Unexpected

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell has rang signalling that lunch time has come. The time where Tzuyu will swallow her pride because of Myoui Mina, has come. 


Tzuyu looked at Sana's direction and saw Dahyun talking to Sana then after that Dahyun went out which caused a confused look from Chaeyoung.


 Tzuyu wondered how the two became friends that fast but she remembered that Dahyun is undeniably friendly so that might be the reason why. 


After Dahyun left, Sana started fixing her books and then putted it on her bag. 


Sana stood up and started walking towards Momo meaning that Sana would pass by her since Momo is sitting right beside Mina which is positioned behind tzuyu's seat. 


Tzuyu was about to talk to Sana but she changed her mind on the last minute. 


Chaeyoung then went towards Mina and Tzuyu with Jihyo beside her. 


"Dahyun is not coming with us." Chaeyoung sadly said. 


"Why?" Mina asked 


"She said that she has something planned already." Chaeyoung said with a pout. 


"Stop pouting Chae, you'll see her after lunch anyway." Jihyo told Chaeyoung. 


"So let's go kiddo, I'm hungry already." Jihyo said to Tzuyu. 


"Yah stop calling me kiddo, I'm not a kid anymore" Tzuyu whined. 


Mina and Chaeyoung giggled because of what Tzuyu has said. 


She rarely shows this side of her because she often keep her blank face so the others are happy whenever Tzuyu acts like this, where she shows her real emotions. 


"You're saying that you're not a kid anymore but look at you whining like a kid. And being in the same class doesn't mean that we're the same age, kid. I'm still older than you." Jihyo said with a 'matter of fact' tone. 


"I wasn't whining like a kid. It's called being cute. And it's not my fault that we're in the same class, 'unnie'. Blame the school for putting all the outstanding students together on one room." Tzuyu retorted. 


"I wasn't blaming you though. All I remember is that i was talking to you about going to the canteen to eat lunch and then you started talking about the school putting us together blah blah blah, aigoo kids this days." Jihyo said teasingly. 


Chaeyoung just laughed with what Jihyo has said causing Tzuyu to be a little bit pissed. 


Tzuyu huffed then said "Just go without me, I'll just catch up with you guys. I still have to do something ."


"Oh really? Then we'll just wait for you at the canteen then. Let's go gays i mean guys." Jihyo announced. 


"I'll just catch up with you guys too. I'll wait for Tzuyu." Mina said


"Okay. I'm really hungry so i really need to eat lunch now. Catch up with us, okay?" Jihyo said then headed towards the door. 


Chaeyoung was about to head towards the door but suddenly turned back and went towards Tzuyu. 


"I still remember what you did earlier. I hate to admit but what you did was great. I would like to thank you for saying that to Dahyun, because of you i would be having a date with her. I owe you one, thanks tzu." Chaeyoung then hugged Tzuyu and then dashed towards the door after that. 


Tzuyu could only smile. 


Tzuyu then looked at Sana's direction again and saw that she was walking towards the door. 


Sana was about to go to the canteen with Momo when suddenly, someone held her wrist causing her to stop on her track. 


To her surprise, Chou tzuyu / the love of her life was the one who's currently holding her wrist. 


"Wait." tzuyu said but sana didn't even look at her. 


" Uhm, hello?" tzuyu continued but to her dismay sana still didn't reply to her.


Sana was too focused looking on tzuyu's beautiful fingers on her wrist that she didn't realize that tzuyu has been calling her for a couple of minutes already. 


If it weren't for Momo who nudged her shoulder, she wouldn’t have realised it at all. 


"Hey your 'beautiful but has an attitude that '  crush is talking to you." Momo whispered to Sana, causing Sana to wake up from her daydream. 


Sana then looked up to look at Tzuyu but not before glaring at Momo. 


Tzuyu's features were to mesmerising that she wasn't able to look at it any further so she decided to look away. 


"O-oh you. W-what do you w-want?" Sana stuttered but she said it with an unreadable expression which made tzuyu unsure whether sana's mad or not. 


"Are you mad at me?" Tzuyu asked after letting go of Sana's wrist which made Sana miss the contact in an instance. 


"W-what? Of c-course n-not. I m-mean no. Why w-would i be m-mad?" Sana stuttered still can't get over with the fact that the love of her life just held her wrist.


"Because i called you stupid earlier" tzuyu muttered just enough for sana to hear. 


"Oh that.." was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter