Officially Mine

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the bell ringing was heard throughout the whole school indicating that it's lunch. 

 

 

Standing by the doorway of their classroom was Jeongyeon and Nayeon. They're fine already, probably because Nayeon promised to treat her for lunch while showering her with kisses which is Jeongyeon's secret weakness. 

 

 

As soon as Momo saw them, she stood up and went towards the door. 

 

 

Sana and Dahyun bid goodbyes to Tzuyu and Chaeyoung before going after Momo and so the five of them left. 

 

 

Students in their classroom starts to fade as they dash to the canteen to feed their hungry stomachs. Except for Mina, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Jihyo. 

 

 

“Momo didn’t even pay a single glance on me.. what should I do?” Mina asked no one in particular, looking hopeless. 

 

 

“Only you can think of a way for her to talk to you again. Momo and Sana sure are bestfriends, I went through the same thing with Sana before.” Tzuyu laughed while remembering the moment when Sana acted as if she doesn't exist. 

 

 

“This is a serious matter Tzuyu.” Mina pouts before leaning her head on her armchair. 

 

 

“I know, unnie. That's why you should get your off that chair and talk to Momo unnie instead of whining like a kid. Don’t just sit there, do something! You're better than that, you're Myoui Mina!” Tzuyu slammed her hands on Mina's armchair, knocking some sense out of her. 

 

 

Mina jerked up from her seat and held Tzuyu's shoulder, shaking it lightly “You're right! I'm Myoui Mina! Something good finally came out of your mouth. Thank you!” she tapped the younger's shoulder with a grin but it slowly vanished, 

 

 

“But what should I do?” 

 

 

“You should ask for forgiveness or slam Momo on the table and make out with her again, she'll forgive you in an instant if you do that.” Jihyo suggested as she placed an arm around Mina

 

 

“That's a good id- wait what? No! I can't just make out with her with all those students looking at us, unless if I want everyone to gossip about me and Momo” Mina giggled before tapping her chin, thinking about what she'll do. 

 

 

“Just think of something unnie, I'm hungry already and I want to see Dahyun~” Chaeyoung whined, getting impatient. 

 

 

Mina pondered for a while before a grin slowly crept up on her face. 

 

 

“I have a plan” 

 

 

On the way to the canteen, Mina and the others heard the students on the hallway talking about Mina and Nayeon. 

 

 

Rumors saying that Mina and Nayeon are back together is spreading like wildfire. 

 

 

“This is the disadvantage of being popular, people would spread informations about you which aren't even proven to be true” Jihyo sighed and looked at Mina with worry. 

 

 

Tzuyu glared at the students who are gossiping about her unnies, making them shut up. 

 

 

“We have to do the plan as soon as possible” Chaeyoung said in a hushed tone

 

 

“We must wait for the perfect time to do it” Mina cracked a small smile before they enter the canteen. 

 

 

Her eyes scanned the place to look for a certain raccoon but with the amount of students filling the canteen, she wasn't able to spot her. 

 

 

“Let's get something to eat first, you can search for her later” Jihyo dragged Mina who's still busy searching for Momo. 

 

 

“Here” Tzuyu handed her a tray “Get the foods that you want to eat then we can help you look for her, I also have to look for Sana.” Mina nodded and immediately filled her tray with foods. 

 

 

She was now waiting for her friends to finish when she finally spotted Momo and the others, but instead of smiling after seeing Momo, Mina frowned instead after seeing some random guy talking to her girl, and he looks like he's hitting on her. 

 

 

‘Jeongyeon and Nayeon are there so is Sana and Dahyun but why are they letting that guy hit on Momo? Is it because he's good looking?’

 

 

“Un- oh? What are you looking at?” Tzuyu followed Mina's gaze, her lips formed in an ‘O’ shape, knowing why her unnie's being like that. 

 

 

“Isn't he a member of the soccer team? He's handsome though.” Tzuyu blurted out, earning a glare from Mina. 

 

 

“Well at least you found her” Chaeyoung said, not minding the deadly glare that Mina's throwing to that guy with Momo. 

 

 

“Shall we do the plan now?” Jihyo looked at Mina, waiting for her cue

 

 

“No, not yet.” Mina then walked to Momo's direction

 

 

“Let's just follow her for now” Jihyo chuckled and trailed after Mina with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung beside her. 

 

 

Jeongyeon and the others noticed their presence, except for Momo who's still busy talking to the guy. 

 

 

With a better look, Momo actually looks like she's getting annoyed with him but since she's too kind, she just let the guy talk to her. Jeongyeon and the others let the guy do what he want since Momo told them that it's alright. 

 

 

Mina stood a little closer to guy before whispering to Tzuyu “Push me a little” Tzuyu doesn't know what Mina's up to but did what she was told otherwise. 

 

 

Tzuyu pushed with more force than what she was supposed to do, causing all of the stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter