Consequences

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a couple of weeks since Mina and Momo started dating officially. Things went well, Jessica immediately liked Momo for her little sister after interrogating her on their first dinner together. 

 

 

She actually welcomed Momo to their family and made her visit whenever she's free saying that she wants to know more about her new future sister-in-law. 

 

 

Since they're both the heiress of their family's business, they really got along well and would usually talk about business stuff so Mina would always end up looking at her girlfriend with a proud smile, pretty proud that Momo can catch up with her Sica unnie. 

 

 

The scene that Mina made at the canteen was a hot topic but the students gave more attention to the kiss that Mina and Momo had shared so the news about their relationship has spread throughout the whole school.

 

 

It's not like they care though, they're actually happy. They're contented at the moment, getting to hold each other's hand in public, freely kissing each other whenever they want, being a couple is the best thing for them and with those crazy yet supportive friends that they have, they really couldn't ask for more. 

 

 

“I really envy them” Tzuyu whispers to Chaeyoung as they, along with their squad, walk on the school grounds, ready to go home after the tiresome day at school. 

 

 

Chaeyoung looked at Mina and Momo who's walking hand in hand and giggling after whispering only god knows what to each other, “Yeah, me too”

 

 

“You too?” Tzuyu quirks her brow at Chaeyoung as she encircled her arm around the shorter one's shoulder, pulling her close. 

 

 

“It's easy for you, Chae. You can just ask Dahyun to be yours and we all know that she’ll say yes so why don't you just do it already? You've liked her since we we're kids so why are you making the both of you wait?” Tzuyu asked, still with a hushed tone since Dahyun is basically just beside them. 

 

 

“I actually don't know.. Maybe because I told her that I'll court her first?” Chaeyoung whispered back with uncertainty 

 

 

“Chingu, how many more choco pies and letters with cringe worthy words are you planning to give her until you ask her to be your girlfriend?” Tzuyu harshly whispered on her ear

 

 

“I'm just waiting for the perfect moment to do that... Maybe when the news about Mina and Momo unnie dies down a little? But what about you? What's stopping you from asking your Squishi?” Chaeyoung asked, enough for only Tzuyu to hear. 

 

 

Tzuyu opened to say something but her phone suddenly rang so she checked the caller i.d, unconsciously heaving a sigh seeing it was Elkie, “Because of her” after excusing herself, she answered the call. 

 

 

“Elkie, What do you want?” Tzuyu heaved a sigh yet again, not really wanting to talk to the latter. 

 

 

“Tzuyu can you.. pick me up?” Elkie asked on the other line 

 

 

“Pick you up? I thought that I made it clear that we're over” Tzuyu said so coldly 

 

 

“I know... but your parents came back from their business trip so Mom and Dad asked them for dinner. They're with my parents at the restaurant that we used to go to all the time. We must come together, it's your Mom's request.” Elkie explained in a calm tone, not caring about Tzuyu's cold voice. 

 

 

After getting no reply from Tzuyu, Elkie decided to add, “Tzuyu, you know that you can't say no. Your pare-” 

 

 

“Where are you?” Tzuyu asked as she clench her jaw

 

 

“I'm at the Ice Cream Parlor near your school” Tzuyu could feel that Elkie's smiling though she can't see it, she's certain that she's smiling right now. 

 

 

“Wait for me, I'll be there.” Tzuyu didn't wait for her reply and hanged up immediately. 

 

 

Tzuyu turned around and saw her friends looking at her. She pinched the bridge of her nose before going back to them.

 

 

“Who is it?” Sana asked in a cute manner, clingy onto Tzuyu's arm. 

 

 

“My... my dad! Right, my dad. He asked me to run some errand for him so I won't be able to go home with you.” Tzuyu smiled at Sana apologetically, also feeling guilty for lying but she didn't have any other choice anyway. She thought that it's better to lie than to let Sana know that she's meeting with Elkie. 

 

 

“Mina unnie, can you please send Sana home?” Tzuyu looked at Mina with her pleading eyes

 

 

“No, I'll just walk home. Mina and Momo have something planned already.” Sana knows that Momo's going to have another dinner with Mina and her sisters since she kept bragging about it since earlier. 

 

 

“It's okay, Sana. I'll send you home. It's dangerous to walk alone specially at this time. Besides, Tzuyu here will kill me if I let you walk home alone” although Tzuyu is taller than her, Mina was still able to put the younger in a headlock. 

 

 

“T-that's right..” Tzuyu uttered, trying to pry Mina's arms off her which she did with ease because of their height difference. 

 

 

“See?” Mina let out a chuckle but she suddenly turned serious as she slowly looked at Tzuyu. She shifted closer to the youngest and whispered “It wasn't your dad who called you. Chae told me that it was Elkie. You better have some good reason for lying to Sana” 

 

 

Tzuyu just nervously smiled at Mina as she rubbed her nape. 

 

 

“Well take care yoda. You should go now. And oh, be careful on your way to wherever you're going. Bye~” Sana pecked the latter's cheek then ran inside Mina's car, hiding her blush. 

 

 

Tzuyu unknowingly flashed a shy smile as her cheeks turned a little red which the others saw. “Sana has such an effect on you. Cute” Jeongyeon smiled before ruffling Tzuyu's hair, earning a playful glare from the youngest. 

 

 

“Don't mess my hair, unnie.” She fixed her hair using her hand then looked at Mina “Take care of Sana okay? I'll go now, unnies” She waved goodbye before getting in her car and immediately took her leave. 

 

 

“I sense something... something bad” Nayeon commented, staring at the space where Tzuyu's car used to be parked at earlier. 

 

 

“I thought I was the only one who sensed that. Tzuyu looked troubled...” A look of worry was plastered all over Jihyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter