Double Date

TURTLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was saturday and it was a perfect day to go out and have fun but Sana's at her house instead, laying by the couch at the living room while playing with her phone. 

 

 

“I'm so bored… I want to go out with Tzuyu but I guess she would rather spend her time with her Chaeyoung. Tch, because of that glass wall I saw her open the car door for Chae.” She placed her phone down and stared at the ceiling 

 

 

“Is this why she wanted to take things slow, so that she can have time for Chaeyoung? I thought that Elkie is my only opponent but I guess there's also Chaeyoung. Jihyo got a point.. but I wasn't flirting with Dahyun though. I was just being a good unnie to her. Does it look like I was flirting with her? Mayb-” Sana stopped talking to herself when she heard the doorbell rang. 

 

 

She lazily made her way to the door since the maids were busy doing their chores. 

 

 

“Who is i- Tzuyu? What are you doing here?” She was surprised to see Tzuyu but remembering about what happened yesterday, she can't help but to frown. 

 

 

“Squishi! I'm here to pick you up” Tzuyu flashed a smile, a smile that never fails to soften Sana, maybe except for today. 

 

 

“Why? Don't you have to go somewhere with Chaeyoung?” Sana asked while checking her nails to prevent herself from looking at the latter. 

 

 

“Chaeyoung? She said that she's has something planned already so she can't accompany me” Tzuyu replied, still unaware of Sana's frown. 

 

 

“Tch, you only came here because your Chaeyoung isn't available. So being with me was only an option of yours?” The older scoffed in disbelief then she crossed her arms. 

 

 

“My Chaeyoung?” Tzuyu stifled a laugh causing Sana to glare at her. 

 

 

“Yeah, your Chaeyoung. You like her don't you? That's why you let her kiss you before. You even went on a date yesterday! I thought that Elkie is my only rival but turned out Chaeyoung's my rival too.” Sana muttered the last sentence but Tzuyu was still able to hear it. 

 

 

“Of course I like Chaeyoung” Tzuyu nonchalantly replied, teasing Sana. 

 

 

Sana gasped as she looked at the younger in disbelief “See! So you do like Chaeyoung! If you like her that much then why don't you just go on a date with her. Do you also tell her that she looks like a cute dog? Wait she's small so she's just a pup–” 

 

 

“She's not a puppy. She’s a cute little baby cub” Tzuyu butted in to correct Sana

 

 

“Cute little baby cub? You call her that while I get to be called a dog?” Sana glared at the younger but she ended up looking cute. 

 

 

“Just to remind you, you're my Squishi. And I love dogs. I obviously prefer dogs than baby cubs.” 

 

 

“Yeah right. You can say that while I pretend that you didn't leave me yesterday just to go to the mall with your baby cub. Well who am I to go against Chaeyoung anyway? You've been friends since god knows when while the both of us just met some months ago.” Sana started fidgeting with her fingers with a visible pout on her face, looking like a hopeless puppy which is Tzuyu's weakness. 

 

 

Tzuyu placed her hand above Sana's shoulder before talking, “What are you talking about? Chaeyoung is for Dahyun and you are for me. Don't you remember how happy I was when I found out that Chae and Dahyun confessed to each other? I'm like the president of their fans club. Besides, I hanged out with Chae because you're too preoccupied with her Dahyun. We gotta help each other out since the girls that we like are busy with each other”

 

 

Jihyo's words suddenly flashed inside her head ‘So Jihyo was right? It was my fault.. Tzuyu chose to be with Chae because I was flirting with Dahyun?’ Sana slowly moved her gaze to stare at the younger. 

 

 

Sana's been staring at Tzuyu for a minute now making her nervous since she doesn't know what's going on the older's head “Uh.. Squishi is th–” Tzuyu wasn't able to finish what she was about to say when Sana suddenly hugged her. 

 

 

“I'm sorry Tzuyu! I promise that I won't flirt with the others anymore. I would give you all of my attention starting from now on. But I was just taking care of Dahyun since she's like my little sister. I'm really sorry! Please don't leave me even though we're not together yet. I'll do my best to be as cute as Chaeyoung! I'll even search for tricks on how to have a dimple. Just please don't abandon me just to go out with someone else. I know that I don't own you but please.. please stay” Sana hugged her tighter, her face snuggled up on Tzuyu's neck

 

 

“Squishi” she pushed Sana a little to cup her face, “First of all, dimples can't be created, you have to be born with it. Second, why would I leave you? I promised to love you, right? I always keep my promise. And lastly, you don't have to do things to be as cute as Chae because you're already adorably cute. Specially now, you're so cute when you're jealous.” Tzuyu then squished the older's cheeks

 

 

Sana removed Tzuyu's hand on her face and bit back a smile “I was gonna deny the fact that I'm jealous but since I'm cute then fine, I was really jealous” 

 

 

“Hmm, then I should make you jealous more oft–”

 

 

“NO!” Sana protests almost immediately while glaring at Tzuyu “Call me selfish but I don't like it when you get sweet to someone else”

 

 

“Okay, okay. I won't make you jealous anymore but only in one condition. Actually two conditions”

 

 

Sana tilts her head and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter