Yes Or Yes

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tzuyu we're here” Mina announced as she parked the car at an empty space on the school's official parking lot. 

 

 

Mina got her seat belts off and was about get out of the car but paused when she saw that Tzuyu didn't even move a single muscle. 

 

 

“Hey?” She called out, trying to get the latter's attention but Tzuyu seems to be in her deep thoughts since she kept her stare on the dashboard, not even glancing at Mina. 

 

 

“Tzuyu” Mina placed her hand on Tzuyu's shoulder, eyes looking at the younger with worry. 

 

 

“Hmm?” Tzuyu finally glanced at Mina when she felt her unnie gave her shoulder a squeeze but as soon as she met Mina's eyes, she snapped her gaze back at the dashboard. 

 

 

“What's wrong? You were really off since you woke up. You know, you can tell me anything” Mina retracted her hand from the younger and turned a little to Tzuyu's side. 

 

 

“It's just that... I don't know. My minds a mess! Elkie and my parents had been calling me nonstop and I don't even know how should I approach Sana..” Confusion was lacing in each word that Tzuyu said, making Mina raise her brow

 

 

“Tzu, we talked about this last night, didn't we? I thought that you got it already.” Mina creased her forehead, a product of both her care and worry for the younger. 

 

 

“We did talked about it.. But it's hard to think of an action that'll match all your advices to me.” After heaving a deep sigh, Tzuyu hopped off the car before continuing,

 

 

 “God knows how important Sana is for me. I.. I love her. I really do. But aside from that, I don't know anything else. All I know is my love for her but I don't know anything on how to prove that love since Sana is so damn special and I'm just someone who carries my father's name but aside from that, I'm nothing.” 

 

 

With the hopelessness in both of Tzuyu's tone and emotion, Mina was quite shocked since the Chou Tzuyu that she knows is different from the one that she is seeing right now. 

 

 

“You became so stupid. I miss the smart and strong Chou Tzuyu.” Once she made sure that her car is safe to be left alone, she gave all her focus on the other and her face suddenly brightened up yet turned serious in an instant. 

 

 

“What's up with that look? I saw your face lit up then you got serious again. Are you losing your mind because of my problem?” Tzuyu let out a small chuckle, showing her unnie that she's still strong and can joke around even with a big problem. 

 

 

“No, I just thought of something. And what do you mean 'your problem'? This is 'our' problem, stupid. We're in this together.” Tzuyu doesn't know if she should be thankful with what Mina had said or be scared since if Myoui flashed that look, then it means that she is up to something. 

 

 

“I got to admit that my heart fluttered with what you had said but if ever you are up to something, please consult me fi–” She wasn't able to finish what she's about to say when Mina suddenly pulled her towards their secret spot on the school's garden. 

 

 

The said spot is where she and her friends go whenever they want to have some peace of mind or simply just to keep their life peaceful even for a while since their secret spot is of course, unknown to the other students.

 

 

“What are we doing here?” Tzuyu asked before inhaling some fresh air which effectively calmed her chaotic mind. 

 

 

“I just felt like you'll need the peacefulness that this place is emitting. Whenever I have a problem, you would bring me here and then I would start to feel much better and so I thought that I should do the same for you.” Mina gently pulled her to sit under the shade of the big tree. 

 

 

“And it kind of worked, thank you unnie.” The tall girl flashed her a smile that made Mina worry less about the younger's situation. 

 

 

“No problem” Mina stood up and started walking away from the latter which caused some confusion to Tzuyu. 

 

 

“Where are you going?”

 

 

“I'll just get us something to eat. We didn't get to eat breakfast earlier since you were rushing to go to school early. I won't take long. Just stay there and wait for me” And with that, Mina ran away and completely vanished from Tzuyu's sight. 

 

 

As she was tired emotionally and physically, she leaned her head on the tree trunk and slowly closed her eyes, trying to take a break from the hectic world. 

 

 

She hasn't slept well last night and without her knowing, she fell asleep while waiting for her Mina unnie to come back. 

 

 

Cold, she felt that something extremely cold just made contact with her face and that was enough to wake her up from her nap. 

 

 

“What the h–” she was about to curse at whoever placed that cold can of drink on her face but as her eyes landed on that person's face, she saw one of the cutest human being alive. 

 

 

“Sana”

 

 

“Why do you seem so shocked to see me? Did you want to see someone else?” Sana asked with another unreadable look on her face. 

 

 

“N-no! It's not like that.. I just thought that Mina unnie would be the one to show up since she said that…” Tzuyu mentally facepalmed, realizing that this is why Mina's face lit up earlier. 

 

 

‘Aigoo, that penguin really...’ she could only curse under her breath, thinking of ways on how to take her revenge on Myoui Mina. 

 

 

“Stop thinking about something else. I brought some food, let's eat” Sana said so calmly as if she wasn't so cold to Tzuyu last night. 

 

 

Still shocked, Tzuyu could only nod in response while Sana sat beside her. 

 

 

“So she told you to come here?” Tzuyu asked nervously while watching Sana prepare the foods that she brought. 

 

 

Sana stopped whatever she was doing before looking at Tzuyu in the eye for a while causing the la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter