Sudden Appearance

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is in the air, indeed. The new couple proved it today with their undying love towards each other. 

 

 

The two would always be seen holding each other's hand as they joke around and make fun of one another as if Tzuyu isn't in a arranged marriage with someone else. 

 

 

But they would be whispering comforting words through one another's ear whenever anything connected to Elkie would be mentioned. 

 

 

Surprisingly, everyone in the school seems to know about the arranged marriage thing and wherever they go, they would always hear people talking about it and then some would start criticizing their relationship because of it. 

 

 

They would hear some students gossiping on why is Tzuyu flirting with Sana when her marriage is already fixed with Elkie and when that happens, Sana would tighten her grip on Tzuyu's hands and flash her a smile that tells her that everything is going to be alright although she's also hurting inside. 

 

 

She just wanted to love in peace but the universe seems to be stopping it from happening. 

 

 

They suspect either Tzuyu's parents or Elkie to be the one who spread the news about the marriage that's suppose to happen as soon as they graduate. 

 

 

Now that it's break time, as usual, they will all eat together but when they entered the canteen, a lot of students looked at them or the new couple rather, and then the gossiping would start again and murmurs could be heard. 

 

 

“Let's try eating somewhere else.” Mina suggested once they were done buying their foods and couldn't find any table that's safe from the unstoppable judgements of the other students. 

 

 

“Yeah, we really should.” Jihyo agrees and so all of them walked out of the canteen with the foods that they bought. 

 

 

Even if the couple consists of two emotionally and physically strong individuals, they could still sense the anxiousness of the two so instead of eating at the school canteen, they ate at their secret place in the garden, away from the students full of judgements and criticisms. 

 

 

“A quiet place, finally.” Nayeon plumped down in the soft grass before inhaling the fresh air and exhaling as a sign of relief. 

 

 

“That scene earlier wasn't really new to me. It used to be the same scenario when me and Nayeon started dating” Jeongyeon stated after sitting down beside her girlfriend. 

 

 

“It became a big issue. I was also affected by that though. Rumors were circulating around the school. I even heard people saying that I planned burning Jeongyeon's house that time” Mina said with a cute laugh at the end which made the others laugh too. 

 

 

“Yeah, they were actually waiting for us to have a fight that time too! Lucky, it's just a memory we can laugh about now. I don't wanna go back to that time” Jeongyeon smiled bitterly remembering the times when she and Nayeon doesn't seem to exist in Mina's world. 

 

 

“So do I. It was hard being the wall between you three. I always have to keep an eye on you guys just to make sure that my bestfriends wouldn't fight and so that you wouldn't think that I was taking sides.” Jihyo exclaimed, her eyes getting big as she was quite angry remembering the times she suffered because of her friends. 

 

 

“Calm down, Ji. That ain't happening again. You can relax now.” Mina patted her head and smiled at her which can be distinguished as either a caring one or a teasing one which made the others laugh. 

 

 

“Oh wait, I thought Yoda hates skinships?” Dahyun asked when she saw the newest couple being in their own world. 

 

 

Tzuyu's head was placed on Sana's lap. She keeps feeding her Tzuyu with fruits that she bought from the school's canteen as she pets Tzuyu's head from time to time. 

 

 

“I thought so too. But turns out, we were all wrong. I thought that she would be that grumpy yoda forever since Elkie took her sunshine away and placed it somewhere too high that our poor Tzuyu couldn't reach even with her gigantic height.” Nayeon dramatically said with actions that made it seem more pitiful. 

 

 

“I heard that. You're just beside me, unnie.” Tzuyu said lowly with a matching glare which made the oldest shiver in fear. 

 

 

Deciding to help Nayeon, Mina thought of something to say, “Nayeon unnie was just letting her dramatic side out. Well she's right though. But lucky, Minatozaki Sana happened and a new sun shined for Tzuyu.” A fond smile formed on Mina's lips as she finished talking and thankfully, her smile made Tzuyu smile too. 

 

 

“Nice save, Myoui.” Nayeon raised her hand, asking for a high-five. 

 

 

Mina just stared at her and ate a spoonful of her food. 

 

 

“Yah! You're supposed to raise your hand a–” She wasn't able to continue her rant when Mina suddenly placed a sushi in . 

 

 

“Be quiet, Im.” Mina continued eating her lunch as if she didn't do anything. 

 

 

“Wait... wasn't that my sushi that you fed Nayeon with?” Momo asked when she realized that the sushi that her girlfriend bought her is missing. 

 

 

Realizing that Momo was indeed right, “Oh my gosh, sorry I forgot” Mina's eyes widened, her hand automatically covering . 

 

 

“But.. you said that it was for me” A pout formed on Momo's lips. 

 

 

“Stop sulking, Mo. Here, say ahh” Jeongyeon fed Momo some sandwich which made the latter smile in satisfaction. 

 

 

“That's my sandwich!” Nayeon protested since she was the one who bought that sushi earlier. 

 

 

“You ate her sushi. So now you're quits.” Jeongyeon retorts, feeding Momo another piece of sandwich. 

 

 

“But Mina fed me that sushi all of the sudden. I didn't ask for it” Nayeon reasoned out, defending herself. 

 

 

“Ooppps, lovers fight” Jihyo smirked after taking a sip from her drink. 

 

 

“You still ate it tho–” Mina suddenly stood up and left which stopped Jeongyeon from what she was about to say. 

 

 

They became quiet for a while then Chaeyoung decided to break the silence by asking “Do you think she's mad?”

 

 

“Looks like it. But Myoui has a great control with her anger. She won't get mad over something like that. I mean she would, but she wouldn't show it.” Jihyo answers, curious to what ran in her friends head that made her leave just like that. 

 

 

“This is all because of that dramatic line that Nayeon unnie said.” Tzuyu stated when she got up from her position. She shook her head and clicked her tong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter