Arranged

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tzuyu? Hey, Tzuyu” Elkie slightly shook Tzuyu's arms to wake her up from her deep thoughts. 

 

 

“A-ah yes? What is it?” Tzuyu has been thinking about Sana the whole time, the image of Sana's disappointed face had been flashing in her mind, making her space out most of the time. 

 

 

“I said let's get inside the restaurant. We've been in the car for some minutes now since you seem to be thinking about something... Mind sharing it with me?” Elkie turned to her right to face Tzuyu who's sitting on the driver's seat. She then made the younger face her as she placed her hand on its cheek and looked at her with concern. 

 

 

Tzuyu flinched with the touch though it has this familiar warmth that she used to love “Let's go, our parents must be waiting for us” She pried away Elkie's hand off her and was about to get out of her car when Elkie held on her hand.

 

 

“Is it because of Sana? Is this all about that Minatozaki?” Elkie asked with a straight face, gripping on Tzuyu's hand as she said Sana's name. 

 

 

“It's none of your business anymore” Tzuyu pulled her hand and shut the car door after getting off. 

 

 

“What should I do with you, Tzuyu?” Elkie ran a hand over her hair, a sign of frustration that she got from Tzuyu's actions towards her. 

 

 

They were both okay earlier at the Ice Cream Parlor but Tzuyu seemed to be extra conscious with their closeness and blank out a lot after that car beeped at them. 

 

 

She doesn't know why did Tzuyu react like that but she can only conclude one thing, 

 

 

Tzuyu has changed. 

 

 

She ain't the same Tzuyu who used to be so madly in love with her. 

 

 

She changed because Minatozaki Sana happened and she hates it. 

 

 

Elkie's thoughts were put to a stop when Tzuyu suddenly opened the door at Elkie's side, “Aren't you going to hop off? Our parents are waiting, we need to go” Tzuyu reached out her hand for the latter to hold before tilting her head to the side to avert her gaze from Elkie. 

 

 

Elkie was a little flustered with the sweet gesture but soon held on the younger's hand before getting off of the car. 

 

 

Tzuyu doesn't mean to came out sweet in Elkie's perspective but she's originally a gentlewoman so it can't be help. She just wants to help the older girl, nothing more than that. 

 

 

“Thank you” Elkie plastered a smile and looked at their hands, not planning to let go. “Let's keep it this way until we get inside.” 

 

 

Tzuyu was about to decline but Elkie kept a firm hold on her hand and suddenly pulled her towards the restaurant's entrance. 

 

 

As soon as they got in, they saw their parents at a table located at the far right corner, a peaceful and quiet spot where no one else seems to occupy, just them.

 

 

Warm and bright smiles from both of their parents had welcomed them, smiles which Tzuyu used to like a lot yet finds it odd at the moment. 

 

 

“Ma, Pa” Tzuyu gave each a hug before facing Elkie's parents “Good evening” she greeted with a slight smile as she bowed

 

 

“Aigoo, you've became more beautiful Tzuyu. It's so nice to see you again after a long time” Mrs. Chong greeted Tzuyu, smile never leaving her face. 

 

 

Tzuyu just flashed a smile which barely reached her eyes. 

 

 

Sensing her daughter's discomfort, Mrs. Chou took Tzuyu's hand and made her sit beside her already. 

 

 

Seeing that she's the only one who's standing, Elkie also took her seat which is across from Tzuyu. 

 

 

After a few minutes, the food that their parents had ordered had been served. There were a lot of foods which seems to taste real good but Tzuyu isn't in the mood to eat any. 

 

 

She just want to end this night real quick and visit her Squishi to explain things to her but unfortunately, her parents are taking their time on catching up with Elkie's parents. 

 

 

“Tzuyu, is there any problem? You're not eating your food” Tzuyu's mother asked with worry which also caught the attention of the others. 

 

 

“No.. Everything's fine..” She tried her best to lie but the look on her face betrayed her

 

 

“Hm? Are you sure sweetie?” Her mother asked again, knowing that something is bothering her daughter's mind. 

 

 

“Well I'm sure you'll be happy once we tell you the agreement that we had” Excitement was clearly visible in Mr. Chong's eyes, excitement that got Tzuyu curious and worried for some reason. 

 

 

A good news from the Chong's has a huge possibility of being a bad news on Tzuyu's point of view. 

 

 

“Agreement?” Elkie looked at her parents with a questioning look

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter