu clutched her chest and started wiping her fake tears as if she's in a drama which earned her a slap on the arm from her sister. 

 

 

“Yah, it's not my fault that my personality is not that similar with yours. Anyway, tell us more about Sana. How did your love story start?” Jieqiong's eyes were glistening with excitement. Just thinking about her younger sister's active love life excites her. 

 

 

“You really like this topic don't you?” Nayoung chuckled softly before leaning her back on the sofa, readying herself for what Tzuyu has to say. 

 

 

“She's still young but she's not getting any younger. She deserves to have someone who'll make her happy the same way you make me feel.” Jieqiong leaned on her wife before giving it a chaste kiss on the lips. 

 

 

“I love you both but you have to stop. So before you guys start making out in front of me, I'll start telling you about mine and Sana's story.” With a huge smile on her face which perfectly shows her dimple, Tzuyu started telling them the story that she loves so much.

 

 

The story telling session had been going for an hour now and as expected, that one hour was filled with squeals. 

 

 

“Wait so you call her ‘Squishi’?” Jieqiong asked with gliste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter